Staff Appreciation Day 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:32 pm

June 6th has come once again! It is time for the 6th annual S.A.D Event! For those who are wondering what S.A.D is, it is the day where we come together to thank the staff for all of the work they do for Zantarni. This includes Queens, Regents, creative courtiers, alchemists, event staff, widget warriors and anyone else who does or has done work for Zantarni, past or present. For those who are interested, you can take a look at the first S.A.D event here.

Normally, more time is given so that people can plan art, forum games or other ways to say thank you, but alas, I am out of the country on vacation and can only get online via hotel wifi.

So while I do have access, I wanted to tell the Zantarni staff THANK YOU for everything that you do <3

Everyone is welcome to post their thanks in whatever form you wish - art, stories, poems, an interaction with a staff member, host a forum game or raffle, give away prizes, or simply say 'thank you.' However you feel inspired XD
Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:06 am
Thanks you wonderful Zantarni staff! I will be working on art for you guys! PM me with what you'd like drawn please?

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:56 pm
Thank you, Riley, Turtle, and all you users who have stuck it out with us whether for a short time or for years Heart

I have to say that even though I hosted this event myself before I was a Knight I forgot all about it Embarassed So it was definitely a pleasant surprise for me.

-goes to pm turtle for some arts Very Happy -
Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Thank you so much for everything Blaze, Zukyun, and their Knightly crew!
Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:38 pm
Thank you all!! Heart

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:36 pm
Awe, thank you all! Heart It's a pleasure. :3
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:54 am
Thank you Staff! You guys are incredible! Heart
Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 am
Thank you, everyone, for your support!

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:02 pm
This is really sweet. Heart Thanks everyone, for this, and for making Zantarni the wonderful place that it is. Very Happy

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:50 pm
Thank you Staff! You guys are doing amazing!

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:24 pm
*brings by some treats*

Thank you Dusty and Dorothy. Very Happy All who are a part of Zantarni are amazing! Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1