Lock.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:55 pm
Lock. No longer welcome thanks.

Last edited by Irishrain on Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:08 pm
Congratualtions! I LOVE that cloak! :3

My ultimate dream item was the Moon Mask. I love Celestial things, so I just had to have it. I am a big mask fan too.
Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm
oooo yes i love celestial things too! I am looking for the royal finery set now though. I have had a few offers but none that i could walk away happy about. That is my next goal. However Celestial things are near the top of my list too lol. I also heard about something called prism eyes? If they are rainbow I WANT THEM!... dont know yet though.. waiting for a reply about that lol.. So Irish themed things were top... then sets, Next is rainbow, celestial, and then random Smile
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:17 pm
Well if I see the Royal Finery set for a good deal, I will let you know. :3

Behold! The Prism Eyes! XD
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:45 pm
My "Dream Item" would be for my original Dark Orb to open and contain so many wonderful items as was originally intended for the orb to hold. . .there had been talk of a dragon background, clothing and weapons and armor and such. . .that would be nothing like the items in the other orbs. . .(not like the "Level" items). . .*sighs*

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:48 pm
Scarz wrote:
My "Dream Item" would be for my original Dark Orb to open and contain so many wonderful items as was originally intended for the orb to hold. . .there had been talk of a dragon background, clothing and weapons and armor and such. . .that would be nothing like the items in the other orbs. . .(not like the "Level" items). . .*sighs*

aww~!! Well i hope that your dream comes true soon scarz <3 That would be an amazing thing to see.. all those special stuffs! And thank you for ze eyes!! <3
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:51 pm
Thou art most welcome, milady. . .I am very patient as the orbs were from December 2006. . .and have gone through 2 previous owners.

In talks with former a former admin from back then. . .all of the orbs were supposed to be fantastic items. . .but the items of the other orbs turned out to be a bit disappointing, so I shall keep my fingers crossed.

Creative Type
Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm
The items released for the orbs weren't the ones 'Rim had pixeled for them in the first place Scarz. Hers were beautiful and I'd kick Tom for not following through with them if he were anywhere near me. I didn't get a chance to see the set for the dark orb..

I was lent/given my dream items, my arties (bows to Scarz) and my fake angel wings, so unless something amazing comes up, I'm good with what I have. I wouldn't mind having my complete set of tomes again though.. a few of them got eaten with the server change eons ago. >.>
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 pm
I know, Lady Ana, I remember her showing me her original "Fire" items. . .they were beautiful and not just armor, but items for all classes. . .and when she found out I had (originally) had 3 dark orbs, she was worried about if I would want three 'dragons". . .*smiles* so I think she was just hinting what was to have been there.

I still have a set of tomes, but lost another set when Alex was making 'adjustments'.

Creative Type
Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:51 pm
I would love to see a Rim dragon. I'm down to one tome, though I thought I had two. I guess that one is wherever my dragon wings ran off to. >.> -fail-
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm
I wish I still had the pics of the "Fire" set, I thought I had saved them, but cannot find them and the old connection I had to their location stopped working a few years back. . .

We have definitely had our share of site wonkiness, with server problems and such. . .I wonder if anyone still has the old rusty armor and such (if anyone does it would be Lone)

Creative Type
Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:02 pm
Shocked ...T-T I completely forgot about those. I used to have the coif, the boots, and a shirt.. -headdesksob-
Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 pm
oh my gosh! that sucks! I didnt know that items could be "lost" how sad that makes me! What a horrendous loss! I am sorry this happened to you guys. Is there no way to have them replaced? Or where they all just taken out? I would cry... BAD.

I had a few things go missing on giaia a few years ago but nothing i couldnt live without. Just a few $1.50 chance items. They never were replaced and if you make a fuss you get banned. So i just let it go.
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:28 pm
Some of the things went away, like the rusty armor and such, as it was designed to be used with a 'battle' game, that never was finished by our first owner. . .a few things like the Tomes and and orbs were lost when the 2nd owner had server problems. . .and as he was very hard to get a hold of to try to get the items back, most gave up trying. . .things like the Tomes may still be used, but that will be in the future. . .

What I lost wasn't that important, but were kind of nice to have...Lady's Ana's loss of the Wings would be harder to take.