I would never change that!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 pm
I never change my race, and I rarely change my skin color. My hair color, like my hair color is real life is always changing, and my eyes change to match my avatar. Though, in real life my eyes do change depending on the color I'm wearing due to the fact that my eyes have swirls of brown, green, gray, and a slightly orange/gold color in them.
Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:06 pm
Lady Plaid, I remember when your hair was always green. *smiles*
Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 pm
I remember most of everyone's specific settings here XD. . .

I think the only thing that's consistent for me is change. =p

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm
For me it's mostly the eyes. I try not to change them. Hair I don't feel bad about, I change my real hair all the time, cutting off a few feet or dying it, so why not. Skin I try not to change but I will if something would look significantly better with a diffrent skin.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:53 am
I've always tried to stay with my Blue skin. though, at time, I have been known to chance the skin tone so that an item I am wearing might be more appealing to the eye.

I prefer my eyes to be half lidded, though I do change them depending on how my avatar looks Smile same with the mouth. like at the moment I have the giant grin on, but I prefer the big pursed lips. I'm always changing my eyes and my hair to suit the items that I am wearing, like I prefer this shorter hair styles when wearing mini wings and , some horns and masks.

this is my favorite hairstyle and the one I started out with This is the hair I would chose if I couldn't choose another one. dark purples with light blue highlights.

but I generally cycle through these ones:

XD yep those the ones I like the most. I usually try to go with purple hair, or red hair. but I like to play around with it Very Happy I figure whats the since in having it all, if I don't change it around from time to time.

O d always were elf ears.

though I do change race from time to time, only because i see my character as a shape-shifter/witch
Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm
I'm pretty new, but...
I'll never change my eye color.
Don't know about the skin.
(:

The next time you want to judge someone, make sure to look in the mirror first.
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 pm
The one think I don't think I've ever changed is my eye shape. I change my eye color sometimes(gold,light blue), and my hairstyle and color once in a while. I mostly wear it this way colored teal and light blue, but alternate between white and light blue. I very rarely change my skin tone.
Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:45 am
I dont think i have ever changed my mouth... ever. Dont know if i would lol.. never thought about it? I have closed the eyes before.. but never changed the lips! /wierded out lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2