ll onexone search ll
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:49 am
I'm looking for a few partners to start up some one on one roleplays with. I'm pretty easy going and patient, with a good 5+ years of experience.

I don't mind playing ff or mf pairings, but I'm not into mm, its just a preference. Playing more than one main character is definitely also something I consider fun.

To roleplay with me, you need to be able to write a good couple paragraphs at least, and have a fairy good grasp on spelling and grammar.

Fandom-wise, I'm mostly interested in teen fiction novels: Divergent, Matched, Selection, Twilight, Host, Mortal Instruments, Bluebloods, House of Night, Uglies, Hunger Games, Night Circus, Poison Study... and I could go on.

Otherwise I enjoy: Zombies, Medieval, Angels, Demons, Powers, Dark Themes, Drama, and Dystopian Society.

I've got a few plots up my sleeves, but I'm all for brainstorming or you bringing your own ideas. C:

xxRose

hangout
Mon May 13, 2013 8:05 pm
I'm up for an rp or two if you're still looking. I dont really have a plot in mind, most the time I work off what others bring to the table. I can post short sometimes but usually only when my brain dumps on me, more often then not I do try to give as much as I am given.