~Have you heard about AHR?~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:55 am
I am not entirely sure if I have shared this with you Zantarnians before, but I think it is a great initiative for everyone who loves reading and moreover, reading scary books.

One of my all time favourite authors, Mr Neil Gaiman also takes part in this event and I would like to include as many people as I can, since with all the scary books out there, I am sure there is still something I have not come across thus far.

http://www.allhallowsread.com/

I would like all of you Zantarnians to share a scary book title or two here in the thread but also, if you are willing, take part in AHR in your own towns by sharing a scary book with friends, family and even a stranger, why the heck not? Live a little.

I have been a part of the movement since 2012, I think, I regularly pick a scary book from my collection, print out the poster, slip it in the book and leave it at a random place in my town. I can only hope that people have come across it and picked it up, read it, forwarded it and enjoyed it. :3

Contribute to the Halloween spirit this year and recommend someone an All Hallow's Read.
Wink

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:53 am
I used to enjoy Christopher Pike when I was younger. But I've never been a fan of horror stories. Thrillers, yeah, flat out horror, nope. >.>
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1