Retro avatar look?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 pm
Does anyone else do this?
Sometimes i get a little nostalgic and dress my avatar in things that she used to wear when i first joined the site. i think when i first joined i had this hair that i am wearing now, the cute flippy hair in green. Smile
And i think i used to wear a black maid dress of some sort.
I also have had this punisher ever since forever and its my favorite weapon.hehe.
Anyone else do this?

Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 pm
Yes, from time to time I do when I'm playing in my wardrobe. ^_^ When I first joined my favorite thing to wear was the blue gypsy skirt with the gypsy gloves, gypsy necklace, gypsy sandals, the black gem bra, and the gypsy top. I used to wear my hair in the wavy/curly pony tail, or down wavy.

Last edited by Celestrya on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm
Well I'm new here, but I usually do this me too ^^

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 am
I only have a handful of the items I wore left but every time I change outfits I think about how it used to be to try and create a unique style with 5-10 items in the inventory ^_^;
Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:19 pm
I'm currently living in my retro outfit Smile

Its not quite my first outfit, as that was the gold black dress and a wizard hat etc etc but I lived in this outfit for quit a long time. :3
Though the heart top was a cat top.

Coming back to Zantarni since 15 Oct 2006
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1