Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:03 am
Saiyouri-That's awesome. I love mythological creatures. Very Happy I'm sure the werewolf still looks nice. That's the great thing about art. You can do what you want, or make mistakes, and it still looks nice.

Thanks. *hugs*

True. I'm so picky about temperature that I really only save a little money in the spring and fall though. I use too much heat in the winter. XD
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:40 pm
I did a dragon in fire colors and it didn't turn out too bad. I'm trying to finish up as much as possible before the beginning of the month and ended up coloring til 9:30 last night and got a few more than normally done. Not sure if we will buy any frames next month but at least we can put something on the walls if we can afford it.

Cleaned closets more and we are going to buy a smaller file cabinet so we don't have the heavy metal one but a small one that can sit on the floor like I had in the past. Saves space and headache when the files don't sit in the thing. lol

We keep our heat on high in the winter because we live in a apartment with crap heat. It's set to go on when it hits a certain temp, the pipes are old and we will lose the heat in the middle of a really cold day due to water getting stuck in them and freezing, then needing the maintenance to come out and take care of it, like others who need it. And even with the temp turned all the way to the higest, it still isn't enough at times. Or heck really most of the time. But it doesn't cost too much even with doing that. Only expensive time of the year is summer and we are finally going to try to look into energy assistance. Something we should of done immediately but we keep forgetting it since there is so much on our minds. >.> Go figure on important thing you'd figure people would remember. But we see a bill, pay it and try to figure out our entire month with what is left over... We really need to think things through better so we don't have as many issues. Ugh brains... gotta love them.

Though I might of found a new place to check in Eldarya... Not that exciting but at least I might get closer to being done with it. While my brain dies at this moment.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:03 pm
I bet your hand was tired. XD Yeah at least you'll have them ready. Very Happy

Those heavy metal ones are a pain so I don't blame you.

I'm glad it's still affordable since you have problems with your heat. Yeah. We all get into ruts and just keep truckin' instead of actually fixing problems. I'm really bad for that too, but I'm trying to change that.
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:38 pm
Oddly enough my hand didn't hurt. I started late yesterday and went til like 10:30 and the only thing I noticed was a soreness on my left elbow. The soreness is gone now but might come back today but at least it's not too bad that I can't finish working on them.

Plus the metal file cabinet was a bit rusty and old, it was hubs mom's for a long time and I showed him how cheap they are at Walmart so he's really ok with them.

I just thought yesterday, why not get the frames from the dollar store. I bought them in the past but totally forgot about them until recently. This way it's way cheaper to hang them up and we can do it sooner than before. Just gotta write it on the shopping list and then I will remember better lol.

Hubs mom is going through her crafting stuff that she had with her sister. They did alot of crafts together and her sister bought alot of it. But she passed away and his mom lost interest in all of it since she was really close to her. I mentioned to hubs why not see if she would like to give me some. She liked the idea because she knew it would be in the family and go to someone who would use it. So far she has macrame stuff and that I can do with hubs wanting to put up some hanging pots with vines in them (all fake of course to be safer in case bugs get attracted to them and we kill them lol). And she said she'd let me know what else she comes across to see if I want it. I could get the crochet stuff but I'd have to practice again and with doing so much already that might not be a good idea. Everytime I went to something else I'd forget how to do a double chain again. I spent most my life trying to figure that part out lol and figured it out finally a few years ago but haven't crocheted since then so it's gonna take practice again. My mom never taught me so I had to teach myself. I could hear in hubs mom's voice how hard it was for her to go through the stuff which is why I mentioned it to him. I guess it was a good thing I did, she's happy about it even though I was worried it was like asking for a handout which was what I was trying not to sound like. >.> Anxiety is a fun friend.

How's things for you? The weather coming down or is it being a butt still? I got up at 9 and it was alreay 81.... ; ; Though it seems by the second week of next month it's going to start cooling down for us. I so hope so.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:19 pm
I'm glad it isn't bothering you too bad. I forget that not everyone has a problem with their hand like I do. XD My hand has always hurt and got tired easily when writing or coloring.

I'm glad you were able to replace it for cheap.

That's a really good idea! A picture frame from the dollar store will work just as well. Why pay more if we don't have to?! XD

Awww. I wouldn't worry about that. It sounds like she was going to get rid of some anyway. Might as well let you get some use out of it, and you're family. I hope you have fun making stuff. Very Happy Oh and crocheting is hard, or at least I think so. Don't feel bad. My Mom actually tried to teach me, but the only thing I could manage was just a single chain. I'm not sure if that's even what it's called. I probably gave up too easy, but I got frustrated when Mom said I wasn't holding my fingers right so I quit. XD I think it's amazing that you taught yourself. I did that with cross-stitch, but now my eyes are so bad it would be hard to do. It's really too tedious for me anyway.

It's cooler today, but it's raining cats and dogs. The dogs don't care for it much when they have to go potty. Lol Awww. Hopefully it will cool down soon. Maybe if you get some rain it will help. Is there any rain in the forecast where you live?
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:14 am
My hand bugs me alot it used to be really bad but I'm so used to it now that I don't think much. Just try to steady my hand while coloring to not make mistakes. Since I grew up knowing my grandpa had it and found out that I had whatever it is caused from, I kinda just accepted it right away and dealt with it as much as possible.

Writing does cause pain in my hand alot but for some reason using markers to color doesn't really hurt them like holding a pen does. Not sure why but it's actually ok now.

Ya paying less for something that will just work like the more expensive thing is good especially when you live on a low income and can't really afford the more expensive version.

Single chain is the right word for it. My mom never taught me how to do anything like crochet, sew or cross stitch. I taught myself all of it, and my eyes are kinda retarded but I am ok with cross stitching, as long as light is not too bright or low I'm good. And I take breaks to look at something else seems to help me. Sorry to hear that your eyes aren't that nice. I just stick to things and power through it and when it's done I see what I did and feel better about how tedious something is.

We had some rain yesterday and today is supposed to be cooler, like 74 but it will go back up. But at least it will last about a week and half to two weeks so that's not too bad I guess. Just wished it was cooler to make doing things outside easier. Hubs cleaned the closets finally but we have things we have to throw out and today is the only day we can do that with the temps. And having to make multiple trips up and downstairs and having cooler temps helps alot. But this morning hubs woke up coughing badly and we were going to take care of that stuff and go to some places we have to let know of our new phone number so now we have to figure out how we are going to do that with 4hrs of sleep and take a nap. We might just take care of everything then nap. Just today is going to be a tiring and eh day for us.

And the first isn't something I'm really looking forward to like I normally do. That day we do bills and get what we need for the house and it's supposed to be rainy and 84. ; ; I want cooler temps since my mouth is getting overly dry like a desert every time I wake up from a nap and won't go away until the temps come down. ; ; Then the bloody nose season kicks in (winter). I swear my body loves me so much. Though it's starting to heal more. I don't sick as often and it's slowly starting to act like a normal body which is a good thing and huge improvement for me. So that is something I need to keep in mind.

Are you working on anything fun? I'm about half way done with the coloring book finally, woot!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:32 pm
Writing with something thicker helps me too. Very Happy I can't always get my hands on them, but when I do, I love fat ink pens. My hand tolerates that a lot better. Markers are about the size of a fat ink pen so that makes a lot of sense.

I know all about that too. I had forgotten how much my parents spend on everything, especially groceries. They usually buy name brand too. I told them they would have starved to death at my house. XD

Thanks, but I guess I'm used to it now. I started out nearsighted, but now I'm farsighted too. Mad I just can't do everything I used to, but I guess most people go through that as they get older. I'm glad you're able to power through. Very Happy I wish I could do that. Once in awhile I can, but I usually get bored and quit. XD

You live in an apartment right? Stairs are the worst when you have a lot to carry! I hope you both can manage it without too much trouble, and I hope you get some sleep.

Awww. I'm sorry to hear that you get bloody noses. My son used to get that pretty bad. I guess he outgrew it. All I know is that he doesn't get them like he used to. I'm glad things aren't as bad for you as they used to be. Our bodies change, and luckily it can be for the better.

Well I don't know if I would call it fun. XD But I'm trying to write a book. I haven't gotten very far yet. Writing is hard for a perfectionist. thunk XD Awesome! Are you happy with how it's turning out?
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:51 pm
Saiyouri, you could use that pretty decorated Japanese tape to stick the pictures to the wall by putting it along the edges of them as though it were frames. I've seen that done.

It's cooler here now. I can be in the house with clothes on and be comfortable, and even cook. Hurricane Flo's blowing my brains out, though, and as noted in my last wall blog post, I'm chickening out on the laundry washing.

What's your book about, Rayven?

Bought another piece of an outfit yesterday. I'm working on the Furry Beast outfit now. And by putting on the new piece, I accidentally did one o the summer event quests.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:39 pm
Tam-It's kind of complicated, and I don't have it all worked out yet. The basic idea came to me while I was half asleep, but I'm still working on the details. They're coming to me slowly. Basically this guy's elderly neighbor wants him to go check out the woods near where they live because she thought she saw someone in there, and there shouldn't be anybody messing around in there. The guy finds a woman who's not exactly human, but she is in human form. Her existence serves a certain purpose, but I'm still working on all of the details. I'll let you know more when I get it all figured out. Hopefully I can figure it out. XD
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:35 pm
Rayven- I was raised on fresh fruits and veggies and homecooked meals. My grandparents were more lax on things for me to eat. Like grandma didn't care if I had more than one piece of candy for holidays. Heck she let me steal her licorice jelly beans her fave every easter and I ate most of her chocolate box grandpa bought her every christmas. She'd have one piece and I'd take the rest lol. My mom would of had a huge fit if I did that in front of her. Only thing hubs and I get named brand is coffee creamer, we are huge splugers! lol

Oh goodness I hope my eyes never get that bad. I have an astigmatism in each eye and whatever sighted in my right. I keep forgetting which one. >.> If glasses at times don't help me see then I really don't want to experience life with really not doing things that I love. Sorry to hear your eyes are evil butts.

Ya we live in an apartment. We did get the stuff taken out yesterday and it wasn't too bad for me. Thankfully it being cooler helped alot. Today though.... I wish the sun would die and summer stop lasting so darn long.

Your book sounds really interesting. Can't wait to hear more about it when you figure things out.

I've been thinking of making a game with RPG Maker for hubs and only thing that keeps popping in my head is it's about a knight since he loves that. Haven't started on the story for it yet and shouldn't til I finish up more stuff I got going on right now.

Tam- That tape might work for some of the dragon images I have. Never thought of it. Not sure we can do that without the tape falling off the wall with how horrible our walls are and the humidity. Something we can look into for sure though.

Glad it's cooler, hope it stays that way for you. Hope that Flo isn't too horrible to you.

I'm really close to being finished with the book thankfully. I keep using the same colors over and over again and they are starting to be too used and the color doesn't flow silky over the paper anymore so it's not working as well as it did to begin with. I should be done today or tomorrow at least with them. My elbow is not liking this too much lol.

Nice, I am figuring where the heck the last person I need to talk to is. I went where the guide said and nothing so now I gotta work my way back to the building and check every room again and hope to find them. Hate how they keep hiding on me and never are where they should be. Darn them.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:12 pm
Saiyouri-That was really nice of your Grandma to share her candy with you. Very Happy Well at least you splurge on something. XD I've found that most things don't matter if they're cheaper. There are only a couple of things I'm picky about. Lol

Do you have trouble seeing up close or far away? They are evil butts. I'm stuck with them though. Lol

I'm glad you got through your chores ok yesterday. I did quite a bit today, and now I'm pooped. XD I even went for a 30 minute walk.

Thanks. I sure hope it turns out alright. It's really too noisy here to write, but I'll just have to make do. I might have to try wearing earplugs. Lol

That sounds nice! I'm sure he'll love that. Very Happy I like medieval stuff too. It's just about my favorite time period.

When are you supposed to get the craft stuff from your mother-in-law?
Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Rayven- I think zany loves me, it went for a coffee break yesterday lol.

I have issues with both at times so it kinda makes it hard to tell. It all depends on how my eyes feel like working for that day. I know the doctor told me a few years ago but now I just can't figure out which it is. I try to pay attention. I might be far sighted though. If I'm right I do have a few more issues with things close to me. Though far isn't a picnic either for me at times lol.

I hope the walk was fun and your body didn't hate you too much afterwards. I know my body will want me gone. I wouldn't be able to breathe after that long a walk.

I'm assuming that I might get the stuff when she finishes going through the boxes of it and I go over there so she can show me everything. She has a few left and I don't think she's touched them in a week yet. Which is really understandable to be honest.

Finished the coloring book finally. Today we might pick up a few frames to slowly work on putting things up. Since we need like 39 frames for the pics hubs wants to hang up, smarter to do a small amount at a time instead of everything at once. Less expensive lol. Dollar store is a great friend!

Now I have no idea what I might work on since I finished it up. I hope I can find something since I've been doing it for about a week and my mind can't think of how to replace that time spent lol.

How's the weather by you Rayven? We should be having a couple 90 days coming up really soon. ; ;
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:22 pm
https://www.trisphee.com/forums/avatars/13938.R.png I like this outfit.

Yesterday I, the woman who doesn't cuss, and who doesn't work at the bookstore, sold a swearword colouring book at the bookstore I loiter at. And the celebrated by tidying the colouring book section.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:52 am
Saiyouri-It's been doing that a lot lately. XD

All that really counts is that you're getting help for your eyes. Very Happy I need to do that soon too.

My body did ok. I started out doing like 15 minutes, and worked my way up. 3 years ago I was walking twice a day for 45 minutes, and exercising/dancing 30 minutes every day. I don't know if I'll do that much ever again, but we'll see. XD Maybe you could start out slow too? But only if you want to. XD

Yeah depending on how much she has it might be quite a chore. Hopefully you get it soon though.

Wow! I think spacing it out is a good idea. His arms would be really tired if he hung up all 39 at once. Lol Yes it is. Very Happy

Hopefully you can think of something. More games maybe?

I think it's been in the upper 80s. Not too bad. Aww. Maybe the weather forecast will change. That happens quite a bit here.

Tam-Cute outfit! Weird's looking good. Very Happy

They should have made you an honorary employee, and paid you. XD I didn't even know there was swearword coloring books. Shocked
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:13 pm
Tam- Nice outfit.

LOL ya you should be offered a job or something that is rather good you were able to sell a coloring book and not work there. Nice that some people help others while in a store. At least you aren't being talked into by a worker of the store into buying something from them if it's not even worth your money.

Rayven- I can only walk or that in the fall/spring/winter. I can't do it in the summer unless it's under 70 outside since my body temp rises quite fast and too darn high for it's own good. Yesterday just working on the pictures my eyes were warm from the body temp being too high. I can tell when liquids in my body start to get too warm for comfort.

I know his mom takes her time doing things but with hubs going over there tomorrow she might have him help her a bit. He even heard how hard it was for his mom to go through things with her sister.

Well hubs chose to buy all the frames yesterday instead of a small amount and yes he put them all up... He chose to do that. I guess to be done and over with it but he doesn't regret it at all. He's really happy that we did that since now it looks really nice in the apartment with things on our walls now instead of the garbage creamish color on them. And even vacuumed the entire place when I only asked for one room with the binding from the coloring book being on the floor in tiny pieces. >.> (It's kinda annoying if I vacuum since it's a bit warm from the air from it and that tends to like to start cooking me....)

I did uninstall two games from my computer even though one is to check to see if I can fix the motion sickness trigger in it. To kinda calm my mind in case it reads so many installed as a rush to do it all and then breaks the poor thing. I'm really hoping my mind can calm itself since I was so determined to finish that darn book and hang the stuff up that it can't comprehend anything that involves calm and relaxing. I really hope she shuts up soon since this does kinda annoy me. I can't even stop the thing from thinking certain things since my brain likes to repeat things from time to time... Ugh.

Glad the weather isn't too bad for you. I learned Ohio weather has a empty mind of it's own. It's hard to believe the forecast. But we are really looking forward to it cooling off. Seems later in the month we are to have a Indian summer after it's cool for a week or a bit more. Not looking forward to this since we will have to remember to keep the air conditioners in, just in case it gets too warm for us.

Time to look for some posters of games we both like to hang on our walls (a future purchase) and hope that inspires me to do something instead of going nuts from a brain that is kinda missing a few marbles or dust bunnies in her case.

Hope everyone has a good day today. And the weather isn't too bad for you.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 64 of 66