Lock
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 pm
Lock

Last edited by Irishrain on Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:19 am
My favoured eye is gold, but my favourite is probably the violets, it seems very.. calm.

My least favourite is likely the green, because I can't tell them apart from the blue at all. The same with grey and black.

I never thought of it that way for the white, they always reminded me of blindness... but now.. *shivers* Razz

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 am
My favourite the milkey-blind colour. Haha, that opinion is against the general opinion in hereXD Call me odd, but I like the imperfection that a blind eye brings to my avatar. A weakness, if you will. Either that or I just like the look of it, with the blue elf skin:3
But I agree with Inspire, I use the Magic Gold eye in almost all my outfits, except obviously this one, as the gold wouldn't match.

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 am
I like the magical eye items best, cause their colours are richer and more beautiful. <3

But in terms of regular eyes, I love the cloudy/light blue eyes, just cause. >w<

I'll try to pop on often.
Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 am
Regular eyes: I'll take my eyes with pupils, thanks :3

Items: Prism Eyes

Queen of the Realm
Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 am
I prefer the gold eyes... definitely the gold eyes...
Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:25 am
My favorite eyes have to be the white ones, as they match best with my usual white/cream colour scheme Yes

Least favorite are probably the green ones. I just don't like the shade. Green is my favorite colour as well ._.
Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:08 pm
Ohhh all interesting choices! I agree about the blue/green ones i have to look really close to tell! lol What are prism eyes? They sound like a rainbow eye... I would kill for one of those! ... ok well.. maybe maim someone really good... Smile
Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 am
My favourite (and the one I wear all the time) is the milky-blind one. Not only because my 'character' is almost entirely blind, but because, like someone else said, it gives a bit of weakness and imperfection to the avi, which makes it more real and likable to me.

My least favourite is probably...I dunno, I can't really think of any 'least' favourites among the rest of them. I just like the blind eyes. X3;

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 am
Blue Milk eyes for the win! Not exactly sure why, perhaps there is too much detail in the others for my taste.

I can't remember ever using anything else. (I'm pretty sure I've done regular blue but it is so vague I can't tell if I was testing it or if I really did use them.)

Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 am
I like red. Also gold. Most of the colors remind me of jewels. I like them all except not the milky ones.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 pm
Gold is my favorite then white/blue or just white eyes and my least favorite is the little pink eyes

CLICK DA PETS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1