Sky's Dreams: current goal: BLACK PIRATE HAT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:30 am
A cheap 6.5ft artificial prelit.
So how are your kitties doing? Are they close to having kittens?

Clicky me too?
Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 am
I think we have one that is roughly the same size

oh my they are getting huge, I think they should be busting out with kittens any day now.
Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:11 am
Merry Christmas!
I hope all is going well. I may be strange but I got my two kitties Christmas presents and they loved them. A can of tuna, a can of their favorite food, and a roll around mouse ball each plus a cat toy stocking. Spoiled rotten they are. Royalty
Did your mammas have their kittens yet?

How are you liking the event this might be my only night on here too bad the caroling hasn't started yet, but I will have to see.

Clicky me too?
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Merry Christmas to you too Heart

awwee your kitty is as spoint as ours Smile

and they did, they each had 5 kittens total Smile 6 from one dady anf 4 from the other dady. I'm working on getting some good pitures to put up on zan Smile
Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:09 am
Oh my goodness ten new kitties! Are you keeping all of them?

Are you enjoying this event? I love the shop items this time and I am thrilled that I am able to be on here for part of it.

Clicky me too?
Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 pm
I know, there are so many of them XD and goodness no, we aren't keeping any this time around. we are finding houses for each one of them.

I am enjoyning this event veery much Smile
I am crazy excited that I have been able to be a part of it and enjoy it as well. Smile it is my first yoricks event that I know of participating in Smile
Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 am
Man it seems I have almost missed this event as well. I just have not been able to be on and when I can be I keep forgetting. So after countless times of dropping it in the last two years I have finally broke my nice Motarola atrix phone's screen after knocking it off a kitchen table and it landing screen face down on my wood floor. Oh and I am too broke to get a new one lovely...Wah!

My birthday is coming up though and I am super excited, me and three of my friends are staying in a hotel and going out to a nice dinner.

Hmmmm I really do like the event wings I suppose I will have to buy them.
What is your favorite item from this festival?

Clicky me too?
Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm

awe, I can try and toss a couple items your way after the event that you are not able to get. I hd a couple days where Zan didn't not get all of my love because of other sites having event time as well. I'm so glad that they don't do them all at the same exact time. x.x

oh noes! that really sucks. That's just as bad as me propping my phone in the trunk ready to sort my friends stuff and then forgetting that my phone was there and it being crazy crunched up. x.x

oh my that sucks as well, do you have any form of insurance on your phone at all?? my phone company usually sends me another one. sometimes it cost a small bit of money though.

Happy early birthday :3 I hope you have a fun time out with your friends Very Happy and hotels are awesome to spend a night at. Very Happy

I was surprised at how many event wings we have to choose from.
My favorite items so far from the festival is the: Eidyll Glade Wings

how about you what is your favorite item from the shop so far?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4