PAJAMA DAY AVI CONTEST!! -- WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads

Who's Best Ready for Bedtime?
Amersemt
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Paganbeer
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
TurtleSensei
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Celestrya
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
FinnTheCat
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Kiolentia
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
A.L.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Ladysarajane
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Animejosse
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Lady Katy
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38

Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 am
>_> Some little birdie told me I should enter. So I am.



The cloak is supposed to be a blanket XD and I assure you slippers that look a lot like those boots exist. I used to own a pair =3
_________________
New Leaf Dream Address: 4400-2199-2304
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 am
Yay! Another entry!
*Sez Zin who is wearing a plaid blanket as a cloak right now*

_________________
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 am
Kiolentia wrote:
>_> Some little birdie told me I should enter. So I am.



The cloak is supposed to be a blanket XD and I assure you slippers that look a lot like those boots exist. I used to own a pair =3
YAY. *squishes*

Is more like a kitten told you to, nyah. :3

My mom has boots like that. XP

I'll update ze post, wheeee.

_________________
Meldrick the Elder
View user's profile
Send private message

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 am
Meldrick smiles as Loriel describes all the people in their pajamas, "I came down for a midnight snack and decided to stop by and 'see' all the people in their PJ's."
_________________


Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Scarz
View user's profile
Send private message

Defender of the Realm
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 am
*smiles as he enters a room full of PJ-clad people* Lady Xaria, I thought I would stop by with Mr. Teddy, to see all the entrants in thy PJ contest. . .some very interesting outfits, for sure. . .
_________________
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:41 am
It's starting to feel like a giant sleepover party now- we need a massive bowl of popcorn to share...
...and hopefully no jokers with hot water and shaving cream.

_________________


Last edited by Zinn on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 am
Scarz wrote:
*smiles as he enters a room full of PJ-clad people* Lady Xaria, I thought I would stop by with Mr. Teddy, to see all the entrants in thy PJ contest. . .some very interesting outfits, for sure. . .
Yes, indeed, an interesting bunch. XD

It is nice to see both you and Sir Meldrick stop by!

I feel so very honoured. Heart

I love your PJ outfit!

Mr. Teddy looks dashing. *giggles*

Zinn: POPCORN!! :3

What do people do with hot water and shaving cream besides make tea and shave respectively? Confused

_________________
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 am
Zinn wrote:
It's starting to feel like a giant sleepover party now- we need a massive bowl of popcorn to share...
...and hopefully no jokers with hot water and shaving cream.


And a pillow fight Twisted Evil Note to self: get Zinn with shaving cream
_________________
New Leaf Dream Address: 4400-2199-2304
Meldrick the Elder
View user's profile
Send private message

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:50 am
Xaria wrote:
What do people do with hot water and shaving cream besides make tea and shave respectively? Confused


Meldrick chuckles, "I know what I used to do to my 'brother' Aaron. . .he would chase me out of our wagon and all around our camp, whenever I would do it." Meldrick continues chuckling as he remembers his giant of a brother's face covered with shaving cream as they ran around the camp. . .
_________________


Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 am
*Evil grin* You really want to know?
_________________
Backing Evil in the New Millennium

♥Hurrah for Blaze&Zookie!♥
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 am
Meldrick the Elder wrote:
Xaria wrote:
What do people do with hot water and shaving cream besides make tea and shave respectively? Confused


Meldrick chuckles, "I know what I used to do to my 'brother' Aaron. . .he would chase me out of our wagon and all around our camp, whenever I would do it." Meldrick continues chuckling as he remembers his giant of a brother's face covered with shaving cream as they ran around the camp. . .
Ahhh, harassing siblings and close friends is always good fun, well...sometimes, Laughing

Zinn: NO!~

*shove away playfully and flees* XD

_________________
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 am
Cool Fair enough... Cool
_________________
Scarz
View user's profile
Send private message

Defender of the Realm
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 am
Xaria wrote:
Yes, indeed, an interesting bunch. XD

It is nice to see both you and Sir Meldrick stop by!

I feel so very honoured. Heart

I love your PJ outfit!

Mr. Teddy looks dashing. *giggles*


*smiles as he and Mr. Teddy bow* I thank thee, milady, and I think Mr. Teddy looks quite dashing, too.
_________________
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 am
Scarz wrote:


*smiles as he and Mr. Teddy bow* I thank thee, milady, and I think Mr. Teddy looks quite dashing, too.
Do you think Lady Nema will be joining us in the festivities?

Zinn: You stay away from me with that can of shaving cream. XD

_________________
Scarz
View user's profile
Send private message

Defender of the Realm
Reply with quote
Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:16 am
Xaria wrote:
Do you think Lady Nema will be joining us in the festivities?



I am not sure, milady, but I shall ask her.
_________________
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2019 Zantarni / Zantarni Entertainment
Terms of Service
Members login here.

New members register here.
 
zantarni banner