This Month, Last Year(s)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:32 pm
Okay, so if you're like me, then you're also obsessed with Zantarni avatars. Smile I currently have 163 avatars that I've downloaded from other citizens of Zantarni, and 86 of my own from either the Dream Avatar or my own wardrobe. So, I was looking through my "me" avis today, and organizing them by date, and looking back at some of my former signature looks.

When I first joined, in 2008, I had pale skin, purple eyes (big), and the pink bob with fuschia highlights. I thought that whatever else I wore, I would never change those things -- at least, not permanently. Ha! Although the fuschia highlights have remained a part of my identity, and the purple eyes were constant for many a year, I am nearly unrecognizable to myself compared to when I first joined.

Caption: 2008 on the left, today on the right.

So I was thinking that I'm not the only only one who has gone through aesthetic changes, and I'm curious as to what the rest of you have done to yourselves over the years. So, I've created this thread so that you can post avis that you were wearing this same week, in previous years. (It would be good to save and then post your current avi too, as it will most likely change in the near future.)

So for me, in previous Februaries, I was wearing:

And so far this year in February:

I haven't been uber-consistent in saving my avis, so I won't be able to participate for every month, but next year I definitely will. Anyway, I'd like to keep this an ongoing thread in which people show off their fashions from the current month, in previous years!

P.S. Dream avis are fine, in a pinch...Most of my saved avis from 2008 and 2009 are Dream Avis...

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:38 pm
This is a cute idea :3 I claim this as my spot Heart
Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:31 pm
Cool. Welcome. Very Happy

Siggeh by Manda of HeartsEnchanted.com
Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 pm
So I'm not the only one who saves other people's avatars! Very Happy

I've never changed my hairstyle, partly because it was so expensive before the price change, but mostly because I feel that different hairstyles would make my characters (avatars are usually roleplaying characters even though I hardly roleplay at all), too "different". Though for some reason, I never had that problem with eye color changes... I've just recently started to use different mouths and blushes.

I have no idea when I had what avi, and generally they're so random that there aren't any distinct changes in style (at least I don't notice anything, other than the matching problems when I didn't have enough items). It's more like mood swings than actual style development. XD

Those are just wild guesses based on my vague memory and the position of Christmas avatars in my list:

and/or
Two of my favorite avis, I'm actually a little surprised they're that old.

Another favorite.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:33 am
*Props up thread* I will eventually get to putting some of mine in here Smile
Page 1 of 1