Dream avatar Quick tips <3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm
Now, I don't know if anyone has posted about this before, or if it is in the ZanDex (some times I over look things)

But yes, So here is what I have to share for a Dream Avatar quick tip.

Ever wanted to see what your avatar looked in the dream avatar creator with a different skin tone than you are wearing. or a different hair color. or change your eyes/makeup or see what you would look like without or with a beard?? Without having to click save.

I know I have, and just recently that I realized that like with the Hair, after you change the color, you need to press save in the wardrobe, or the "Character editor".

Now, lets take a step back a moment. If we don't click on save but purchase our hair/beard, we will still see the different hair/beard while we are in our wardrobe.

From your wardrobe, or the drop down menu that is "My Zantarni" click on "Character editor". While you are in the character editor choose if you want blush or make-up, what colors you want, how you want your eyes places, your eyebrow placement and mouth look.

After you are done doing all of this, do not click save, instead go to your "Dream avatar" Creator. You will now see your avatar with all of the new hair colors, eye color and placement, your facial expressions that you chose. and from there you can work with your avatar in the dream setting.

I hope you enjoyed my tip.

Oh also, for those who are not away, the backgrounds can be found in the Dream avatar creator, but you will not see them equipped. it seems to be a general error in the system, and staff knows about it Smile

I will be placing links to places in here to respective places. But do feel free to share any dream avatar creation tips that you have Smile

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:39 am
Never realized I didn't have to press 'save' first with the character editor. Thanks for the tip!
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 am
Your very welcome Smile
Page 1 of 1