GOT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 am
Liam grabbed a knife as well and walked over to the closest direwolf.

"I will watch your backs, some of these wolves are spread apart we need to get them closer together so we can protect you both." Kade said.

Erin looked down at Rowan.

"You need to rest that arm, and I need to go back outside the cave its still my watch." Erin said and walked back outside the cave and took up the spot she had before.
Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 am
Rowan nodded, "Thankyou Erin," he said and winced as he moved his arm then settled back to rest up.

Pia looked to the cave feeling guilty that someone had been harmed from hers and Liam's attack on the direwolves. She decided to talk to Liam later in regards to further hunting.

Within the next few hours, the dirwolf pelts were stored and the bodies of the animals cut up and stored in a cache for eating at a later time.
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:09 am
Erin smiled.

'Your welcome Rowan" She said.

Kade watched over Liam and Pia,as they skinned the wolves and cut them up.

When Kade walked back into the cave he throw another log onto the fire and looked down at Rowan.

"How is the arm?" He asked.
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:16 am
Rowan nodded, "Yes, it is fine," he said, "At least it is the off arm, not my sword arm." he added.

Soon everyone was settled in after all of the excitement and Pia looked to Liam, "Do the next shift with me," she said and shot him a meaningful look.
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:25 am
Kade nodded and took a seat beside Rowan.

"Yes, you were very lucky on that part my friend." Kade said.

Liam nodded at Pia when he seen the look on her face.

"Sure, we have about thirty minutes, so get yoursef a hot coffee and we will head out and take over from Erin and Gretchen" He said and wondered what was wrong with Pia.
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:40 am
As soon as Pia and Liam were alone, she led him out into the snow, away from the cave, "We have to talk about what happened tonight." she said. "I feel bad our leader was hurt and this is our venture," she added. "I don't want to share in the spoils of our plan." she added. "This is to secure our future,"
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:49 am
Liam nodded.

"Pia he knew right from the start what we were here for and that was for direwolves and he knew why we are doing it. I'm sorry he got hurt that was the last thing I wanted.He agreed to travel with us Pia, you and I were already coming here anyway we have a plan and we are sticking to it and that,s to get pelts so we can get more ships and secure our lives for the future.Those pelts in their are ours Pia if they want to help kill great but they will be told in the morning we skin them we cut the animals up I will feed them on the meat not a problem but the pelts are ours" Liam said.
Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 pm
Pia nodded "Agreed, if they wish to help, that is their perogative. However, we had learned a valuable lesson, go for small packs that we can both take down and not at night, I could barely see the wolves, that is how fast they were."
Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 am
Liam nodded.

"I agree, we took on to much at once we need to be more careful from now on more selective there where to many close calls but you learn from your mistakes" Liam said.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14