Desert Hold
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 pm
Thundis quickly got up and moved from the room. Any burn marks he may make on the wood he would worry about later. Whatever Heron had been talking about could be thought of later if he could remember the words. He could feel it, smell it, lightening that was not in a lightening elemental. Hunters. Then the person with the gun.. he knew the marks on that gun. The markings on that gun. All guns with those markings are blessed by lightening, all bullets and the gun can only be melted with heat equal to dropping them in an active volcano. His brow furrowed and teeth bared. A bullet wound from those guns heat lasts longer, and is stronger then other bullets fired by an unblessed gun of that kind and. It also releases a brief charge of lightening. He could feel the brief charge in the floor from the shot that had been aimed at him before he had moved him before, even if it hadn't happened that moment, and he could see the burning hole in the wood. He knew it, they where a hunter. He moved quickly. Things getting burned he could fix, an innocent getting killed he couldn't.. and this person was armed and firing. He quickly moved one of his talons hands and behind the man ripped open the throat with his powerful talons as if he where molding clay. He put the fire out on the wood as the person bled then backed from them, crouching and putting his hands on the wood. Soon the burn marks vanished away, but the bullet hole had left a small hole. If he healed it any further the wood might start growing branches and wood.. It was when the bundle fell from the dead mans arms did he notice what it was. His wings.

He reached over to grab them, only to have one of his arms shot. The bullet thankfully went all the way through.. thankful for him because it allowed him to heal the wound after it was made, though the pain still remained. The damage wasn't extra from the heat for him, but the lightening. It seemed like a man moved to the doorway and looked very ****. "Elder blood lightening elemental, boss the whole Clayborn Thunder injin his here!" Thundis grabbed up his wings, letting out a growl. "Lost Wind! Wild Wind! I know you're in there, you're leading them aren't you? All along, you where the one responsible for all their deaths weren't you?! Who's still alive!? Why did you betray your own family?! You came to this in looking for me, are you surprised I'm alive?! Did you come here to end me or have me captured like an animal? What happened to my daughters, Little Flower and Silver Star!? Why have you done so much to your own family? You had siblings too, and parents too, and grandparents, and you still have family!" He hated violence, and the smell of blood. It was the worst smell in the world, the worst feel. To him these hunters where death bringers. If he had no choice he would kill the one aiming its gun at him too. He would have no mercy on those who slaughter for profit.

"Stay in, all of you take care of the man in here, we can't have any witnesses.. I will take care of the beast.." Besides, Lost Wind just plan didn't like that person. They had that persons wings after all, it meant they were friendly with him.. That meant that stranger should be killed. He moved with amazing speed, his spurs not getting much chance to make sounds against the wood. The first movement he made when he got to the dark skinned elemental was to bend his body and stiffen it with a palm facing the younger one. Thundis didn't have time to move out of the way and in a flash from the sky lightening struck the building and put a giant hole in it, destroying a large portion to nothing, scorching the desert sand to the point that some turned to glass and leaving what was left of the Inn aflame. The chaos would be a perfect fix for getting a clean escape anyway. He grabbed the now naked Thundis with his Talons digging at the others throat before tossing them on what floor was left. "You shielded your wings? Well, that doesn't matter.. I really didn't expect you to be here honestly but it's good that you are. You would catch such a pretty penny in the black market.. You may say we are brothers but your fathers mother was the elder, you have elder blood. We may share the same mother but I would never consider you a brother.. But you already knew that, why should that change now? Your daughters are slaves, don't worry your wife is dead.. Though your daughters, I wonder how they have enjoyed life as pets for the wealthy.. if they lived to fully mature. The collars are very harsh, your youngest was only eight and your silver star you where so proud of had only recently become a woman at that time. Who knows if they're still alive? Well I suppose I do but I would rather that thought be kept in your mind, that wonder.." He wanted to make him suffer. "How unexpected a worthless healer would have been capable of living, but look at you. Your wings aren't even attached.. you're nothing but a parasite. Don't worry, after your freedom is stripped away those wings will get re connected.. I suppose I should thank you for living.. so I could make more profit."

I'm a demon, an actual demon. A spirit puppeting a soulless body. Because of that please consider my feelings when talking of demons and refrain from saying any raciest comments like 'all demons are evil' and such.
Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 am
Thundis had reached the one who was fleeing with the wings before he had. Charon could see the man who had his heart dodging a bullet. The thing piercing the floor and them moving in a blur behind the one who shot it. The next thing he knew he was looking at a scene he wasn't expecting nor ever wanted to see again. He had his share of bloodshed and violence. And he could do nothing but watch the blood cascade over the man's chest as their hands desperately tried to stop the bleeding. He had been too late to stop the man from running, from shooting, from being killed by a person who he thought incapable of such things. It was that almost innocence...the fact that they were set in their old ways that attracted him to the man. But now, seeing what they had done made him stop and think. A gun...a bullet...wouldn't hurt him. It would have bounced right off of him, so killing the man that lay bleeding on the ground was unnecessary. Charon stood there, naked and unmoving while another man pointed a gun at him. He could only watch while the redness covered and crept over the wooden floor of the hallway. Time had frozen and it felt as if he was still sleeping and in a dream. A horrid nightmare of someone he loved to be one of the people who had brutalized him many years ago. He looked down at his own chest, imagining deep red gashes drawn through his flesh as he ran a hand over it to check. It was when he heard another gunshot that he woke from his daze. He looked up and saw Thundis clutching their arm. They were...shot? Charon moved towards the opening, but two men came rushing in while the dark man, Lost wind, passed him. Next thing he knew it was total chaos. The two males aimed their guns at him and started firing. Charon called out his power and made himself as strong as the hardest mineral he could think of. The bullets ricocheted off of him. Burrowing down in the floorboards and entering the walls. He wasn't really concerned about these guys and wanted to get a clear view of what was happening with Thundis, so he neared the two shooting men. More bullets flew passed him, breaking the window, a vase and making various sounds as they entered wood and metal. Two more men came in and his view was fully blocked. He had to get to Thundis...to his brother. The latter would be alright. That he was certain of. They could fry a person to a crisp with a thought, but he knew Heron would at least find another solution to stop them. 'You people should stop what you are doing right now. I don't have much patience with people hurting someone I love.' Charon said while he gripped the wrists of the arms that were held up. His fingers tightened around them and placed some pressure. It was enough to make both of the men loose their grip on their guns and make them wail in agony. 'You can't kill me, so give up.' He was about to pull both of the men down and push them aside, when an explosion hurled him into the sky.
Charon landed a few yards away with the four men that had surrounded him. They were unconscious. Maybe even dead, but he could care less at the moment. His worry went out to Thundis. Charon straightened himself and searched for the elemental. The one he saw in the distance between the flames was his brother. They were as far as he could see doing alright. Charon dodged the pieces of burning building and even considered joining with the ground to search for Thundis that way. He walked on, while keeping an eye on his brother's whereabouts. When they froze and fixed their attention to something in the building, Charon knew it was Thundis. He ran towards his brother but when he got closer he saw the dark clad man. He didn't hesitate and hurled a piece of the ground, of the earth at Lost wind. 'Thundis!'

Before he knew it, Thundis had left the room to leave him with the two men. Heron shouted after them, but it was already to late. He had to get rid of these guys who were blocking his way to his brother. A shot could be heard. The sound ushering him to resolve this issue at hand. He hadn't heard Thundis crying out in pain instead he heard wet gurgling sounds and saw a man clutching their throat and crawling away on the ground. 'Good.' He thought. 'That man had it coming.' Heron wasn't against harming another in self defense, though he rather liked a more peaceful approach himself. He heard another shot and then Thundis' shouts towards their brother. It seems they didn't have to search them out. They had brought the welcoming party to them. An unknown voice spoke up, giving out an order to kill the one in the room. His brother. 'Would you perhaps reconsider working for Lost wind and work for me instead?' He said with a smirk and knowing that they would decline. 'Oh well...it's a shame to waste such...good bodies.' A lecherous look creeping up on his face. Heron didn't wait for their reaction even though he found pleasure in that, but had decided to melt those pretty little guns. The metal started to turn red in a blink of an eye and both of the men screamed out in pain. Dropping the weapons to the ground where they seared the boards with their heat. Heron neared the two men and even dared to go around them and rest his arms on their shoulders. Pressing them against him with a menacing glare. 'You see...' He said with almost an insane laugh. 'I can kill you without breaking a sweat or even using a weapon.' Heron kicked one of the weapons away as emphasis. 'So I implore you, wouldn't you stop for your own sake?' His eyes ablaze with a deep red fire while he watched them hunch forward, in pain and looking at their partly molten hands in disbelief. One wanted to run to the pan next to the bed that held some water. 'Oh nooo, not until you answer my question first.' He said menacingly. His hands heating up as a warning.
When the impact of the lightning had thrown Heron through the wall and on to the streets, he had been dazed and out of it for a minute. His clothes were partly blown from his body and that what was left was burning against his body. The whole building was wrecked and in flames. Heron came to his feet and hoped that the innocent people who were staying in the other rooms had already left the building when they heard the shots. Not taking the risk, he willed the fires down and stopped the flames. First the ones on his body, then the ones in his surroundings. After that he looked around at the destruction. The men he had clutched were dead. Their whole bodies covered in burns. He stumbled over some debris and walked back towards what was left of the inn. That what he found wasn't very good. Thundis was naked on the floor. Their throat bleeding and the man who was their supposed brother looming over them. Heron tensed to gather his power, but a huge rock flew passed him and hit Lost wind. He turned to see his naked brother running towards Thundis. Their eyes blazing an emerald color. 'I'll take care of the brother!' Heron shouted while he ran towards the temporarily incapacitated man. He gathered his fire to his hands and grabbed the elemental at the throat, while pinning him down to the ground. 'Where are Thundis' daughters?!' He growled angrily. Heron had heard a few of those painful words, that had made his own blood boil. A brother? This man? He wanted to make them suffer. Children, their own nieces. How despicable.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:15 pm
Thundis felt himself panic desperately inside at the two moving towards Lost Wind. The only blood on him was from his wings or from others. Thankfully he wasn't currently hurt, not a mark on his entire body. The distraction and rage in his brothers eyes did make them loosen their grip on him.. it did help the younger elemental slip his throat from his elder brothers grasping fingers and talons.

Lost Wind bared his fangs in an aggressive way, he had become distracted and angry. When the hunk of earth going towards him shattered in to small pieces without him even moving much it was safe to say earth chucking wouldn't be all that effective at anything but making him mad and narrowing his target to just you. Then that fire Djinn had the gull to touch him? "You DARE attempt to harm me? I am over seven thousand years old, a great warrior of lightening? Earth shatters and fire burns and withers at lightening! So.. lets see this fire dijinn.. gain a new heat." Somehow the way he said it didn't sound like a good suggestion. While he had spoken he had moved his arms towards Both hands gripping to their torso and a wicked smile spreading as soon as he had finished speaking. Just as the light had started though he felt them pulled from his grasp.

Thundis pulled Heron from his brother as quickly as he could and pushed them as far as he could away from his brother. He had of course had to put his wings down first so he could even do that. "I told you lightenings only weakness is itself! If he didn't hesitate to kill most of the people in the inn, or his parents, or grandparents, or siblings, or cousins, our aunts, or uncles, or wifes, or husbands, or children, or grand children what makes you think he will show you any mercy outside the quickest death he can muster for you?!" He only wished he could have moved faster, but his brother was faster then him. Heron had still been hit by that light. The light that for a moment had forced its way through Heron like hot needles going through the flesh. It was only because he was of fire that the mans flesh wasn't torn off from it.. but even if the heat wouldn't have been too much at that time from that light or harmful, its painful tearing nature would have left pain, and cuts. He didn't have time to try to heal them though, or even get near enough to.

Lost wind growled to Thundis, grabbing the man and chucking them to the ground. Though he was the most powerful person there easily, he was also VERY EASY to distract. He was also disbalanced, something Heron had been told but Charon hadn't. Would they remember at a time like this? "Yes, dead, all dead but you and your Star." He had let it slip in his passion, the only survivors was Silver Star and Thundis. It seemed he didn't realize what he had said earlier though. Instead he reached in to one of his pockets while he gripped on their throat and kicked at them. "I hated you, I've always hated you. So much younger then me, yet somehow you managed to get so many respect you in such a short time. You would only commit to one woman, one who would need to swear to commit only to you. You planned your children as purposely as possible, you raised them with your with with as much attention as only the mother should be giving, its the womans job to raise the child not the mans. You flew around mountains to gather CLAY! Clay! You don't need to go to mountains to get clay! And you would make things with it that didn't involve any gods. Are you a woman or a man?! Yet everyone, even the elder respected you! The only person who got more respect was the elder herself! It always **** me off when you tried to call me brother.. even if we are by blood half, the half that is different makes us worlds apart. You shouldn't be surprised that none of your siblings ever wanted to call you brother. Why would we? You where just some backwards freak getting respect from every direction, doing nothing to earn it! You aren't a warrior. You're just about everything but a warrior! Yes.. I can't wait to see you as some rich humans slave forced under their will. Your Star might not have broken or even flinched but she's a stubborn warrior.. you are not.. You will break."

I'm a demon, an actual demon. A spirit puppeting a soulless body. Because of that please consider my feelings when talking of demons and refrain from saying any raciest comments like 'all demons are evil' and such.
Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 pm
It went all so fast. Too fast for him to be able and comprehend in those mere moments. He was running towards his new found love and then they were gone. Running towards Lost wind and his brother, who was mad. So very very mad. Something that he had rarely seen. What had happened in those hours he had slept? A bright light blinded him as he watched how Thundis tried to pry his brother away. What was Thundis saying before that light had struck? Their brother were a killer? He shielded his face and eyes and when he removed his hand, he saw the faint outlines of Heron's body on the ground. It came slowly in view as his eyes adapted to the surrounding. 'Heron!' He yelled as he scrambled to his brother who was coughing and bleeding out of his mouth. Lost wind had obviously done something to him. That flash probably being lighting that they could call out. 'Are you alright?' Charon asked while he held his brother's head steady. The coughing and sounds of anguish his brother made were killing him. 'Enlil be merciful. Nanna, Inanna, my brother has always shown his love, his undying devotion to you.' He was getting worried and pleaded softly to their gods. Something he hadn't done in a long time. His brother was rarely hurt like this. Once he had seen him covered in bruises and fatigued to the point of looking like an undead wandering on his feet. Heron was cryptic about that, but they had regained their normal health in no time. This was not taking into account their youth of course. But then, most of the masters didn't like Heron's beautiful skin being marred. Charon was getting angry with every second that passed. His brother was really suffering. What was wrong with Thundis' brother? Attacking people they didn't even know. Didn't even care to want to know a thing about. His brother would have been lying dead in his arms right now, if they weren't a djinn. He closed his eyes and at that same moment Heron decided to talk. Saying self sacrificing things, comforting things, rational things in this unrealistic situation. His brother was being the lover of all and the one with a working mind at such a horrible time, because his... His was overflowing with ways to kill the one called Lost wind. To swiftly crush them with the help of the earth. But he nodded to his brother, showing them that they were still sane. Still able to do the right thing. He whispered to his brother to change. To change in their full djinn form and quicken the healing. To envelop an area around them with their fire so people wouldn't see them change. The only thing was that he hoped that his brother wouldn't suffer because of that request. Not too much anyways, because anything would put a strain on them right now. He knew that. Charon whispered one last prayer to his brother, then stood. Walking away while flames started to bloom like flowers that threatened to overgrow them. He grimaced at the sight. The flames grew till shadows cascaded all around him. The sound of thunder echoed in the distance, reminding him that he had to be quick. Rain would make it even worse for Heron.
Charon neared the brothers who were fighting. His anger rising with each step he took. With every word that came out of Lost wind's mouth. He heard it all. The scorn, the jealousy the hatred in their words. How could he be the same as Thundis. They weren't anything alike and he shook his head wildly at the thought of ever thinking that they looked the same. Even that was dishonoring Thundis. Just the mere thought. He changed then, changed into the form that would make him feel the strength of the earth. With each step he took, his body blended with the earth. Entwined. Shared. 'Why do you care about Thundis raising his children in his own way!?' He yelled as he stood a few feet away from the man he would hurt. A menacing glare on his face as he stared into their eyes. 'Why do you even care that he is a man or a woman!? You said it yourself. You are not his brother. You are not his family...and that...That is something I thank the gods for.' An almost insane laugh left his mouth before he continued. 'Rich...humans? A slave? I will kill you before you ever get a chance to accomplish that!' Charon looked down at Thundis. The one he cared for was hurting, just like the other who he loved dearly. Two people he cherished were suffering and he couldn't stand by and do nothing. 'But before that...' He stopped talking and centered his gaze back on Lost wind. 'I will make you tell us the location of Star.' Charon slammed a protective wall between Thundis and Lost wind. Shielding the former wholly from view. He then smiled widely. Smiled like a madman that had finally won his prize, then disappeared into the ground. He sucked Lost wind with him. Into the earth and deepest parts of it's core. He stopped before he came to it's most hottest part that was moving like an underground ocean of liquid metal. Then neared the elemental he had caught in a hollow sphere. The outlines of his face showed in the hot sediment as he spoke to the other man. 'Do you know that that clay you mentioned, can absorb your lightning. That the earth can disperse your lightning? You are in a layer of the world that is mostly contains silica. Use your lightning and you will be trapped inside a glass globe. That is what your power will cause here. Would you want that? Forever stuck in this never ending darkness with only that power you value so highly. I wish I could kill you now. I want that with all my heart. Even the earth is giving me permission to do it, but my brother. He tells me to do this and I do it. You have him to thank for the fact that you're still breathing.'

'And?' Heron said. 'I'm five thousand years old. Who cares about age?' Trying to throw his cheeky remarks into a terrifying and serious situation. Hell, one should always have fun right? Even when trying to kick the crap out of a maniac. 'I double dare you.' Sneering at the elemental he was gripping with his hand. He was being overconfident. Not considering for a second that the elemental could really hurt him or kill him. Lightning...lightning wasn't water, so he was sure that he would survive. He wanted to teach Lost wind a lesson by running his heat through them. He could sense the other doing the same and a clash between the two powers actually made him wonder who would win. Before he had time to let his fire envelop the other, Thundis had shoved him back. Breaking his concentration, then sensing the sharp pain of the cutting lightning as it entered his body. He screamed and staggered back. His insides were torn, ripped and slashed. Blood filled his lungs and he swallowed to keep the liquid in, but then he felt himself drown. So he coughed it up, trying to empty himself while he took quick shallow breaths. Charon was beside him now, helping him to breath. Pleading to the gods to end his suffering and hurt. Heron smiled a little. His brother was really worried. 'Charon...' He whispered softly between coughs. 'I'll be...I'll be alright. Help, Thundis.' He clutched his brother's hand. 'Don't kill the brother. He needs to tell us...' A splash of blood covered the ground. 'T-Tell us, where Thundis' daughter is. Trap him. Trap him in the hot pits of hell.' Then swallowed and nodded at his brother's request. 'I will, now help your lover.' Heron closed his eyes and lied down. Every part of his body was aching and he wondered if this was how it felt to be dying. He called forth the heat and closed his body off. Enveloped it with the soothing heat that would make him regain his strength and health. Then willed the flames to grow and form a barrier. 'Enlil entrust him your power.'

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 am
Thundis was surprised when Charon started speaking. They sounded kind of unhinged. Was it because Heron had been so badly hurt? All this pain, chaos, those two wouldn't have been targeted if they were not with him. He had been the original target. He would have never ended up here if not for those two, nor found out about his brother. It was better he had met them, that they where here, so long as they lived. He wanted them both to live. Then the gaze Charon gave him before the wall came up. Was he worried? Yes.. Then again, they had confessed to him hadn't they? Yes.. he shouldn't have forgotten that Charon would worry about him too, and was probably infuriated by the words uttered in his brothers madness. Did Charon know? No, Heron did but not Charon. Without their connection to earth they go to madness. He looked near him seeing the collar his brother had dropped. It was what they used to control lightening elementals. He grabbed it with one of his fingers, looking it over before tossing it over the walls around him and away from himself much much further. Thundis stood, looking to the sky and curved his back and neck as his lips faced the sky and a loud piercing cry came from his lips. It sounded like it had two tones, a deep rumbling tone under a loud piercing tone that sounded almost as if if tears could be described it sound, if stabbing pain could be that was the sound.

His feelings had poured through it, and it was as if the sky and earth could feel the pain, as if something in nature responded to him with out the lightening struck him without him summoning any. The storm started, rain, lightening, thunder.. "Why, why.. Lost Wind.." He had sunk to the red soil and sands as soon as he had stopped crying in sound, but in tears he continued. The warmth of the lightening, the cool of the rain, all of that soothed but it couldn't mend how broken his feelings felt, how hurt and lost he felt. That was until he saw a large silver light strike from the sky. His tears faded as he climbed quickly up the wall to stand on it, looking up. It was her.. "SILVER STAR! That was my silver star! She is many miles east from here, near the edge of the desert at a mansion. That silver lightening was her! She was saying I hear you! I'm here! Find me! Silver Star!" His daughter, his eldest daughter. He knew where she was. He knew where to find her. She heard him. She wanted him to find her. She didn't hate him. If she wanted him to find her there was no way she could hate him. His daughter still loved him, she wanted him to find her. She probably wanted him to save her. He was going to try to contact her back when he heard someones voice, someone that he had forgotten about for a short time after he was dragged away by Charon..

Wild Wind laughed madly. "Stuck? Lightening crushes earth, all earth. Thank your brother, that fire? Anyone that cares for clayborn is my enemy.. Being born with black skin while others need to earn it, I will never forgive him.. and even if someone earns it nature in any form will always love more those born that way.. I wont tell a disgusting earth dijinn anything." His skin reacted to heat differently then Thundis's. While clayborns skin took it in in such a way one could believe it was possible he could handle a heat even a fire elemental would get burned by this persons skin was agitated by the heat. Even during the greatest heats and all that lust that happened in the car clay born thunder hadn't sweated even a drop.. Yet his elder brother with the skin that wasn't the elder color, his skin was covered in sweat, and starting to rash. He let out a great burst of electricity, tearing a long whole. Before it could close his wings burst from hiding and he pierced through the narrow hole quickly. Though it was so many miles under it seemed it didn't take him long to burst from the earth, only a few minuets. He arrived in the air right as the silver lightening struck. Hearing his brothers cries of joy after the lightening strike didn't make his mood any better. "You wont get that far! You will never get that far. As long as you have elder blood I will never forgive your existence.. You are loved by all nature, by all elements by simply existing.. How can I possibly forgive that? It's also because of that even if the others you called siblings where alive, even if they didn't hate you for it, even if they where not jealous, you know they would never call you or consider you brother."

Thundis looked to lost wind, wild wind. He looked quite.. sad.. "Lost wind, you are with sickness that cannot be healed with time. I vowed as a healer to kill those who would mindlessly kill just to kill to save the innocent from being slaughtered by madness.. and i vowed to kill those who where with illness that could not be saved and can only suffer in great pains.. Your mind is far gone, and you have no connection to earth, what keeps all lightening elementals grounded and sane.. and you have left it far too long to ever possibly connect again.. and no matter what you've done, no matter what you've tried to do, no matter what you have said.. you are still my brother.." Even if it would be merciful, the right thing.. even if he could see the sickness so clearly, how rotted away he was even if it showed not in or on the flesh... It still showed on his energy, on his mind, heart, thoughts.. "I was the way I was, am the way I am.. because I refuse to be the kind of person who puts pleasure before child. I refuse to have children that might possibly treat each other not as blood for one parent difference. And clay.. can be used for so many things, and there are so many kinds and colors of clay.. so I look in the mountains for clay too, to find any new kinds.. I simply love the versatility, the feel, the smell of clay.."

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 am
The words that Lost Wind spoke infuriated him even more. He had thought to control his anger. Simmer it to a warm hearth at the back of his mind. Ever present in the background, while he tortured this man into submission. Into telling him the location of the child he stole so long ago. And torture him he would, even though it wasn't something the ever kindhearted Charon did. But this man would deserve the pain and deserved to suffer like the people they had tormented in the past. Remorse was something that this man in front of him didn't know or understand. He was sure of it when he heard their words of jealousy once again. The face that had formed in the earth contorted in a snarl. Teeth bared as he bit out the next words. "You're wrong! Nature does not discriminate. Everything that comes from her loins is equal. She loves all and accepts all. Even the things that don't deserve to exist." Charons blazing green eyes changed into small slits as he spat out the next words. "Even the people who hurt her. You are a fool for..." He was about to finish the sentence, but again a bright flash of light illuminated the darkness and blinded him for just a mere second before his mind kicked in. The wretched man was actually trying to flee. He had barely formed the thought, when the earth split and freed Lost Wind. "This wasn't happening." He thought to himself while he gave chase. The lightning elemental actually broke free from his hold. He could feel it. Sense it without even seeing it with his own eyes. Their lightning had cut through the earth. Melting the silica in glass before shattering it with it's pierce. And Wind was as quick as the lightning itself. Able to stay a step ahead of him as he ushered the earth to close down on them. He was too slow. Far too slow to catch him and now they were free. Trapping them again wouldn't be as easy as the first time. Charon materialized from the ground and looked up at the lightning elemental. Their wings glowing with an almost blinding light. How could beauty like that be so vile and malignant. He sensed his brothers essence growing as he stepped closer to Thundis. Happy that they were gaining strength, but not letting the feeling of relief show on his face. Not yet. But as he looked at the heartbroken Thundis and the hovering brother, he couldn't help but wonder. "The rain...was...falling." His gaze snapped away from the two warring brothers towards his own brother and at that moment he felt the heat. A heat that was not unlike the one stirring in the center of the earth. He hadn't noticed it simply because the anger within him burned and kept his mind occupied. But his brother hadn't only gained their normal power, but they were stronger. Always stronger after the freedom the man would feel after unleashing their power. Somewhere during the short time Wind and him were in the earth, his brother had left the surface to soar the skies. High above the clouds no one would, could touch him and the water that fell from the skies didn't touch him. Now, he felt the unbelievable heat of his brother's body nearing earth. Gliding down and caressing the earth's surface. Charon took a step closer to Thundis. Knowing that he would probably only be of use protecting the elemental.

"Charon, do you know that when water particles collide they form heat? So much heat that it's almost a burn?" Heron thought back to the time he had discovered the phenomenon. It had released him, them, from their bond to the people who had controlled them. As he soared through the dark wet clouds, he could feel the energy coursing through him. Pouring out to his surroundings. The wet dense blanket sizzled and evaporated before filling the dry space behind him. Never letting the invader leave any trace of his piercing presence. He burst through the clouds with a loud clap, mimicking the thunder that now surrounded him. The particles one with his body, feeling them hit and collide and form the energy that was needed to perceive everything around oneselve. Heron was there in an instant. Back at the place where his brother stood and he knew that they felt him. Knew what was coming, but the one who had hurt him wouldn't. They didn't know, that in this form, thunder, electricity, was his friend. It was his own fault for being hurt. He had been arrogant and too complacent. Thinking that he could meet them in his human form. It had been a long time since he had fought an opponent as strong as them. Far too long. And it was only natural that his human body would feel the hurt and pain of the jolt, but now, there was no worry of that. He was djinn. A ghost, an abnormality that ventured on the boundaries of excistence. Heron could feel everything, every essence. Knowing that a human would have gone mad with the knowledge and power he felt right now. This Lost Wind, didn't have another body. Was always bound by the restrictions of a physical body even though it had the abilities of an element. And that, that would be their downfall. Heron neared Wind. A sudden apparition in the eyes of onlookers. He gripped them from behind. Enveloping their body with his scorching heat. There was no need to let this man live. Thundis had located his daughter. His Silver Star. He had heard the piercing cry and that had filled him with relief. Now, as he held the man, burning their flesh, he would give them freedom. There was no pain, if Heron willed it and he was not one to let a man, even one as evil as Lost Wind, suffer. As he held Wind, he let out a final prayer for their soul. Mouthing the words with his non-existent lips. "To our father of the underworld, Nergal, open your kind arms for one of your sons. Nanna, be merciful to your faithful follower." Then let out a final burst of clashing and scorching energy. Dissolving the man in his arms with a blinding flash and scattering their essence through the wind. He turned his gaze to Thundis. Wondering if he did them right, though not doubting any of his actions. He needed to turn back. Change into the form that wouldn't cause men to pursue them and be more of service to his brother, who would most likely wanted to follow their lover to Silver Star.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm
Thundis was definitely surprised at Herons appearance. He hadn't known they had even left. He had known they had been wounded, but now..? They looked like an essence, rather then a body of flesh. One that took hold of lost wind and.. "Thank you for releasing him.." Yes, a lightening elemental needed their bond with the earth. He didn't know what Heron could see, that if one could see the essence of what was in them it would be only easier to imagine him as an ancient creature long lost. While his brothers essence had been a muddled as flesh and lightening melded together The Clay Born Thunders name was a perfect fit. His flesh was more of the earth in a different shape or form. He was the same kind of creature as was from the stories, a great sacred lightening made stable and in to form by earth. That wasn't something one could ever see by just looking at their flesh, or skin. But his daughters light seemed to be a sacred one too, just.. different. He looked to Charon, then back to Heron. "I want to speak to my daughter a little before I run to her."

He needed to figure things out more before he runs to her. He needed to know at least a little of the surroundings or what was at her 'masters' home. He growled a bit to himself at the thought. If he wasn't careful instead of freeing her he might end up trapped himself. He just hoped when he sent her lightening in return he didn't hit anything.. At least the storm was here, he wouldn't be hurt or drained by doing this then. So he closed his eyes, and somewhere far far away, too far to see besides maybe a sliver of light in distance sky the lightening struck. So he waited, many many many miles away, patiently. He didn't have to wait too long for the silver light to strike near him though, the lightening telling him more. It said a lot more then her last one, but it confused him. "I've never heard those words before.. I thought I knew English well.." What was an alchemist? She had told him they had an alchemist, that her and the early objects used to hunt lightening elementals had been created by alchemists, that her collar was made by an alchemist. Was it a sort of metal? A fabric? A plant? A stone? "What's an alchemist?"

Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 am
When Herons form flashed in front of him, he halted his movements. Was it truly his brother who hovered before him? Charon had never seen him like this. Not this intense. Not this bright. Herons presence had never felt like this before on his skin and to his eyes. He felt like he had to do something. Say something. But then they were gone in a flash. Charon looked up and there was his brother with Lost wind, holding them in their arms. It looked like a soothing embrace.Their arms around the other man. Their mouth whispering gentle words in reassurance. Was his brother really comforting the one who had tortured his beloved? He couldn't help but smile at the notion. Yes, his brother would actually do something like that. They were the better man after all. He would have just killed the elemental in a fit of rage. Made Lost wind suffer if possible. But his brother, they would be gentle to the end. Charon slowly dissolved the earth that was his body and stood there naked. Unashamed. Watching how Lost wind's essence got swept away. It was over, but he still had questions for Heron. So many questions about the Djinn inside them. He wondered about them as he watched his brother in the sky. Then he heard Thundis' words. Softly spoken, but clear in the stillness that now enveloped them. The storm wasn't fully over, but the menacing and suffocating darkness was gone. It was just a normal storm now. "Of course, talk to her. Make sure she's okay." He said to Thundis, while he kept staring at the bright entity in the sky. "You should change back." Charon thought. "Change back before we attract too much attention. People will see you from miles away."
Thunder hit the earth in rapid succession as he searched for clothing to cover himself. Between the debris of the buildings, he found some clothes and donned them. They didn't fit quite right, but for now would suffice. He had watched how his brother had gone down to the earth and had requested him to rest there. Deep in the ground where their heat could slowly be taken away by the cold and wet soil. Always did his brother want the earth's embrace. Always did they want his comfort after changing.
Charon walked back to Thundis with clothing in his hands. He had figured that all the strikes of lightning was their doing or that of their daughter and had left the man. Now back at their side, he was curious as to what they had learned. He opened his mouth to speak, but Thundis' question stopped him. "An alchemist?" Charon frowned. "It's a person, who uses magic, the elements, nature, to create gold. I haven't met one myself, but I've heard of stories. In Sumeria they we're seen as high magicians. Creating wealth with their skills to benefit the royalty. Having great knowledge of the elements. Heron will maybe know more about them. Why do you ask?"

Heron moved down to the earth as he let his body cool down. When he touched the ground his temperature was already at a level where his brother could touch him without the worry of disintegration. He knelt down, placing his hand on the ground to show Charon what he wanted. He needed to turn back quickly and the only way to do that was to use the earth's embrace. The cold soil would take the oxygen away that fed his heat and the humidity would gradually lower his temperature even more. Heron knelt down and pressed his palm to the ground. Requesting entrance to it's domain.
When he felt the heat seep away and the residual leftovers of warmth leave his body, he made a sigh of relief. Heron could do it himself. Will it away, but it would have taken time and effort. Now in his brother's comforting embrace, he felt rejuvenated. A new man. He hadn't realized how much his body had needed the change. And when he felt the usual sting of the moisture around him, he called out to Charon. Asking the man entrance to the world above.
He stepped out of the earth and sauntered over to the two men who stood close to eachother with their backs turned towards him. Disliking the feel of the soft drizzle of rain on his naked body. "Charon? Clothes?"

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 pm
Thundis turned back from his speaking with his daughter. Had he felt something? Yes.. Then he saw it, bright energy gather from the scattered ashes. Did something remain of his brother? He was unsure of what to think of it, only realize that the energy was lightening, was his brother lost wind. It didn't do anything much though every move it made the Clayborn Thunder watched. What was only seconds felt outstretched minuets to him the lightening stayed there before jetting in to the sky. He wasn't sure what to think of that, but like the death of his youngest daughter was something inside him he would have to deal with another time. It was a good thing he was such a calm person, that he could push these things aside to deal with when he had time to. When a lightening elemental sheds their body, it cannot be returned. Another cannot be made for that same person. Still, wasn't it good that part of his brother still existed? Even if it wasn't in the form of a person. He was cured of the madness that had struck him from being disconnected too, cured in the only way it could be when it had slipped so far. These facts and how grateful he was didn't change that it had still been his brother though and he would never see them again. The right thing to do isn't always the easiest. Sometimes it was the hardest choice to make, though he couldn't even get himself to do it. Even if he should have done it, freed him of that madness the man couldn't have even bring himself to hit them, let alone kill Lost Wind. If Heron hadn't been there, had not done what he had though then perhaps that part of his brother wouldn't have arisen from those ashes. At least thinking that way, he didn't feel like a coward as much.

He looked back to Charon, listening to the answer he was given. The answer slightly confused him. "Magic? So an alchemist is a magic creature?" He obviously hadn't quite fully understood the answer right, but that was fine. At least it could always be explained. "It seems like what elemental hunters used when my family had been attacked and what is used now are different. She said that the items there are crafted by alchemists long ago, that there was an alchemist there and sounded worried about the idea of me going there. So far though I am not sure why it worries her, but if it does it should mean Alchemist is something dangerous. My daughter is a warrior, she doesn't warn without cause of concern." It just confused him, his daughter wouldn't warn him if all they were best at was creating gold. It seemed their skills could go to other things if they made weapons and collars. Was it that used the elements and nature? His glowing eyes moved to look to Heron when they returned to the earth. Soon though his eyes moved back to Charon. Clothes? Yes, those two did like to wear clothes, willingly. Well, that was probably a good idea anyway since there were human survivors from his brothers attack. He turned his black skinned body when he heard Herons voice, glowing yellow eyes looking to them. Charon had said Heron knew more about alchemists, so he should ask him right? "Would you tell me everything you know about Alchemists?" There had to be a reason for his daughters warning, she wouldn't give it without reason. He could already tell from their conversing that she was still a strong willed and bodied woman, perhaps more so then ever.

The lightening elemental put his hand through his bright hair for a moment before turning back to the sky. He should probably respond to his daughter now. What should he say? Hm.. He would tell her of Heron and Charon? That they were his friends and would come with him to save her? They hadn't said they would, but he believed they would. They are both very kind brothers. So he closed his eyes, and far far in the distance struck down his lightening to answer her. After that Thundis opened his eyes back, looking back to the sky. "I want to make sure I make no mistakes when I reach my daughter to free her." He learned his lesson a long time ago, that given the right tools and knowledge they could learn to kill anything. He would do this right, he had to. He had one daughter left, his Silver Star. He could not free her if he ran in recklessly and got himself killed. Even if he wanted to run to her he knew he had to keep his wits and patience.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5