Autumn Avatars - Show 'em off!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:30 am
Just a place to show off our Autumn themed avatars because I know there will be plenty of great ones being made soon... :3

Anyways, here's my first fall avatar of the season, its an old one from last year that I still like... That is not a hawk flying in front of my head, pretend its part of my headdress, thats what I'm doing, lol...

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:32 am

:3 I'll add some in here when I change out of my clone skin. *giggles*

(17/26 posts for the day).

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 am
I tried staying a clone for longer but the seasonal outfits were calling to me... Laughing
Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:46 am

hehe, it's ok Very Happy
I'll break soon here in a day or so myself. Very Happy I have a nice green avi that I want to sport. :3 Though i am glad that I have waited to use it because i have been able to season it better. XD

(19/26 posts for the day).

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:17 pm
I can't wait to see it, you always have very nifty avatars... :3
Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:37 pm
I should get my autumn avatar together. I usually stick to very basic avatars until I feel the urge to show off.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:41 pm
I am quite happy with my current avatar. I think its a bit Autumn-y lol

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:08 pm
Just changed into a more Autumn themed avatar :3
Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:26 pm
-twirls-

This is my fall avatar~! For now anyway, I may end up making another one later o3o
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 pm
So many pretty avies! ^___^

This is my current fall avie... I mean, there's nothing quite like pumpkins in the fall, right? Twisted Evil

One of my all-time favorite fall avies, though, is one I put together a couple of years ago.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:21 pm
Nice fall avatars everyone... :3

Tisi, I love your pumpkin avatar right now...
Heart
Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Why thank you!! I like yours too - It looks very "Fall Guardian". o3o
Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:50 pm
Thank you Tisi... :3

My "theme" is elven hunter... And yeah, I'm pretty sure elves wouldn't hunt, I think my research found that in rare circumstances they can eat meat, of course it is their preference not to and it would rarely happen... I remember looking into the validity of it when I made this outfit last year, I'm pretty sure I found something that justified it but I don't remember what/where... Anyways, I'm hiding amongst the fall foliage, blending in with my outfit made from the same foliage, and I am hunting for birds and I have my new catch in hand along with an old catch incorporated to my headdress...

Yeah, I put too much time into descriptions for my avatars but at least it explains the bits of blue sticking out better than just saying, "Its just cause I'm Shugga and I wear blue"
Shrug XD
Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:13 pm
I'd totally accept that reasoning Shugga!
Page 1 of 1