~ Petition the Queen ~ {status: OPEN}
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:20 am
I would have to look through the items to see which one I would ask for. I can think of a few right off the top of my head, but I will put some thought into it and what I will offer for said item.

This is super cool, by the way, thank you!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:51 am
Just giving this thread a little love for obvious reasons, and some not so obvious reasons. Ninja eBil Cool

Queen of the Realm
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:17 pm
Riley, I look forward to your petition. Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:38 am
I'm also looking forward to seeing what other people choose. You know, when they get time. XD Some of the most popular items never really appealed to me. I think some of the more oddball stuff spoke to me more. If I hadn't went on a 3 year hiatus perhaps I would have found everything on my own. By te time I got back most of the people with old items were gone. Sad

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:14 am
Queen Blazestorm, I petition thee...

Username: bohemian

Item: Black Cat Top

Why do you seek this item?: I wasn't active when the tops were originally available in the Tailor's shop and I've always thought that if I could have one of those tops, it would either be the Black or Red Cat Top or the Black or Red Heart Top...and it's hard to narrow down to one, but, well, black goes with anything.

How long have you been questing this item: I haven't quested for it before, but I have thought about it whenever I went that far down the Price Guide to see the images of the tops.

What will you do with the item if it's granted?: Uhhhh, I'll wear it? Ninja It'll definitely be something that I would keep and wouldn't trade away. No

Arrow My offer: Rayven's soul. Ninja XD
I kid. Maybe.
I will post 1,500 times...which is essentially going to help me achieve and surpass my goal of 10k posts and hitting #40 on the top posters list. I will also willingly throw story ideas for event plots at Blaze when she least expects it...(which reminds me, I need to update that google doc) Ninja

Edit: Post count as of this post is: 9428
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9460/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:40 am
bohemian wrote:
Arrow My offer: Rayven's soul.

Hey...you can't offer my soul. Razzzz

*whines* Queen Blaze, she can't do that, right? *looks petrified*

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:52 am
Do what? *sips her tea and looks innocent* eBil
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9460/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:51 pm
Unfortunately Rayven, I see nothing in the TOS, Rules, or fine print that would prevent Bohemian from offering your soul to the spirits of Edingtol... but be that as it may, no, Bo, you can not offer Rayven's soul as part of proving your worth to the Queen for the sake of your quest. You'll have to come up with another option Yes

Bohemian, I will take your petition under advisement. Please keep track of your post count and start your quest. Additional requirements may be requested of you at a later time ...
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:35 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Unfortunately Rayven, I see nothing in the TOS, Rules, or fine print that would prevent Bohemian from offering your soul to the spirits of Edingtol...

Shocked I'm thinking we should change the rules then. XD

Blazestorm wrote:
Active Petitions:
Arrow Bohemian
item: Black Cat Top
task: post 1500 times, help with story and plot ideas, and Rayven's soul
date started: Jan.1, 2020
starting post count: 9428
ending post count:

Grr *pouts in the corner*

Bo I can't believe you offered my soul for a black cat top! You must want it pretty bad. XD
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:39 am
*Bows to Queen Blaze* Good day to thee my Queen. Thought I would pop in for a bit. I have brought snacks for all. *A table appears and has Tea and cookies and cakes on it* Sorry I haven't been around as much as I would have liked. The Realm looks wonderful. I do hope you are feeling better.

< By Nen
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:31 pm
Rayven, I'd say she wants the top pretty badly but we both know Bo would try trading your soul for just about any reason...

Hi Rini! It's good to see you. I hope you can find a little more time to spend with us, but we all understand how busy RL can be! *grabs a cookie*
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:07 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Rayven, I'd say she wants the top pretty badly but we both know Bo would try trading your soul for just about any reason...

I'm sure you're right. *glares disapprovingly at Bo*

By the way, I made good progress during the event. I only need 782 more posts to get my baby dragon. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:09 pm
Really? Well, it definitely sounds like you've made some progress! Congrats... and keep posting! Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:44 pm
Yep! Thank you. Very Happy
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:02 pm
Blazestorm wrote:

Hi Rini! It's good to see you. I hope you can find a little more time to spend with us, but we all understand how busy RL can be! *grabs a cookie*
Yes RL can be a pain when you want to have some downtime. How have things been going lately? Our weather has been crazy as of lately. I have had to chase our trash cans three times this week. We ended up losing a lid. Heaven only knows where it went.

< By Nen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Quests and Good Deeds All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3