Academe of Myths ~*~PhoenyxNeko and Blodeuedd~*~
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm
stepping out the door she gets in front of Pyra and leads the way to the restroom, and stands by the door. "Here we are Pyra, this is also where you will come for showers, and be warned, morning showers are hard to get." She waits by the door as Pyra goes in.
Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:46 pm
Pyra went in and looked around a bit before using the facilities. Then she walked back to the room with Sawni. As she walked she thought about what Sawni said about morning showers being harder to get. It reminded her of the time three places ago, when she snuck off to her old friend's house to use the shower at night. Her parents hadn't minded because they liked Pyra. But the staff at the orphanage had minded. They didn't want the 'little beastie' to run off and get help from others. Besides that the Matron was beating her and she didn't want the authorities to find that out.

Join my Rp, http://www.zantarni.com/a-way-to-peace-t53463.html
Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 pm
Sawni looked at Pyra as they walked back to their rooms, she could see the girl was lost in thought and thought she seen a bit of pain...as if remembering something painful. As they got to their rooms, Sawni stopped and truned to Pyra. "Umm..Pyra...If there is ever anything you wish to talk about, I am here to help...with anything, even if they do not include the school." At that she opened the door to her room and went in and started to read the book she had left on her bed.
Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 pm
Pyra felt nervious. She didn't know what to do about Sawni's offer. She wanted to talk to someone, to get it all out. But the pain and the memories of all the threats came rushing back before she could raise her hand to knock.

Hanging her head so that she didn't have to look into the eyes of the other girls, Pyra headed back over to her room. Tired from a long day, Pyra layed down in her bed and fell asleep.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 am
Sawni went over to Pyra's room the next morning early to wake the girl up if she was still asleep. She hit the door and yelled for her to wake, then went back to her room and sat at her desk and went through her papers for school waiting for Pyra to be ready and meet her here.
Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:48 pm
Pyra had gotten up early and took a shower while everyone was still asleep. She liked the fact that she felt clean. She went back to her room and started going over the papers that Sawni gave her the day before. When she heard the pounding on her door she ran and hid in her closet. She was frightened that someone was going to hurt her. The bells tolled for time to start heading to class and Pyra finally left her closet where she had been hiding. She was going over to Sawni's room to get her mentor and then go to class.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm
Hearing the bells for class and still no sing of Pyra, Swani gathered her things, put her book back in the shelf and walked out the door, locking it tight. Turning around she looked about her for Pyra but only seen the other girls of the school leaving for the early classes. We had creation of he realm 101 with Mrs.Harmnik, and we could not be late, as soon as she had that thought pop into her mind, Swani see Pyra leaving her room. Walking up behind her she said "come on miss it is time to go, you have you books? If so come with me to class, and let's how the teasing will stop with the uniform." she looked at Pyra and started walking tords the steps.
Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:34 pm
Pyra followed behind Sawni and made it to class on time. She wasn't exactly happy at the moment, but she was in awe of the school and it's beauty. Sitting at the desk next to Sawni, Pyra set her books down and waited for the teacher.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:27 pm
As Mrs. Harmnik entered the room, Swani opened up her notes and handed Pyra a typed copy. "Here miss, all the detailed note from this class so far. Also, if you are called on, anwser truthfully but not like a hum..." she left of her sentence as the techer began writing on the board. 'What is the REALM?' was the question of the day, and Mrs. Harmnik, being her mean self, called on the new person, Pyra. "Miss Pyra anwser me this question." she said pointing to the board.
Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm
Pyra sat up straight and said, "It's the place that we're at right now." She was honest like Sawni said to be. She gave an answer.

Mrs. Harmnik said, "Yes. We're here right now. But that is not the answer. I mean 'What is the REALM'?"

Pyra thought to what the man that brought her there had said about the place. "It was a place that was created by the Gods to house and school the Beings of Magic. It was a place created to keep them safe from Humans that wished to hurt them."

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 pm
Swani was impressed with the second answer that Pyra gave, she wondered where that came from. Mrs. Harmnik seemed impressed too, for she nodded and turned back to the board to write down our notes for the day speaking about how the REALM protects us from these humans. Also saying that those of human blood, but imprinted with us 'myths' needed more protection and knowledge then the rest. After class Swani stopped Pyra to ask her where she came up with the answer she gave.
Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:10 pm
((Sorry that I've been gone for so long.. I had problems that kept me away.))

Pyra answered, "I learned that from the man that found me. He told me a bit about things on the way here. He said that it would make lessons easier." Pyra hoped that it wouldn't get her in trouble if she knew things that she hadn't learned in class.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2