Pokemon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:41 pm
Ha! I knew it was you. I saw you on the userlist, and recognized your username and then scurried over here earlier to see if you were on and you were. I wasn't sure if it was just someone with the same username or not><

I'm currently making war with feebas eggs. I want a shiny milotic so bad. It would almost make up for the one I lost when I traded Pearl.

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:10 pm
GPX is pretty much my main online activity XD I'm currently working on a full shiny dex.

Good luck with your Feebas hunt D=

Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:17 pm
Right now, it is for me too.

I'd be happy with my own short list of shiny and a full regular dex.
Milotic
Chandelure
Drifloon
Mawile

Thanks. Apparently there's already been a shiny in my feebas's children but it was one of the 12 eggs I had to put in the shelter.

Honestly, what I really want is a future Shuppet. I have the other two, and I've only seen one in the safari and I clicked passed it accidentally. ;_;

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:47 pm
I'm Ayme on gpx+. I'm mostly just shiny hunting anymore.

The Christmas trio's exploration should be available again in December, so if you can't come across a Future Shuppet by then there's that. Christmas actually isn't that far away if you think about it.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 pm
Added you both Smile

Shiny hunting is still fun somehow. And with Gen 6 coming, there should be a lot more to do in the future. <3

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:39 pm
The newer generation coming out soon will definitely push me to be more active on there. I'm barely doing more than my daily clicks of myself and my Pal-Pad right now since I have most everything and most of the shinies I want.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:26 am
So no one commented on the new games? Shocked

I feel I'm just going from one badge to the next, without really caring about the story or characters, and I don't really know why. The game isn't bad by any means, but I'm at the 6th gym and nothing has really happened (ok, except for the mastery tower). And Team Flare...they remind me too much of the idiot villains from the Ranger series...If they don't get significantly more interesting, I'll be really disappointed. I just can't take them seriously. X_X (Even Team Plasma in BW2 was still somewhat dangerous...and as much as I disliked Gen 4, Team Galactic was awesome.) I'd rather have my memory of the Gen 5 games erased and play those again. Embarassed (And all those references don't exactly help. That one singing guy can go die in a fire. Crying or Very sad )

The new pokemon are....okay. I really only dislike the one you can get from rocks, and I've only seen one of those so far... Malamar is one of my favorites though.

And I really wish those other kids would stop bothering me... Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have friends. But dear game, please stop using them to force me to go to places I don't want to go to yet. There's nothing wrong with letting me explore a city before I go on with the story Evil or Very Mad

Conclusion: I'm too old-school for this game. XD

Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 am
And I was so excited. ):

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:59 pm
For the games? Yeah. I wasn't really excited, but I had still hoped they would be a bit better. =/ (Nothing comes close to my beloved Gen 5 anyway. XD )

I still love some of the features, like the clothes and the PR video thing (I really, really wish there was a way to upload them to your computer. Three slots are nowhere near enough!)

And something random - there's a Diglett in my town!

Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:23 am
You do not understand how elated I am to read that people actually enjoyed gen 5!THANK YOU!So many people say gen 5 is the worst gen and I can't figure out why.Gen 5 was the game that finally got me to open up to other players.If it weren't for how amazing and confident I was in my team in that game (comprised mostly of 5 genners),I would never know the marvellous would of wifi battling.Pokemon is one of my obesseions.The only games I havent played are the japanese Green and Firered.Thinking of the best gen is hard for me.

I would have to say for both my best and worst gen was gen 4.I absolutely adored Heartgold and Soulsilver,but I can't remember anything significant from Diamond,Pearl,and Platinum.I didn't care for the legendaries,new pokemon,new enemies,or character design so it all just faded in the back of my mind.I chose Heartgold and Soulsilver because as much as I embrace the competitive metagame in gen 5 and 6,whenever its too much,I fall back on those two.They are by far the hardest Pokemon games to play,or at least for my playing style.Its also the most rewarding because its so hard.

Now...my favorite pokemon.I have a signature team of five,but it comes down to Flygon and Scrafty.Flygon is my rock,an old reliable fallback pokemon.I'm not too fond of dragons,but he doesn't have that dragon feel.Every game I have a save file in,there is a lvl 100 Flygon.But Scrafty...blew my mind.He obliterated all in-game competition and looked absolutely stunning while doing so.
Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:39 pm
I don't really play online except for trading (which is so much easier in Gen 6...) I usually avoid wifi battling. Even more so since I've watched my boyfriend battle on Gen 6 and thanks to the Mega Evolution everyone's teams seem to be the same. I'm not kidding, everyone that day had at least 3 out of Garchomp, Mawile, Lucario, and the Kanto starters. Boooooring.

Oh my, Scrafty. I had one in Black and he was just awesome. XD What's weird is that while he pretty much did half of the whole game's battles, that version still felt harder than Gen 6. Confused

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:28 pm
My favourite Pokémon games are Soulsilver and Diamond. Soulsilver had two regions to go through, so I had more to do. Diamond had the underground area, which I liked. I love most of the pokemon from the 4th generation and earlier, but I do like some 5th. I haven't seen much of 6th, but I like the fire starter and the legendary deer.

My favourite pokemon are flygon, ponyta family, pichu family, latias, eevee family (especially leafeon), lugia, lapras family, and frostlass.
Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:57 pm
The original Black/White were my favorites. I loved the storyline and difficulty! XD
Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:35 pm
I've been a "Pokemon" fan for a number of years. Looking forward to the Gen III remakes that are coming out in a few weeks - I'll be getting Alpha Sapphire.
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:23 am
I'm going to uhh.. revive this topic, because the other one is about Pokemon Go, and this one is still on the front page of this forum.

Is anyone playing Pokemon Moon/Sun ? What do you think about it? The Z-Moves still freak me out, and I can't believe that gyms are gone.

Posts beginning of the February: 5,837
Post Goal of 6000
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3