AnimeWarrior13 and me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]

What do you want to be?
Human
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Vampire
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Werewolf
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:49 am
Ashton started to open his eyes to the dim lit room, he looked down and saw Sam's head on his chest. Ashton's face started to go red, he didn't want to move so he yawned a little before moving a bit.
"...Morning..."

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:16 am
Sam looked at him and smiled, " Good morning." She sat up. She then looked at him, she blushed. She looked down, causing hair to fall."

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 am
Ashton reached up and moved away Sam's hair from her face, leaving his hand on her cheek.
"What do you think if we got out of the mansion for a while, for a change of scenery."

Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:33 am
Sam sighed, " Why? I have my job.. but besides that, i'd love to." she smiled softly. She felt his hand on her face. She looked at him. " where would we go, plus.. your a vampire.. no daylight for you." She smiled. She thought of an idea. She wanted to.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 am
Sam smiled.
"We just have to stay in dark places that are dimly lit. How about the underground gardens?"
Ashton sat up smiling at Sam.
"So what do you think or do you have a place you want to go?"

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm
Sam giggled, " ooo that sounds pretty." She nodded. " Sure." She then sat up, " let's go.. to the gardens." She stood up. She hated not having clothes.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 pm
"You can whatever you feel comfortable in so don't worry."
Ashton smiled at Sam to reassure her that he didn't care what she wore.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:00 am
Sam looked at him and smiled softly, " Thanks." She then slowly began to walk towards the door, wanting to kiss him so bad.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 am
Ashton waited for Sam downstairs in the foyer. He had on a simple dress shirt and pants. He instructed his servants to take care of the mansion while he was in the underground garden with Sam.

"If anything occurs don't hesitate to come get me immediately. But otherwise no disturbances."

Ashton growled at his servant to make sure he understood, the servant bowed his head and walked away.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:00 am
Sam came when she heard him growl. She looked up at him and wanting to kiss him, she blushes. When she heard him. She blinked softly.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm
Ashton straightened himself out as Sam approached him.
"Ready to go?"
Ashton held his hand out to lead her towards the gardens.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:41 am
Sam smiled softly, holding his hand that was reached out to her. She blinked softly, she nodded. " yep." As they began to walk.. She realized their hands haven't separated.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 am
Ashton pulled Sam gently along until they came to an open space of green. Flowers of every kind adorned the garden.
"Welcome to my little get away of peace."
Ashton ushered to the whole garden.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:15 am
( it's me, I promise )

Sam blinked as she seen all of this. She was so happy to see it all. But then looking at him as she stood in the middle of the garden. She looked down blushing.
Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 am
Ashton looked at Sam at the center of the garden.
"Is something wrong?"
He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and the other on her chin to lift her face. Ashton looked into Sam's eyes, captivated.
"Do you like whats here?"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8