Vampire and Faerie Rp ~*~PhoenyxNeko and Animewarrior13~*~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 pm
Fai picked Allee up and brought her into the house.

"I knew you would be back at some point, so i readied aa part of the house for you to stay in."

Fai ushered Allee into a white painted room.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 pm
Allee was stunned into silence when Fai picked her up. She couldn't believe that he was carrying her through his house.

When they got to the room, the Fae girl let out a squeel and swung around in Fai's arms to hug him close to her. "Thank you!" She grinned into his chest.

Join my Rp, http://www.zantarni.com/a-way-to-peace-t53463.html
Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:38 pm
Fai smiled and patted Allee's head.

"I thought you might like it. So just make yourself at home."

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 pm
Over the next couple of days Allee focused on unpacking and rearranging her new room. She had brought everything she could and left whatever would leave the statement of her running away. That she didn't want to return.

Since she had met Fai, Allee had learned several things. She had wanted physical contact growing up, but had been raised that it breed weakness. Fai gave her physical contact and he wasn't weak, so that meant that she wouldn't be weak from it.

Comunity was everything for the Fae. Without it you died. It was hyrocritical really. If you couldn't have physical contact, how could you have a true comunity. Besides that, Fai lived on his own until she moved in, and he had made it on his own.

And she had learned that there were ways around the treaty. During the months that Allee had been stuck in the forrest, she had done her political trainings. She read on the treaty. She knew now that it was her mother's way of saying that she would do nothing, and so neither would Allee.

There were other small things that she had learned too. But mainly that she would have to train very hard to be free, just like Fai.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 pm
Fai was in the kitchen making lunch, he smiled as he heard Allee rearranging her room.

"Allee lunch is almost ready."

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 pm
Smiling, Allee quickly stood up from the floor where she was scrubbing, and walked rather quickly into the kitchen to clean up for lunch. After washing the cleaner off her hands, she slipped behind Fai and hugged his back. "Thank you," she smiled to him, content with how her life was going lately.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:49 am
Fai wrapped his arms overs Allee.

"Come on sit down and lets eat."

Fai lifted up two plates of food and turned to face Allee with his front side toward her face.

"Your going to make me spill the food if you keep nuzzling like that sweetie."

Fai smiled down at Allee.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:04 pm
It felt good to have contact with someone. But she knew that he was right so, Allee let go and sat down at the table. She was glad that Fai accepted her for who she was. He never tried to get her to eat things that made her sick to her stomache.

"I'm almost done with the room." Allee said as way of lunch time conversation. Something else she didn't get while growing up in the Fae forrest. "I think that it would be a few more days."

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:31 pm
"That's good. If you need any help I would be happy to help you out, don't forget that I'm here."

Fai patted Allee's head and messed up her hair, he gave a big smile at her.

"Besides working on that room of yours what else would you like to do today?"

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:55 am
"Wellll..." She mused out loud, "I wouldn't mind doing some training." She grinned to Fai, "That I would definately need your help on."

Allee took a bite, and looked down at her hands. Letting out a sigh, she said, "I don't know when they're going to come for me. I broke a few laws just to run away. I can only hope that storm I passed through will slow them down."

She actually hoped that her mother would just forget about her, and concieve another daughter.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 pm
"Alright, I won't go easy on you when training okay."

Fai finished off his breakfast and stood up. He washed his plate and faced Allee.

"I'll be outside in 20 minutes so be ready, wear something that you can move freely and comfortably."

Fai smiled at Allee and walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll be waiting."

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Allee grinned up at Fai. "I would hope that you won't be going easy on me. You can garrentee that I'll be there."

She got up and ran quickly to her room. She needed to get changed. She put on a skort, tanktop, and her warrior boots. Braiding her hair back, she tied it off just as she stepped outside.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:46 pm
Fai was outside his home stretching and waiting for Allee. He went through things in his mind to teach Allee, he decided to just show her the tough things he knew that she would pick up quickly.

"Hope everything can go smoothly when I teach her."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12