Please Lock
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Everyone will get a prize in the end of the contest. I will be stocking up on monthly donation item sets as well as gems to be awarded to each person who enters in addition to the category prizes.

You may enter as many times as you wish in each category.

People who stick around and chat in the thread will get prizes from my inventory.

Non-Category Prizes
Best Overall Piece: TBA
Most Adorable Piece: TBA
Best Traditional Piece: TBA
Best CG Piece: TBA

Contest Start:
April 15, 2012
Contest End:

The Couple

More Avatar Representations:[girl] [boy]
Real Life Pictures
The password is 'scarletibis'
*The girl (me) has red hair now as pictured in the third photo in the album. And Will has a mustache and some stubble.

This is an idea of what I want, I had an artist on Gaia do this for me. Click Here

About Me : I'm about 5'4", I'm 18 years old (and I'll be 19 in November), and I tend to be very sarcastic and childish at times. I splash in rain puddles and I'm scared of thunderstorms... And the things I can't see that make noises in the dark. like to goof around and I commonly joke about things that happen around me. I make the best of a situation, and I always try to look on the bright side of things. I have bright red hair.

About Will (The Boy) : He's about 6', he's 17 years old (and will be 18 in September), he's very reserved and he dosn't talk a lot. He will talk a lot to me. He's a lacrosse player, he's fairly strong, and he plays defense on the lacrosse team at my school. He likes to joke around, playfully pick on me, and he enjoys playing Mass Effect 3. Will has a mustache and a little bit of stubble at all times.

How We Interact : The two of us have been called "so cute that it's sickening." I still don't know whether that's a complement or not. But, we commonly hold hands, playfully bump into each other, hug, cuddle, kiss, and get into arguments over who is more amazing. We've also been know to just stare into each others eyes and smile.

Pose Inspiration:
xXxXx

Prizes
1st Place: 300k, 3 Gems
2nd Place: 200k, 2 Gems
3rd Place: 100k, 1 Gem

Any of these may be chosen. Entries for this category should be single avatars, no groups or couples.

Personality: Cute, blushes a lot, clumsy, silly, kind, sweet, and always willing to help others out.

Pose Inspiration: xXxXx

Prizes
1st Place: 100k, 2 Gems
2nd Place: 75k, 1 Gem
3rd Place: 50k

Art by Lyht <3

Last edited by Scarlet Ibis on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Good luck Scarlet! I don't think I'll be entering my stick figures.

Click my egg, please? ^^
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am
Thanks Fox. :3 I hope I get lots of entries. Will really wants to see what the people on here are like. Maybe I can talk him into joining... Probably not, but maybe.

Anyone want to stick around and chat? :3

Art by Lyht <3
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 am
Good luck with getting entries :3
Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 am
Thanks Riley. :3

Art by Lyht <3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1