Scarlet's Gallery Art [Experimentations and Adaptions]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]
Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 pm
So, some of these pictures have horrible camera quality, some have been scanned in, and some were drawn digitally. I am still updating this thread, and by no means is this my full body of work... I started drawing in 2007, and I still have a lot of picture to track down. Including a few self portraits. I'm not going to ask for feedback just yet, as nothing from 2011 has been posted. XD Hope you guys enjoy seeing how far I've come.
~Scarlet

<3
<3
<3

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3

Art by Lyht <3
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:14 am
Hope you don't mind if I post now Ninja

Checking the pictures through the years, it's nice to see that you really started to experiment a lot in 2010. But then again, there's not that many art from previous years, so I'm not sure if that's why I can see more variation.
Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:17 am
i .likes them all ^^
Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 pm
@ Amurita:Posting is fine. XD Yeah, I'm working on hunting down some of my older works. I think I know where they are. If only my internet would play nice and let me acess them. XD

@ Lady Ice: Thank you Hun. <3 I need to upload some of my most current pieces and my oldest pieces... I actually started drawing back in '06, but those drawings were terrible and horribly out of proportion. XD

Art by Lyht <3
Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 pm
I like them a lot. I just mostly do photography, and there's not that many people on here that do that, so.I guess I don't really have anything to share..
Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 pm
D'aw, thanks. :3
I do some photography too, mostly scenery and sunsets though. Very Happy

Art by Lyht <3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1