The Leaky Cauldron (Page Prizes)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]

Do you like the Leaky Cauldron?
WHERE THE HECK IS HAGRID?!
62%
 62%  [ 18 ]
Yes! -Me: Yay! :D-
37%
 37%  [ 11 ]
No! -Me: Awwwwwa....-
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

As you walk up to this very small, and very grubby-looking pub, you notice you're the only one who seems to notice it. Passersby don't even take a single glance, they just walk right past it. Odd.
You open the door to this so called "famous" pub. It is a very dark, and shabby pub, for being famous. You see that there are many patrons in this bar though, all wearing cloaks of different colors, hats and the like. You see that scattered around the pub were younger and older men and women. Some were your age, some were older, some were younger.
You walk up to the bartender. The bartender was a very odd character indeed. She didn't match the pub at all. She wasn't dark, or shabby. She looked quite normal, maybe a little more. There, standing behind the bar, a girl stood, polishing some gold goblets and glasses a like.
She was the great Pheonix, bartender and owner of the pub. She smiled, looking over at you as you made your way over to the bar.
"Welcome to the Leaky Cauldron. How may I help you?"

Hello one-and-all to the Leaky Cauldron, the most famous pub in London, although there's something different about this one. It's part of the Magical Community, connected to Diagon Alley. So sit down. Relax. Have a goblet of Butterbeer, have a pumpkin pastery or two.

RULES OF THE PUB
->Make yourself comfy. Talk about anything you want (it doesn't have to be Harry Potter related)
->Make sure you're familiarized with the Rules of Zantarni, and the ToS.
->Do not take your conversations over PG13.
->Do not fight with the other patrons, nor harrassing. Treat them as you would treat yourselves (which means kindly)
->If you see anything I can change, fix, anything in the Main Post or something, please PM me. I want to make this pub the best I can!
->I know it's a lot of info, but please read it sometime.

PAGE PRIZES
Every patron who posts first every fifteen pages will win a piece of art from me.
On the first page, the first patron to post after the Main Post will get the first art, then it will be every fifteen pages.

RULES FOR PAGE PRIZES
->You cannot twice or more in a row; if you do happen to, I will choose the second patron who posted on that same page.
->Zantarni Avatars I'm fine with, others maybe.
->Do not say "Just my current avi please." Maybe by the time I log on and see your post you change it. Please, put a picture of it.
->Cluttered avatars I cannot do. I cannot put as much detail as I can with a cluttered avatar.
->I can do OC's, but the have to be described in FULL DETAIL, and a picture if you could please.
->I will have to approve anything else if you do want something else.
->I am very busy, therefore it might take a while to draw your picture. Please be patient, I'll try my best, thank you.
->I love tips, but you don't have to if 'ya don't want too.

CHOICES
(Hint: I'd say my Headshots are better than my waist-ups, and my shaded is a little better than the others as well.)
->Headshot: Outline
->Headshot: Black and White
->Headshot: Colored
->Waist-up: Outline
->Waist-up: Black and White
->Waist-up: Colored

My dA

WINNERS
Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

FINISHED ORDERS
-None-

REGULAR PATRONS
Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud
ShuggaMagnolia

ARTWORK OF PHEONIX
->By CrazCookie
->By Purity_Princess

LINKS

Last edited by ~`Pheonix`~ on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 am; edited 9 times in total
Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 pm
*peeks in* I totally saw you mention this in Shugga's thread earlier XD. I think it's epic, personally, but that's really not surprising. How are you?
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:18 pm
My first customer, yay! :D
Guess what....

You won the first page prize! Congradulations!
Now you can pick what kind of art you want! :)

Awwa thank you very much! :D I was procrastinating too much... XD I finally decided to make it XD
I'm good, thank you! How about yourself?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:18 pm
neato a harry potter fan ><
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 pm
@Lady Ice: Yepppo, definatly! :D
How about yourself? Are you a Harry Potter fan? :D

Who wants some Butterbeer? :D Or some Pumpkin Pastries? :D

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm
Yay for being the first post XD. I decided I should post since no one else had.

Give me a moment to think about the art, as I'm not quite sure at the moment.

You're lucky you thought of it first, or I would have done the same thing eventually Laughing. I'm surprised I didn't think of it until you mentioned it, though.

I'm good myself, thank you Heart. I'm just sitting around, trying to edit my threads and look for items.
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:23 pm
how about some chocolate chip cookies ><
Laughing
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm
@Luna: Lol, I was getting a little worried too XD
Alright, take your time! :D
Lol. I had just started reading the Harry Potter books again, and I was like 'Hey.... I should make the Leaky Cauldron on Zantarni!' XD So I guess I am lucky XD
And, that's cool :) Fun... Maybe XD

@Lady Ice: Alright, some chocolate chip cookies coming right up! :D
-bakes them homemade-
There, how do you like them? :D

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:32 pm
@Pheonix:

People were probably just busy with other things when you posted the thread. I know I was mining when you did.

I should read those books again. I have them all just sitting there, but I haven't read them in a while. Obviously I like Harry Potter, if people didn't realize by my egg names XD. I should have gotten another egg with my other favourite character's name, but I forgot.

Well, it's fun when I get new items and I can take them off of my buying list XD. That's the only fun part. I don't find items all that often, so it's nice when I do.
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:36 pm
@Luna: Yeah... That's what I was thinking. I wanted to make it when a lot of people were online, but then I wanted to just get it over with so that I wouldn't forget about it either... XD
Lol, nice XD My usernames on Gaia were all Harry Potter books, so... I must be a fan too then XD And yes, you should read them again. Lol, just kidding, you don't have to XD
Lol, that is the only fun part about buying things to me... XD

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 pm
@Pheonix:

Well, it's good you got it made instead of putting it off forever XD. Even if there weren't any quick posts.

My username on Gaia used to be this one, but I changed it this year. Now it has more to do with my avatars on there. I really do want to read them again, but I want to read other boos first.

Well, that and making new avatars with said items XD. I've been searching for last years Christmas items all month. I still have a ways to go, but I got three of the items yesterday.
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 pm
@Luna: Lol, yeah XD
Aahhh cool^^ I think I remember you telling me this back in the Shugga Shack... :D
Yeah, I like making avatars with items I've bought... XD Of course, right? XD And, well I hope you get them all then! :D

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:56 pm
~`Pheonix`~ wrote:
@Luna: Lol, yeah XD
Aahhh cool^^ I think I remember you telling me this back in the Shugga Shack... Very Happy
Yeah, I like making avatars with items I've bought... XD Of course, right? XD And, well I hope you get them all then! Very Happy

I can never remember who I tell what XD. I talk to too many people to remember who I've told something to.

I like making avatars. It's one of my favourite things to do. I don't post much on Gaia. I just make avatars and roleplay occasionally. I post more on here, oddly enough.

I hope I can get them all. I want to have all of those items by this time that month. Hopefully that's not too hard to do Laughing.
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:59 pm
@Luna: Lol, sometimes I do that too XD Although, I don't talk to too many people... Not popular enough XD
Making avatars is really fun! :D I do like that... :D Lol, I only roleplayed on Gaia... I think so, anyways... Ugh, I don't remember now XD
That would be soooo cool! :D

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 pm
@Pheonix:

I'm not that popular either XD. I wasn't before my hiatus and I am not after it. I didn't talk this much before it, though.

Making avatars gives me something to do Yes. I just started roleplaying on Gaia this year, so it's not the only thing I did. I use to post in the Twilight forum for some reason, even though I don't like the books. I made my best friends there.

I just need to get those items so I can concentrate on the big ones. The little ones need to be gotten first, I think. The only way I'd get the big ones first was if I actually found someone selling them. They're hard to find, though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20