Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:29 pm
My dog is kind of like that only he hardly ever wants attention. I have to force him to spend time with me. XD He really only wants attention when I first get home from being gone somewhere. Basically he just wants me home, but wants to ignore me. Lol I don't think there's anything wrong with him, but his personality is too aloof for my taste. I just do my best to love him the way he is.

True. I love how I don't have to fret over what's cooking in there like I do stuff that cooks on the stove top. I can just set it and forget it. XD

I usually don't like the games sites have either.

I hope you feel better today. I hate the smell of bleach too. I never use it anymore. That's the bad thing about living in an apartment. You can smell everything from the other apartments. Sad Thanks. I'm ok. I got my hair done today. It really needed it. XD
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:19 pm
Hubs and I just deal with Symphony while trying to show her love and attention. She's odd and sometimes I think too much for me. But it's ok. Special kitties makes things more interesting.

Plus you can cook so much in an oven. Especially if you are working on holiday dishes.

Some games might be ok, but so far I haven't really ran into a place the games I like. The lil things here like the mining and fishing are nice. I don't mind those on Zani. Rather nice.

My left eye is messed up. No idea why my glasses are constantly getting 'dirty'. I just cleaned them yesterday and by night they needed it again. I wished I knew what was going on but I know it has something to do with the warmer weather, just not sure how. I just hope I can see today. I got enough to handle today. I need to find something to do while I transfer over 300gigs of stuff from my external drive to hubs external drive he gave me. My drive thought she had a long life of 5 or so years. >.> lol So far I'm getting close to done, just got the huge files to transfer over that will take the longest. And not being able to see with strain in a eye isn't going to get me to do much. Ugh I hate warm weather.

Nice, how did you get your hair done? Like cut or color or something? I think my hair is finally growing out from hubs cutting it this summer. I'm using a hair mask and biotin and I think it's helping a decent amount.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:02 pm
True. I met a cat today that walks on one of it's ankles. It didn't seem to slow it down any. XD

Yep. I love to cook turkeys. I think most people hate it so I must be weird. XD Green bean casserole is another good one that I like to cook. I cook it all year round though. Lol What do you like to eat for the holidays?

I don't mind the mining or fishing either. I never play the Coliseum games though.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better. Wow that's a lot of stuff! XD I bet that would take awhile. Is most of that games?

Just my usual. I've tried all kinds of things, but I never like it and go back to my usual. XD I got it trimmed and dyed. She had to cut about 1 1/2 inches off this time because I didn't keep up with it. I had a lot of dead ends. Did he cut it really short?

I got a job, and I start Monday. Hopefully it goes well. I have to be at work at 6 am. Sad I won't be able to get on the computer until evening. I wanted 1st shift, but I was hoping for no earlier than 7. I suppose I'll live. Lol
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:41 pm
We don't really have a specific food for the holidays, last year we choose to make having chinese takeout for our Christmas tradition on Christmas Eve. I usually made what I wanted to for the holidays in the past. But now with money we have to be careful. I used to like turkey but can't stomach it anymore. My body can't digest real turkey anymore for some reason. After my ulcer I can't digest most foods.

Ya most of the files were from games. I thought my music folder would be huge but only about 70gigs. I finished the transfer alot sooner than I thought. Now to find something to do since I'm getting bored and having more panic attacks from trying to figure things out. I hate how my brain works at times.

Ya he tried to get a pixie cut but kinda messed it up and it was really short. I don't mind it. I do wish it was longer but I'm not mad at him. I just hope that it grows out since it seems like my hair has practically stopped growing all together.

What color did you get it dyed to?

I hope work is good for you. Congrats on the new job.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 pm
Even without an ulcer it probably could have happened. We seem to get sensitive stomachs the older we get. Animals frequently have that problem too. By the time we die we'll be lucky if we can still eat bread. XD

That's quite a bit of music though. I'm glad you got it done. I know what you mean. It's better to be busy so we don't have time to think about things. Thinking gives me anxiety. XD

I'm sure it at least feels that way because it was so short. I've heard other people talk about that when they tried to grow their hair back out. How long would you like your hair to be?

The lightest blonde they have. I used to bleach it, but it's harder on my hair and the dye actually seems to turn it a better color.

Me too. Thanks.
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:01 pm
Up til I got my ulcer the only thing I got an issue with was citrus and some tomato sauce products. After my ulcer I got lots of problems with food. Some I can eat at times and then at other times my body hates the food. Hubs thinks my body is beyond screwed up and I'm lucky to be alive. I don't blame him with how things work with her. She's completely opposite on how things function. >.>

I've been having panic attacks but that's from me trying to get myself to do something like I used to do. Like gaming. But with a game I really want to is coming out in a few months, my brain won't let me play anything else. SO it's a bit of a struggle with how to get anything done. I have to keep myself busy or I go nuts. I get bored enough I tend to be mean to hubs and really annoying.

I want it to grow to at least the bottom of my ears. But my hair has a way for that to happen. I just hope everything I'm doing helps since having short hair annoys the heck out of me. You wake up in the morning with a flop on top of you head when during the entire day it was flat. ; ;

Ah seems to be a nice color.

Ugh today I gotta make sure I clean the kitchen instead of forgetting it. I've been forgetting doing things around the house. I wished this weather would just die. I hate the heat and we got a few more days left of this. I can't wait til the cold comes. I function so much better in cold, even with air conditioning I function better when it's cold outside since my body can still feel the heat even with the ac running.
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 pm
I got really excited by how many new pages this thread had since the last time I looked at it only to find it's over 20 pages of off topic blabbing about IRL stuff. I'm a sad panda now.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:34 pm
Saiyouri-Would you mind moving this conversation over to my pub? http://www.zantarni.com/post2803941.html#2803941 I will only be posting in my thread from now on. Feel free to copy and paste your last response over there, and I'll be happy to answer it. Thanks. Very Happy
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:01 am
I'm out of here too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66
Page 66 of 66