Quite a while..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 am
It has been quite a while since I've last role played or even been around Zantarni.

I'm back though, and eager to return to times that once were. Slightly rusty, but hopefully I'll be able to keep up. I'm not very creative to begin with but I am open to ideas. If you take a chance with me, I'll try my best to make it worthwhile.

As of now, I'd like to return to the role playing with one on one role plays. I'm pretty flexible, I like simple but elaborate and feel free to suggest anything. Any takers?

~Vote For Me?
Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 am
Hello. I would like to roleplay with you. What genres of roleplays do you like?
Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm
Hi. Well to kick things off, fantasy would be nice or a medieval themed role play. Any ideas?

~Vote For Me?
Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 pm
Nice to see you back, Edward. :3

I really have no ideas for any 1 x 1's nor do I think I have the time to devote to one since next month, I'll be super busy with college.. Sad but if your still seeking after my first course ends in May, I shall be interested in starting something up.
Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 pm
Hm. Should it be a romance as well as fantasy?
Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm
@Ryver: Thanks Smile and well we're both short on ideas at the moment but I'm sure we'll have something when you return. See you then!

@Dorothy: I can do romance, I don't mind tying in a few things to keep things interesting and fresh.

~Vote For Me?
Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 am
Ok then. What kind of romance should it be?
Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:26 am
The normal kind...?
I'm not sure as to what you meant by that. Did you have something specific in mind?

~Vote For Me?
Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:24 pm
I meant should it be like forbidden love where the characters shouldn't love each other, or another type like where they hate each other at first, but then they start to like each other slowly.
Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 am
Anyone else interested? :]

~Vote For Me?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 am
I'm a little rusty as well, I just came back to Zantarni this weekend. I'm definitely game for some roleplaying, and am open to pretty much any ideas. I'm not too big on romance but am flexible (certainly nothing below the robe!). Fantasy and sci-fi are more my bag. Anyone can feel free to PM me with ideas. Smile
Mon May 13, 2013 1:46 pm
Edward!!! I was just rereading one of our old rp's, I would love to get back into rping, hit me up with an im we could bring back one of our old ones or start all over.