Join in Preparations for the Coronation Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 pm
Assdria agreed and followed along with Nepin'Rith and kept an eye and took hold of her items to make sure that none of blue belonging fell to the ground. "I am excited for the ball."

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:01 pm
(OOC post) Oh, how much fun! It's nice having an event, but even nicer seeing the characters come out and play, and nicer still to have the Quests be presented like this! Thank you for all your hard work, oh Staff of Zantarni! I am sure there was a lot of hard work that went in to this Event!
Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 pm
"yes, lets get her back to the house, she is quite worn out, and I can only imagine that she was up late like we were the other night. Soon, we will need to get ready for the ball. I do believe people may be showing up a bit early.
Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:42 am
White scratched the back off her head as she smiled running after them, "Hey wait for meh." she said lifting her dress up so that she could move faster.

My dream, my hope,
It's all filled with so many emotion,
How can one possibly define it?
Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 am
She hurried through the streets of edingtol with the all of the items that were required of her for her part in the festivals. Nodding and bowing to people on the way through the square, and passing by Sage and her friends. on the way to bringing blue to her house.

She reached the assembly hall and Dropped off the required items hoping that she was not too late from doing the pet count.

She left a few flyers in a coupe places under the belongings to let people know who it was. and she hurried a long to go to get to the ball.

(OOC: Just wanted to make a friendly appearance and advertize and let people know about the pet agency, i am sure that there are some pets who would love to go to the ball.)

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:50 pm
((@Draeyx: There definitely was quite a bit of thought put into this, so it's always nice to hear when people enjoy it. I hope you enjoy the rest of the event!))
Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:21 am
"Word travels swiftly.."

Mirage strode up to the Assembly Hall confidently with a world-worn bag slung over her right shoulder.
A secretive smile broke her typical blank facade as she set the bag down near the collective.
Kneeling before it, her slender fingers deftly manipulated the toggle closure, exposing a curiously impenetrable darkness within the pack.
She stuck first her hand into the pitch, fishing around for something, then her entire arm up to the shoulder.

"Ah ha, there they are!"

She exclaimed as she proceeded to withdraw each item and place them into the collective accordingly.
When she finished, she rose- slinging the bottomless bag over her shoulder as she surveyed the thining crowds.

"I suppose it's better a bit late than never.
At least I didn't miss out on the entire event."

"Hopefully I still have time to get ready.."

And she hurried off towards her home covered in soot, sweat, and grime from her travels; in desperate need of a bath.
Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:59 pm
She rolled her eyes at Alric. Of course she had touched silk before! Whenever she traveled out of or into Edingtol she allowed merchants to travel with her carriage... for a small fee.

Granted she had arrived later than the others, but surely he did not expect everyone to just drop what they were doing? She sighed and shook her head while wrapping up the apple in paper so it would not risk staining the silk. Of course he did. It was clear he was that kind of royalty. Never mind if they had work or if they, like her, had spent the past few weeks helping various relatives move.

Thank Yorick they were not all like that, or she would have been tempted to start a revolution!

Oh well. At least she had gotten most of the items he asked for. The only things she were missing were another candy fish, some gold, and...

"The turkey leg," she mumbled. She had looked in several places, however it kept eluding her. She started to pace the street in front of the academy, looking deep in thought. She had planned to go to the adoption center, but it had to wait.

"I wonder if there is something obvious I have missed?" she asked outloud.

((OOC: Thank you for doing the quests this way, this is so much fun!))

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 pm
Hearing AnimeJosse's question, Amurita approached the lady with a smile.

"You're still looking for the turkey leg? Perhaps I can help you with that..." She said while she considered the different places to find one.

"I'm not sure where to go exactly, but over in that Hall...you know the one, where many people gather to talk about various topics, I overheard a group of people talking about cooking. Though it was hard to believe they were cooks considering how they were just lazing about the place. I don't think they are going somewhere anytime soon, so perhaps you can ask them if they have an idea of the best place to get a turkey leg."

((I'm glad you're enjoying this format!))
Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 am
She stopped when she saw Amurita approaching her.

"I would appreciate it if you could," she replied and gave a hopeful smile.

She frowned and almost interrupted with I went there already when the other lady mentioned the Hall, but stopped herself as Amurita went into more detail.

"So there were more than one group discussing cooking?" She frowned as she tried to recall everyone in the busy hall. She had passed through there several times for the past few days, but it had always been with a clear goal in her mind and usually in a run. Although there had been a group she almost stumbled into because they would not rise up from the road...

Her eyes widened and she smacked her forehead.

"Of course! One of them wore a cook's hat! How could I forget that?!" She broke into a run, leaving Amurita behind with a "Thank you!" while dodging the various people in her way.

About two hours later she had the signed invitation in her hand. She grinned as she headed home for a fresh-up and a change of clothes. Lord Alric might be a pain, but at least he kept to his word.

She was going to enjoy the ball.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:49 pm
It had been a long week so far and Blue was really greatfull that her frinds had brought her home to sleep before the ball. She had exhausted herself with out even realizing it. So she bathed real quick, and looked through all of her cloths to see what she had, and she had decided that a nice white theme would be fitting, as she wouldstand out nice in the night sky.

She got dressed really quickly and brushed her hair and braided it loosly to the side, put her vinician mask on and And she picked up her golden sparkling wand. She fluttered her small blueish-white wings and got herself all comfortable in her outfit. once she felt that she was dressed properly she set out started walking to the ball passing the Academy on the way there.
Page 7 of 7