Dragons of Thoraia OOC
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:02 am
Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 am
Stats for Saxon

End..60

Str...60

War...75

Psy..10

Pattern...50

Stats for Victoria

End...55

Str...55

War...75

Psy...15

Pattern...50
Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 am
NOTES

Shilah
Shiloh
Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 am
new powers
Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:07 am
WAHR (LOGRUS) (CHAOS) (SPIDER) (WEB) (WEB CHANGES WITH EACH WALKER) (SHIFTING) (WEAVER) (DARK WASTELAND AROUND THE CASTLE)

EINAE (AMBER) (ORDER) (SCORPION) (PATTERN IN THE SAND) (DRY DESOLTE SURROUNDING THE CASTLE) (PATTERN IS IN THE SAME PLACE, EVERY INITIATE HAS TO FIND THEIR OWN WAY TO GET THERE) (TUNNEL WALKING, HELLRIDING,)

Your daughter will not come back to you, she is mine as are all the others, just as you are mine. Whar said. Now go, begone from this place and pray that you heal. Seconds later, the great spider sunk its fangs deep into her shoulder, pumping its venom into her.
Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:08 am
New stats for Victoria and Trinity.

Victoria

End-80

phy-20

war-80

shapeshift-70

web-50

Trinity

End-50

phy-10

war-50