Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 64, 65, 66  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:33 pm
I understand. I try not to walk if it's too hot unless I get used to it.

That would be a nice thing for them to do together. Awww. I bet it was.

Wow! I bet it looks nice. Very Happy I have days like that where I'm just in the mood to work a lot. I guess that's what happened to him. XD It must feel nice to have it done.

I call that obsessing. It's no fun. Sometimes it takes hours to feel better. Did your mind eventually calm down?

Regardless of what the weather says I guess we're bound to get some cooler weather soon. It can't stay hot forever. I hope. XD Yeah we'll still need air conditioners for awhile.

Years ago I used to hang movie posters up, and posters of cute animals. XD Now they make large frames to put them in, and they look nicer than just being tacked up on the wall. Tacking them up ruined the posters too. I even used to use that blue sticky stuff. I can't remember what that's called. XD

I hope you have a good day too Saiyouri. Very Happy
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:09 pm
Well hubs went by his mom yesterday and I think he brought some of the stuff she found for me. Seems they barley talked. >.> Though he might of been a bit busy trying to figure out how her laptop got so many virus' on it after he found out there wasn't really anything installed that could account for it or her browser history didn't show really anything either. I'm trying to convince him to talk to her and try to make her understand about somethings. She still uses the AOL browser and he hates it since she argues and fights him on what to with computers. Even though she knows he's really good with them. So I'm hoping he can talk to her and make her use a safer browser and understand about certain things concerning computers and the internet.

Hubs was really proud of what we did with the place. He said it's like a massive change with pictures on the wall. So he's really happy with it. So am I. I love it. It's looking like a actual home now Very Happy

Ya my mind did calm down. I reformatted my pc to make sure something worked properly and got it mostly finished last night, we even went grocery shopping at midnight to be done and over with it.

I learned when I moved to Ohio that if you want to know the weather look outside every five mins since it changes like that. I really don't like this state much. Even hubs is annoyed. We both are really looking forward to a cool day no matter how long it is. It's a break at least.

No idea if hubs will want frames for our posters or not. I don't think he'd want them since it would cost more for that and we couldn't afford it.

I'm hoping today goes good for us. Yesterday was a bit stressful and we really need a nice calm day with good news at least.
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:59 pm
Thanks, guys. It's the purple layered outfit, and a belt from the last mermaid event. I think that's the belt, anyway.

*looks up at my posters and the stains on some of them from the sticky stuff that was supposed to be fore putting posters up* I just use scotch tape anymore. I know it looks barbaric, but at least it's not wrecking my posters and stuff. *has postcards, packages of stickers, business cards with car pictures, a book jacket, etc, as well as posters*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:59 am
Saiyouri-It's hard for older people to understand computers. My Dad drove me nuts when he first got one. XD I know enough to get by, but nothing special. I used to know more when I was in college, but if you don't use it you lose it. XD It would be nice if she'd let him fix it up for her though.

I'm happy for the both of you. Very Happy

Grocery shopping at midnight is a good idea. The stores are less crowded then. I've never done it, but I was tempted when I lived in the city. It's hard to shop with so many people around getting in your way. Going to the store down here seems really funny now. I had forgotten how few people there are in the stores down here. It still gets a little crazy around Christmas time though. XD

I felt like that when I moved to the city. I did eventually adjust, but I can't say I liked it there. I hope you can live somewhere that you like again in the future.

Those are more expensive, but maybe you could eventually get one or two.

I hope today is better for you. Very Happy

Tam-You like cars? I think I've heard you mention them before, but I figured it had something to do with Transformers. XD
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:21 am
Tam- Woot almost done with episode 4. I swear the running around is getting way worse.

Hubs uses thumbtacks to hand up pictures on our walls. With the bubble like wall it's hard to use anything else and with the heat at times it's not worth using anything else. And thumbtacks are cheap so that's good.

Rayven- Hubs mom is very stubborn it seems but he's going to try to find a way to talk to her and prevent certain things to run on her laptop to make sure she is more protected. So instead of allowing AOL browser, I found 3 websites I sent him to see if he can block it and make her use something a bit more safer.

Thanks.

Ya shopping at Walmart at midnight is nice. Like no one around you. And during the days, for some reason people are so stupid like the drivers during the day. It's like accident prone central inside a store like outside on the street. No idea why.

We have no idea about moving or if it's even possible. I refuse to move to Wisconsin until my mom dies so I have no chance of running into her. Plus with how many lies people are spreading about me it's not even smart to do that. So we might just stay in Ohio and hate every second of it, but at least we aren't near people who we could run into and chance something bad happening. Even moving upstate in Wisconsin is bad since I have 'family' that live up there and I prefer to never see them again. The joys of coming from a horrible family.

Today is already kinda messed up. Woke up scared cause hubs wasn't in bed and had no idea what was going on. Seems he woke up to another coughing fit. He just went back to bed after 2hrs of being up. So now I have to figure out should I shower before laying down or just wait til I get back up. >.> We really hates the weather. I don't blame him with how often he wakes up coughing.

Last night we had a nice storm. Though it was blowing water in under the air conditioners and the outlets are right under the darn windows so that was fun running to two rooms trying to stop the rain coming in, especially with hubs freaking out since our entertainment room has the plugs for our internet and computers near that window ; ; Thankfully nothing bad happened, but we do need to figure out what to do to future proof the windows incase of another bad storm. They aren't often but do happen.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:06 pm
Saiyouri Stubborn isn't good. Too bad she's not scared of viruses like my Dad. If I told him he was going to get a virus he'd probably do whatever I asked him to do. XD I hope you can manage to get her fixed up, and that she doesn't fight you too bad.

You're welcome.

Walmart parking lots are crazy! I try not to drive around much in there. It's an accident waiting to happen.

Well hopefully you can adjust since you can't go back, and maybe by the time you can you won't want to.

I hate waking up scared. Luckily that doesn't happen often for me. I hope he was able to get more sleep. Once I'm awake, I'm awake. XD

I'm glad it turned out ok. Maybe you could shove some type of insulation in there. We're supposed to get 3 to 6 inches of rain tonight. Shocked I'm glad we don't live in an area that floods.
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:07 pm
Hubs talked to his mom yesterday and it seems she's ok with him making sure she can't use certain programs. I even suggested him making her a steam account so she can play her favorite games on it (like cards games) instead of getting them from bad websites. He agreed. Now to teach him mom how to use it and how to use something on her phone. If I remember correctly she denied having viruses on her laptop. He has no idea why she is the way she is but it does bug him. I'm hoping he can help her with understanding things.

We haven't had issues driving in the parking lot at Walmart that much. Rare occasions but that's normal. Our issues mostly reside with the street drivers. >.> I'm really shocked at how people don't get into more accidents because of how stupid they are.

Hubs wants to move to Wisconsin as well because the weather is cold right now and we have the fun garbage warm weather that is really getting to us both. He even said we won't even move there until two people die. I agree with him. He would love to move there but with how bad my people from my past is he doesn't even want to chance something. Neither of us can adjust to Ohio and he was born and raised here. For some reason we have weather like it's closer to the south and neither of us understand what's going on this year.

I woke up scared like 3 or 4 times last night, or should I say early this morning. Hubs woke up coughing and had an accident and now when he gets up I have to clean more of it up and hopefully we can do laundry so there is no smell in our room from the laundry and with kitties we can't leave the laundry basket in another room they can get at. He felt stupid and embarrassed because of the accident but I don't blame him. I even know it's caused from the heat. No moisture in the air will affect anyone after awhile. I just hope we can finally get back to normal good sleep. I finally took care of something that was triggering my PTSD for two days now and I kinda want to sleep again.

We have no idea what to use for insulation. It was hard to get the air conditioners in the windows since our windows are garbage made. We have these tallish metal pieces standing on the window sill that the air conditioners have to lay on instead of a flat surface and that makes it harder to place something there. The ac's barley sat in the window when hubs first placed them in but he managed to figure out a way to stick them in there without them moving at all or chance falling out. So we would need to think hard on that one. I hope we can figure something out since blowing fuses and shorting things out isn't exactly high on our to do list. Ohio would flood so badly. Seems it was build on swamp land and small rain falls that would do nothing to other areas flood parts here..... >.> Though that much rain would be awesome. Cooler weather for once. No idea why it barley rains here in the summer.

I hope you are doing well.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:51 pm
If she doesn't know much about computers maybe he could do anything he needed to and she might not even realize it. XD

I know what you mean. I think we just get lucky a lot. At any given moment all kinds of things could go wrong, but they usually don't. When I lived up in the city I saw all kinds of things on the road that blew my mind. There's never any cops around when you need them, but they're there when you don't. Rolling Eyes They worry way too much about catching people with drugs, but they don't worry enough about other stuff. I've been in court a lot recently over my son's stuff, and almost all of the cases were drug related. I find it hard to believe that drug possession is the only crime being committed, but it seems to be the only one they care about because they make so much money off of those cases. I wish they would spend their time trying to catch rapists and murderers.

Our climate has changed too. We hardly ever get snow anymore, but we do get more rain. Our seasons are shifting too.

Poor guy. It can't be helped sometimes, but even though we know that it can still be embarrassing. I hope you can get some sleep.

Could you try some thin pieces of Styrofoam? That's what I used. They sell packs of it at Home Depot. You wouldn't need that much though so maybe you could find some for free. You could stop and ask a furniture store if they have some they're going to throw out. If they're too big you could always cut it down to the size you need.

Thanks. I'm doing ok all things considered. I hope you are doing well too. Very Happy
Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:40 pm
I'm not sure what he all plans on doing still with her laptop, I think he forgot about it lol. But I know he's going to try to make sure everything is all set for her to make sure nothing bad happens again. Since she was really lucky nothing of her info was stolen from the viruses.

Cops here don't care about drugs. Otherwise calling them for hubs and mine heart issues and our kitty's lung problem on our neighbor who smokes pot out his window would of resulted in more than 'are you smoking pot' and then leaving after he lies of course. Or the guy we found out who lives on the first floor who just got out of jail for drugs would have his PO show up unexpectedly and search the place he's not eve supposed to be living in and make our overly nice manager throw his butt out. But all that involves doing their job. But for one person doing who knows what you get quite a few cops or one time 8 cops drove through our place looking for one guy... That's too many.

I don't even know why the season here is so bad. Nothing makes sense. Hubs and I are hoping it doesn't happen again next year since we both can't handle it physically and financially.

I haven't been sleeping too bad. This morning though I woke up to a girl in special kitty time meowing trying to wake my butt up... Ugh. Otherwise it's not too bad. Hubs has been feeling better since the weather is cooler which is good. I just hope it doesn't go back to him feeling bad with the weather being warmer for like 4 days later this week.

I could mention the Styrofoam to hubs and see what he thinks. He's the one who put the acs in and might know more if he can make it work than me. I was allowed to hold it in place only by forcing him to let me do it. >.> I'm not exactly strength inclined so he tends to get upset if I help with heavy things.

I hope things get better for you and your son. And weather for everyone is nice. And my lil Symphony doesn't drive me too nuts in special kitty time. >.>

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:05 am
I had to deal with that too at my apartment. I never told on them though because I think they would have known it was me, and I lived in a rough area and I didn't want any trouble. I didn't even care except that they were smoking a kind that smelled really bad. I know what you mean. I think it's all about priorities. That and they like to stick together even when it shouldn't take so many of them.

I hope next year is better for you both.

Uh oh. It seems like you can't catch a break between the both of them. Two bad they don't cycle at the same time so it's over with for awhile. XD

It should work if there's enough space, but I'm not positive it will keep the water out enough. Could you call the landlord and see if they could do something?

I hope she doesn't drive you nuts too. Lol
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:06 pm
With stuff I've seen and heard so far here the cops gaining up together for something that should only be 2 tops, it's more of wasteful spending. This state has too many spending problems that there is a city not far from us that is actually bankrupt and kids being sent home during the hot days of school because power outages, which mean they probably should spend money instead of wasting it on repairing the power lines instead of who knows what. That city also has roads that haven't been repaired like they should of in over 20 years. They just keep patching over the same spots and the roads are really bad there, and people keep moving out of the city.

I hope next year is good for us all.

I don't think hubs can take them being in special kitty time at the same time. Night is quite but Symphony drives him nuts at times with how loud her meows are. I'm kinda glad they are separate since they tend to hate each other during their times. Except for Night, when her sister is in it, she cuddles with her and bathes her. Though when Night is in it, Symphony avoids her like she's got the plague or something. >.>

We can't call the manager for anything. We are still waiting for a new stove from a month ago and it seems the maintenance guy keeps forgetting it. Not worth wasting time asking them for something. Bad enough this winter we will have to wait for them to show up one day to fix our heaters like they will have to for everyone cause they will freeze and no one will have heat for a day again like the last two years. We learned when to and when not to say anything. We fix it ourselves and so far it's worked, all cheap things.

Ugh Eldarya is kinda annoying. I have to get lvl5 to do the next episode and I have to rebuy a freaking incubator to rehatch my egg again....

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:14 pm
That city sounds like it's a mess. Shocked

I can understand that. Oh that's funny! XD Maybe she's afraid Night will be crabby. Lol

I got like that too at my old apartment. They were really bad about fixing the small stuff too. Actually some it wasn't so small, but every time they tried to fix it I still had problems so I just worked around it.

I've never played that game. Why do you have to buy the incubator again?
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:36 pm
I think Ohio in general is a huge mess.

I don't know why Symphony is such a recluse. We can't figure out what is wrong with her. She wants attention but runs off if you touch her. She talks alot loudly and we still can't figure out what she might want. She runs away from hubs when he tries to walk up to her. She has some mental issues we know that for sure.

I don't think we had small stuff yet. Only big things. But so far our stove is holding out decently. I just hope it lets us keep cooking in it. Just gotta figure out why it smokes so badly when we use the oven. No idea so far. Might of been a sheet we used. I just hope it doesn't go out before we can get it replaced because then we will be screwed for food. So many options will be cut without being able to use a oven.

I think Eldarya puts your pet back in a egg if you don't send them out more often. I never think of sending it out to get items on 'quests' and this is the second time it went back to an egg. I think it's rather horrible. I would try to read the forums but I'd rather be able to see than go blind. The text for forum sections is a bright/light blue color and is hard as heck to see on the page itself.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymgdmjgmzebywnu/Screenshot%202018-09-12%2009.35.13.png?dl=0

Not a smart color/background combo. >.>

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:02 pm
How old was she when you got her? I was thinking that maybe something scary happened to her before you got her.

I like having an oven too. That's my favorite way to cook. I hope yours holds out.

Oh I see. Yeah that forum doesn't look very good. It's a shame that they don't have other options. I was on one site that a lot of people had trouble with, but at least they had another option. They had a dark layout, and a light one. Most people had a hard time with the dark, but I actually preferred that one.
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:55 pm
They were both a couple months old. She used to love attention but the older she got, Symphony got a bit odder. I think it's most likely her own personality or she does have some mental issues. My other cat I had a long time ago, Sayuri was the same way. She'd come to you to be touched, but after a minute have to leave you, come back, then leave again. She was special. Terrified of air as well and she was older when I got her. So I do think Symphony might have a mental disorder. Not sure what but most likely does.

Ovens are great and a bit cleaner to cook. So far it's working ok. I just hope it keeps up.

I hate when forums have no options to make you able to see anything. Would be really nice. I did go and check to see if I can find anything about pets and found nothing. I wonder if I have to keep sending him out on things in order to keep him hatched. Might as well check it out and see if it works. If it does, that is kinda bad that they send the pet back into a egg if not used that often. Since it takes a few days to get the funds to buy another incubator if you don't play the games. I have no idea if you get currency from them. I refuse to play them.

Well spent the whole day yesterday feeling sick. First floor woman cleaned her fridge with a whole bottle of bleach (I smelled it throughout my entire place on third floor most of the day). I know she had to pour a full bottle of bleach since using bleach normally to clean doesn't carry like that through vents. Yesterday was a fun day. And today is in the low 80s. >.> I hope I don't feel sick. It's rather annoying not wanting food since all is gross and you know you have to eat or else you will get sick. >.> My body makes so much sense. I hope you are feeling well at least.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 65 of 66