Moonlight Lullaby 1x1 LizxCastiel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 pm
“Yes.” Dania suddenly looked shameful, looking down at what she was holding. “I came to apologize for earlier. I took advantage of your hospitality and lied to you, and it was wrong of me. Please accept my apologies.”
Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 am
Cas couldnt understand what was going on, this was all so weird. he was hoping that if he closed his eyes he'd wake up and it would all be a dream. but somewhere deep down he knew that it was real. " your apology? but why??"
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:09 am
Dania suddenly looked confused herself. “Wh-what do you mean? I lied to you. I took advantage of your hospitality….” She blinked, now very confused. “You- You’re not mad? B-but, I… You welcomed me in and offered me shelter and I betrayed you! How do you not hate me?"
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:22 am
Castiel smiled softly. " I wasnt raised to hate others for their wrong doings." he sighed. " my mother told me there is always a reason for eveything we do, and we must never hate someone for doing something that hurts us." Castiel felt a wave of sadness wash over him, but he kept he light smile on his face.
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 am
“You…. Then it did hurt you…” She shook her head. “No. I must still offer my apologies, whether you will accept them or not. But please, at least take this…” She held up her gift. In her hands she cradled what looked almost like a mix between a recorder and an ocarina, but the only other hole it had other than the mouthpiece was the part where the sound came out. She waited patiently for him to take it- actions first, explanation later.
Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:37 pm
Castiel took the small instrument gingerly in his hands and smiled at diana. " i acept your apology, even if it is unwarented." but now castiel had to wonder what this small ocarina like thing in his hands was for.
Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:08 pm
“Thank you." She smiled and paused for a moment, wondering why Castiel looked so confused. “Oh, thats right! You’ve never seen one of these before correct?” She tugged her own out from a pouch in her waist. Hers was a bit more decorative, and quite a bit older- and the age was starting to show through tiny cracks and faded colours, though it was still well cared for. “It’s known as a call. If you blow into it, the call will play far and wide, but only one will ever be able to hear it.” She demonstrated by blowing into her own, and her partner responded behind her in wolf form, running towards them a bit, then staying back when he realizes what’s going on. “I put my call into that one, so if you ever need anything or even just want to chat, I’ll come. Of course, I can’t always be there right away, but I’ll sure try.”

((Edit: I made a couple changes on my first post. I changed the name of the alfa male.))
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:53 am
Castiel was shoked by this, and humbled by the fact that she would come if she called him. he smiled in earnest at her." thank you, you dont know what this mean to me." all though he was extreamly pleased by this turn of events, he couldnt help but look back to her mate on the top of the hill.
Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 am
“Hm?” Dania couldn’t help but wonder what it was that Castiel was looking at. Turning her head in the same direction, she noticed he was staring at Lance. ((I changed his name- it sounded too.. well…. y’know…)) “Oh!” She realized she hadn’t introduced her partner. “Him? He’s my mate to be. Would you like to meet him? He’s fairly nice…”

Hearing this, Lance began to slowly make his way over. He wasn’t especially fond of humans, but he wasn’t a fool either. He knew that they weren’t all bad. But he also believed that there was no such thing as peacefully meshing the cultures of the humans and wolves. He’d seen that just as they were capable of loving their wolven cousins, they were also capable of true hatred and evil actions. Dania herself had been harmed by it. And it’s not like one could just lower the sun and raise the moon whenever one felt the need. He walked cautiously, wondering if this human would be any different from the heartless monster who had raised him. Of course, he didn’t truly know much else about the man. But what he did know, he didn’t like. And he was truly skeptical, as he knew that the tendency for violence may have been passed down...
Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:50 am
CAstiel eyed lance warily, but didnt protest to his advance. the most he wonderd was if he was going to get hurt if the wolf decided to attack. but he kepot his straight face, he knew that if he stayed calm, he'd be fine. he wasnt his father. his mother told him to be kind to all living things, and his father was the same, till his mother was killed by what Cas believe to be a rogue wolf just passing through.
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm
((Now through the smoke she calls to me, to make my way across the flame. To save the day, or maybe melt away. I guess it’s all the same. So I will walk through the fire. ‘Cause where else can I turn? Oh I will walk through the fire and let it… lol I love your signature.))

Lance casually strode to the window and rose up in human form. “So, you are the one who helped Dania? I am in your debt.” He bowed slightly in thanks. "My name is Lance. Pleased to meet you.” He nodded in acknowledgement of the human before him, being sure to treat him as equal. He didn’t plan on invoking any nasty reactions any time soon, so he stayed polite, though he was hardly cheery. In fact, he seemed a bit too serious.

In fact, he was much too rigid for Dania’s liking. But it’s not like she really had a choice.
Page 7 of 7