Done//Don't Lock, I may re-open eventually.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 4, 5, 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:03 pm
That looks great Keres! Thank you! :3

I've been playing with hair lately. XD I think once I get realistic hair down the other things will mostly fall into place. I'm great at drawing cartoon/anime hair... Realistic hair... Eh... It's getting there. XD
Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:12 pm
Your welcome and thank you Smile

Hair is something that i am still getting the hang of as well, SmileI'm looking up how to paint sheep fur right now. it is getting me good.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm
Oh, nice! X3 I've never been great at drawing animals... Human/animal mixes yes... Animals, not so much.

I just found out that I have a leaky skylight in my room. XD Oh my.
Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 pm
I still have a hard time with animal if I am not using a reference. A lot of it for me is trying to figure out poses and such. Smile

I love human/animal mixes. I've seen some really creative art come from that genre. :3

Oh my a leaky sky light. hat sounds like no fun.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 am
I Think I'm going to end the contest. XD
Keres, you can pick your prize. X3

I'm tired of waiting on entries and I need to free up my items. XD
Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Okie, sorry that no one else entered Dusty. *hugs*
May I please have the Crystalline Skirt.

I can understand wanting to free your items up.

So TurtleSensei is such a sweetheart. She traded a whole bunch of items to acquire a pair of x-mas wings for me as a gift for helping out with the pet adoption center. So what I want to do, is take the million zg that was donated to me for my quest for your m-mas wings, and I want to spend it on items from your shop that I would like to obtain. :3 I also want to help look for buyers for your x-mas wings in return so it is not time waited. If that is ok.

(4/45 posts for today)

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:41 pm
That's okay! The site hasn't been super active lately. At least in the artist department. XD
I sent you the skirt! Thank you for entering Keres!

Aw, that's super sweet of her! That would be very sweet of you Keres. X3 Certianly feel free to, but don't feel like you need to, I'm in no huge rush to get rid of the wings. XD It would appear that the market is rather slow right now anyways.
Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah I hear that. I think most of us are pretty full up with art too. Any time Dusty. Very Happy Like I said before, sorry for taking to long to enter.

It really is sweet of her.I know the only other person that I know of that doesn't have a pair that would like having a pair eventually, is Rayven. Indeed, the marker has been really slow lately.

(37/44 posts for today)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6