Keres and Blue lotus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 4, 5, 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:46 pm
Minari grabbed at some of the green and purple grapes that were both bunched up and on the sheet. She delicately pulled some off of their stems and first plopped some purple grapes into her mouth. She chewed them up like they were nothing. Then she tasted a nice large green grape after and let the juices melt in her mouth as she chewed it up and swallowed it. A moment after that she plucked a green grape and a purple grape and tossed them both into her mouth at the same time. She savored the mingling tastes in her mouth while she chewed on them. She smiled and grabbed at a cloth to wipe gently at her mouth.

Assdria reached over and quickly grabbed at some of the strawberries and made a small pile in front of her. She took the top most one and pulled the green leaves back into a bunch to use as a spot to hold the strawberry from. She brought it up to her nose and smelled the strawberry and wrinkled her nose a little as it did not smell of the sweet juices yet, because she had not bitten into it. That was soon change though as she took the tiniest nibble off the tip of the strawberry and rolled it around on her tongue. She crushed it between her tongue and the pallet of her mouth. The flavor burst onto her tongue. So she took another small bite off of the strawberry and rolled it around on her tongue, crushing it against the pallet of her mouth and her tongue. she savored the taste and smelled at the strawberry. The smell was sweet and pungent.
Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:07 pm

Keres picked up some raspberries and some strassberries and munched slowly on them. Tasting the juices as the lay on her tongue. She swirled it around on her tongue before swallowing finally only to eats some more of them. She grabbed at her water skin to take a sip to quench her thirst.

(19/34 post for today

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:15 am
Hun Lee walked over to them and she ploped herself beside her twin and hugged her, "Hey Minari." she said hyperly as she giggled, "I was wondering if we could start our own little tea party?" she bounced in her places as if she ate to much sweets. Looking over at Keres she gave a big smile, "Hiya Keres-chan." she said and smiled.

(2/20)

My dream, my hope,
It's all filled with so many emotion,
How can one possibly define it?
Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Keres looked over smiling yet a bit surprised. "I didn't know you had a twin Minari. She glows a brightly as you do." She said cheerfully.

"I tea party would be nice."

( 28/31 post for today)

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 pm
Minari closed her eyes and let out a sigh, "That's cause I never talk about her." she uttered under her breath as she turned to look at Hun Lee, "What are you doing here anyways?" she asked her sister who had come out of no where. Looking back at Keres she frowned, "Sorry Keres this is my sister Hun Lee."
Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Keres smiles and nods and kindly says, "Ahh, well that would be a good reason why I didn't know that Hun Lee was your sister."

She sipped from her drink and laid back in the grass and enjoyed the warm sunlight on her skin.

(2/8 posts for the day).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6