Demon High School (Godot and Sassy)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:02 pm
Taiga sat on a desk, tapping his black nails on its surface. The desk made a metallic type of sound. After last semester, the school had thought it a good idea to fireproof their desks. He wondered why it took them so long to make that decison considering the love for destruction some of the demons had here.

So far, few of the other students were there. Taiga was of course, early. He wasn't interested in being the early one, though he didn't care too much, but he was early anyway. He continued to tap his nail on the desk as he waited for the first day of high school to start.

~~LINK~~
Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:52 pm
Always one for being late, Erin gripped hard to her bag as she ran down the road. It was the same every morning; she was someone with such an organised look about her, but she definitely wasn't organised on any kind of day. She ran past countless classmates, who simply sneered at her. This, too, was a usual morning routine. Being completely different from every other member of the class was tough on her. She practically had no one she could call a friend. But it wasn't friends that she had set out to make when she had been registered at the school.

As she finally made it around to the school, rounding the corner to the door of her class, Erin collided with one of the classes post popular students. The menacing glare she received was more of a hint for her to run even faster. Finally, the door to their class. If she could just make it inside and hide somewhere, she'd be fine. And so she proceeded to kick open the door, hop inside the classroom and then slam the door shut behind her.

To her surprise, the class was almost empty...
Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:03 pm
Taiga slowly turned as he heard the classroom door slam. His shaggy hair that resembled a raven's wing fell out of his face to reveal red eyes as he lifted his head. He stared at the girl for a good many seconds without saying anything. The only other kids in the classroom were busy discussing a magazine and didn't pay her any attention.

Finally, Taiga raised an eyebrow at the flustered girl. He couldn't tell if he recognized her face or not. He wasn't one to pay a lot of attention to others, but right now he was bored enough to. "Do I know you?" he suddenly asked.

~~LINK~~
Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:25 pm
As Erin brushed her feathery chocolate hair from her face, she heard a voice. She quickly recognised the guy whom she was now staring at, but obviously he did not recognise her in return. But what startled her the most, was the fact that someone was talking to her. After a few moments of silence, she shook her head.

"I... I'm Erin. I wouldn't recommend that you talk to me though, or your classmates might think that you're a loser, too. Not that I'm saying you are one I just..." Usually running her mouth off and saying whatever came to mind, she wasn't the best at conversing with others. But when you attended a school full of Demons, it was hard not to want to speak your mind.

"I'm sorry!" Knowing that the word 'Sorry' never really worked with demons, Erin gave it much thought and began to regret even making eye contact in the first place.
Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 pm
Taiga scowled as much from the girl's stutterly apologetic words as from her attempt to tell him what to do.

"Do you think I give a **** what people think?" he asked, his voice pitching slightly lower. His red eyes flashed only for a second before his face returned to its usual bored expression. "I'll talk to whoever I want, go that?"

He did not give his own name, though he figured this Erin girl did not know it since she had given her own name. He figured his own name didn't matter; he was about done with the conversation. Shaking his head, he went back to tapping his nails.

~~LINK~~
Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 pm
Such foul language, befitting for a demon, she thought. But upon this observation, she decided to mimic his tone of voice and mannerisms, as to try and 'fit in' more, unaware that her actions may land her in a huge amount of trouble.

"I... uh.. I ****'ing got it, alright?!" On this, she broke eye contact immediately, throwing her bag down upon the nearest vacant desk and took one more glance back at the demon; Erin still hadn't managed to "blend in". And it wouldn't be soon before they found out why she really attended this school. Since she hadn't yet had the chance to talk to any of them properly, she really had no idea how to adjust her behaviour to match theirs.
Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 am
Taiga ignored the girl, but he smiled slightly at her pathetic attempt to sound strong. Still, even after the teacher and the few other straggling students entered and the class started, he kept glancing in her direction. She wasn't like the other demons at the school; he wasn't even sure if she was like other humans he'd run across. He was bored of the people he knew. This girl, was interesting though. Now, if only he could remember what she said her name was.

~~LINK~~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1