How many times a day do you change your avie?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 pm
I change mine every week for the weekly avatar battle, but since the new items came out, i've changed my avatar twice this week.. .and last time i checked i was 5 this week ^_^ Yay me..
Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 pm
Not very often, but I will be changing it more once i get more stuff in my inventory.
Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:30 pm
well for now not often, since it's my 2nd day here XD
but I usually change avatars at least once at month
Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 pm
I change my avatar until I'm satisfied with it, then I leave it alone for several months or until I get new items.
Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 pm
I usually change at the beginning of each week, and then leave the outfit on for the entire week. (Mostly due to the voting in the avatar arena.) But with all the wonderful new items this event has, I've been changing almost every day. XD
Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:24 pm
I usually change once or twice a day to a week. If there is a shipment of new items, like during holidays, it is likely that I change my outfit more than once during each day.
Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:27 pm
Considering i don't get to log on very much i normally tend to change it every time i log on unless i really like that outfit... ^_^;; Then i'll change it after logging on a few times... ^_^;;
Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:59 am
I haven't changed my outfit since I've joined, which was a couple months ago. I'm planning something with it, but I can't until I get the things I need. I'm still saving up Zg. I did get pretty close to one of the items once, but new items and the Smuggler keep depleting my reserves.
Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm
Probably like once a day.
Unless im busy and dont go on zan that day, then its once every couple days.
Or if i really like my particular avi then i will leave it for a few days. XD

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:19 pm
I only change my avatar once a week every week ^^
Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:31 pm
i usually change about once every couple weeks. i also make a new outfit at the beginning of events, and keep tweaking it until i like it, then i make another one once i buy the event items. i like to save up my currency and buy all the event stuff at once!
Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 pm
I don't change my avatar too often. sometimes it only during the events
Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 pm
Celeste pondered the question for a moment.

"Generally? Once a month on average. Though for the holidays I tend to play with my avatar more often. Or when there are shoppe updates. Then I'm trying new items on to see what I can come up with."

My Shoppe
My Story
Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 pm
It depends. I usually tend to change once a month unless there is a bigger event going on. If there is a event I will dress up at the beginning to fit the theme. Then at the end I will change to use the items I have gotten.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3