A Star's Moonlight 1 on 1 SeiStarxSeriDreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu May 02, 2013 4:02 am
"What do you think, you're late for!" Luna manged to muffeled out as she held Usagi's skirt in her mouth.
She dropped the skirt and pulled papers off of Usagi's desk.

"You are late for school, or will be. Now get dressed."
She stuffed the papers and some other essentials into her book bag.

Thu May 02, 2013 4:44 am
"OH YEAH SCHOOL I CANT BELIEVE IT I AM GOING TO BE LATE!" Usagi shouted, storming out of her room down the stairs. She popped in some toast, and spread some grape jelly over it.

"Are you going to eat more than that dear?" Usagi's mom said in a concerned voice.

"This will have to do, sorry mom I am late!" the blond one exited in a panic.

"But wait-- You are forgetting your...lunch." Usagi's mother sighed.
Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 am
Luna ran alongside Usagi as she did every morning.

"I though Ami-chan was going to come by today after dropping her things off at the school. I wonder what's keeping her?" She was cut off my the light beeping sound of Usagi's wrist communicator.

"Usagi, I'm sooo sorry. I can't get out of the school yard there a large crowd gathered for some new students or something it's very crazy here." Said Ami's voice practically shouting over the noise of the crowd.

As Luna neared the school she could hear and see the large crowd Ami mentioned and wondered what could be happening.

"Ami-Chan tell the others to stay on alert!" She wanted to make sure that whatever was going on they'd be ready if they needed to be.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:39 am
"Sure thing!" saluted a cheerful Usagi.

the blond one headed towards the snacks shop in the school, she wanted to make sure to carry an extra bag of chips just in case she ran into Ami.

But she was really hoping, to run into Minako. She didn't know who else to turn to.

However, Minako was too busy gawking at boys, who were new to the school premises.

"Oh that Mina-chan." Usagi pouted, wondering where could the eccentric sailor scout be at.

"I am not sure how to deal with this just yet. " She sighed.
Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:18 am
"Look Usagi!" Said Luna still perched up high on the wall the lead around the school, as whole lot more screaming admitted into the air.
From the car stepped a tall brunette, fallowed by a shorter silver haired man, then a jet black haired man fallowed after. The crowed of girls hovers around them.

"Now, who could they be?" Asked Luna annoyed.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9