Freebies of Cats & Kitties!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]

I will draw
cats!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
kittens!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
both!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:29 am
If any of you remember my old thread from long long ago called "FREEBIES OF BEES" this new thread is very simmular. I once quested all the freebies I could get of bees to put into a very cute little gallery for a friend of mine. Well I have finally decided on an animal based gallery of my own so now I am here to collect FREEBIES OF CATS & KITTENS! I adore cute fuzzy kitties & cats so any freebies of felines are welcome. I would like to ask that every drawing be based on a real life cat species or breed to make things more interesting. Very Happy all art is appreciated even stick figured cats lol. please post your art here thank you.
Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:30 am
I can't really draw all too well but I'll try. :'D I love cats!

EDIT; Okay, I tried drawing a Siamese cat because they're my favorite. And... it's ugly. D':
I shall try again later!
Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:18 am
thanks anything is appreciated.
Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 pm
I might do one of these Smile Heart might be a bit though, kinda got a full plate Smile but I will save time for this Smile
Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 am
cool thanks!
Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:10 pm
I'll give it a go! Might take a whole though.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:44 am
thank you. once again i appreciate anything givin.
Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:54 am

Here is a cat I drew for you. I'm sorry it's not very good, but my artistic abilities are severely limited. XD I hope you like it anyways. Very Happy
Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:53 am
thank you. i no longer need this thread due to lack of participant so it can be locked now thanks.
Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:58 am

Sorry for your thread not getting much action. I kind of forgot it was here. I would like to share one kitty with you before the thread gets locked at least. <3

It's a little fantasy because that's what I draw mostly.
I drew this for TurtleSensei

Oh and I also drew this Panther for Rayven (Ray Ray)
http://fav.me/d5r3lon

ญญ(21/26 posts for the day).

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:34 am
lol wel thank yu. this worked out better when i was collecting bees for my friend. this was going to be kitties for myself kinda simmular xd >.< but it just didnt go well xd. so im posing up my ocs instead. new thread for it.
Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:38 am

Yes Yeah sadly there art as many active pees on it seems.

I'll have to check out your oc thread. Smile
And in some spare time can certainly draw you some kitties. Smile Feel free to send me a pm any time for you. Yes It may take longer on some days than others but I certainly don't mind it as I love kitties.

ญญ(24/26 posts for the day).

Page 1 of 1