What's your Current Avatar Style?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 pm
Thanks Umaeril!

Got a new outfit now since I wanted to use this shirt. I like this staff too so I added it, but it's hard to find blues that match it.

And I have to say that I like your outfit Umaeril. Really nice pastel pallet you have going on.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 am
Mostly I stick to color themes. I tend to choose one or two colors. Still figuring out the layering system here ... so my avatars are pretty simple. Theme for this one was gold! Obviously. Very Happy
~~
and now orange and purple. ^^
Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm
I tend to go with...well...what feels right at the time. Since my 'character' here on Zan is a winged, nearly-blind Drowling, I tend to stick to things that work well with my skin tone/blind eyes and hair colour, and that I can incorporate 'magically shifted' wings into.

Right now, I guess I'm going for "Luna Moth Drowling". I know I'm mostly wearing one set, but it just works together, with what little bits of other things I've thrown in. X3; *is not an expert on creating avatars, nope*

Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 pm
humm....well i wanted to have a chance to wear my little green dragon pet so i chose a green and gold style. Im holding it by the tail cause hes been a bad dragon lol ><
But most of the time i dont stray from my Icey theme but this week i am
Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 pm
Current/Normally style: Is Elvish warrior/General style,
Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:54 am
Wow, great styles going on.

Wildfae I am getting used to the layering here too. Sometimes I am surprised by what will layer and what wont. Makes life in my wardrobe challenging.
Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 am
Umaeril wrote:
Wow, great styles going on.

Wildfae I am getting used to the layering here too. Sometimes I am surprised by what will layer and what wont. Makes life in my wardrobe challenging.

Oh goodness yes!

I am trying to figure out what the key items I really wish to collect are still. This business of only one headpiece is different from what I'm used to. Though reasonable enough. It does make things a bit harder though!

And your avatar is dazzling. As usual. Smile
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 pm
Thank you not sure which one it was as I changed. I think the headpiece layering is the first thing that ought to change.

Then they should make more hair colors.
Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 pm
Kicking it evil villain style. If I look suspicious and not entirely trustworthy I've succeeded. Red and black seem like an excellent theme. I plan to stick to them and enjoy the combination. Finding black and red items without any gold is a bit challenging. I was quite pleased to find the gemmed items. They really do a lot to complete the outfit.
Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 pm
You did an excellent job of really portraying your style there. I love the red and black! You are right though about the gold, it is pervasive so yeah, the gemmed items are a great find. I tried to do a red and black once...I might try again sometime only it came out more like red and silver.
Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:40 pm
Well, I usually go for blue/green, and I like a simpler avi. (:

I have to look like I match at least a little, and as for a certain style...I'm really not sure. Embarassed

The next time you want to judge someone, make sure to look in the mirror first.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3