Looking for a 1X1 Roleplay Partner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm
Okay for now, since I'm new, I'm only looking for one person. But I'd like to use this as my excuse to be active on this site. I've been roleplaying for a good 6-7 years but took a break for about a year or so, so I'd love to get back into it. I really like both original and fandom based RPs.

For fandoms I like:
Phoenix Wright <333
Touhou
Tegami Bachi
Dr Who

And for originals I'm interested in:
Anything relating to ghosts, mythic creatures or Youkai. Anything like that. HumanxSpirit/Ghost/Youkai is what I'm craving. Or if you'd prefer, Youkai/Ghost/Spirit X Youkai/Ghost/Spirit. This can even include vampires/werewolves if that's what kind of character you'd like to play.

But to be honest, I'm not all that fussy, if there's something you're craving for, then I'd love to hear your ideas in the hope that we might be able to get a RP up and running.

Thanks for reading! Smile
Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 pm
I'd like to rp with you. I like fantasy related stuff so anything like that. Lately I've been wanting to do stuff related to angel or demons, but I'd be willing to do just about anything right now.

~~LINK~~
Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 pm
Hey, thanks for replying! Smile Id be up for that, yeah! Do you have any preference for which character you want to play? If you already have one that's great; Don't know if you're up for it but I always liked the idea of a demon high school setting or something, with an angel undercover there pretending to be a demon or something along those lines or even the other way around. What do you think? Smile
Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:33 pm
that sounds pretty neat! I don't think I've ever done anything like that, so I'd be up for it. I like to play guys if that's alright and being of chaotic nature, I tend to play demons better. ^^

~~LINK~~
Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 pm
That sounds good to me! Do you want me to play a male or female? Also could you set up the thread and link me? I'd do it myself but I'm new here, not sure if it works the same as it did on other websites! Razz
Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:51 pm
I don't particularly care. You can play whatever. I guess I can set it up. I haven't rped here except once about...3 years ago, but I'm sure it's the same as other sites.

~~LINK~~
Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:57 pm
Alrighty! Will probably switch to female as I usually RP males. Thank youuu! Smile
Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:03 pm
cool. here it is. http://www.zantarni.com/post2692564.html#2692564 I hope my post doesn't suck too much.

~~LINK~~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1