Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:26 pm
Rayven- Night was back to her sweet little innocent self yesterday. So quiet that you would be shocked she was sitting there just a bit behind you. Glad to have my baby girl back. Hubs and I started to look into low income vets and places that might help us with the vet bill to get her lil heart checked out. I just want to find something good and decent priced but so far not going to well. Sent hubs 6 links yesterday and he hopefully will be able to find time to go through them today and maybe we can find something.

I only had a few vets in my life so I never had the chance to run into bad ones really.

Thanks Tam, Finished it today and for some reason I started episode 4... I'm nuts. No idea what I'll do now that I finished it. I gotta figure that part out.

Sir Scarz- That is one great song to go out to.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 pm
Saiyouri that is so good to hear! That didn't take very long. Maybe besides being delayed she also will have shorter ones. I hope you can find a good place to get her checked out. Very Happy

I haven't been to many either. Most of my life I went to the same vet. I only tried another one up here when I moved. It's too hard to go to my old vet unless I'm already taking a trip down there to visit my parents.

We got some cooler weather! And some rain. XD How's your weather?
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:19 am
I hope so too.

Our weather is getting warmer. For this weeks it's supposed to be high 70s and mid 80s so no idea how much longer this will last. I hope for not too long because my body got used to the cooler weather and now it's going to be messed up with warmer temps. ; ;

Ugh why am I still doing chapter 4 instead of taking a break? lol

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:13 pm
I hate having to adjust to temperatures. I'm going to be in the same boat as you.

I have to go to the laundry mat. :/
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:02 am
I hope the laundry mat went well for you. Today my heart thought it was a good idea to say, 'hey lets make it a bit difficult for you to breath and not let you sleep' so I got up at 5:30 and hubs wants to hurry up and do our normal stuff today and my heart went back to making it hard to breath... And it was just calm. Ugh I hate this, and now it's going to hurt since it acted up again. I kinda hate my heart at the moment.

I hope you have a good day Rayven.

Well I got a bit farther in episode 4 and no idea why I'm still doing it instead of saving up lol.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:21 pm
It went ok. They weren't that busy, and it wasn't too hot to sit in my car. It did rain a little, but it wasn't bad. Very Happy Awww. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's better now. Have you seen a doctor about that?

Thanks. You too Saiyouri. Very Happy
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 pm
No doctor is really going to care out here about my sleeping problem that I had since I was a kid, or even my heart. Since hubs was diagnosed with a few different heart issues when he was younger and it not being in his file then they sure won't believe me about my arrhythmia. I had a ultrasound on my heart and it showed that it was healthy. They can't really hear it unless I'm sick and I barley get sick so there is no point in seeing someone out here. Maybe if I was back in Wisconsin but surely not in Ohio.

I'm glad it wasn't too hot. We spent several hours out of the house yesterday and it thankfully wasn't too bad for us. I'm glad since we had to kill about 4hours to get our oil changed. So happy yesterday was good and today we have to do grocery shopping and hubs then has to spend a couple hours with his mom. Ugh so busy at the beginning of the month.

I hope you have a nice day today Rayven.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:25 pm
I'm sorry to hear that they won't listen. My Grandma always had an issue with her heart too, and I don't think they believed her at first either. They finally found it though.

Me too. I'm glad it wasn't for you either. The oil change place must have been busy. That's a long wait. I'd have been upset. XD Unfortunately it is a busy time. That's when most of the bills are due. Lol

Thanks. Very Happy I hope you do too!
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:44 am
I'm glad they found out what was wrong.

The place was busy and we only had our rent to pay. Thankfully we got home before the manager left so we could pay our rent still that day. Gotta love when you pay bills, and get everything you need for the house in one day. Ugh it's always stressful especially when we have other things we have to do. Only thing left on the car we need to do is get two back tires then everything is finished. But we chose to wait til later in the year maybe to do that. We just got the two front tires changed, almost 300 there and 720 to get 4 new rotors and 4 breaks for the car as well. Not counting the back light cause it was out and an oil change even though we just did it, Walmart used bad oil and it was sludging up already. Ugh.

I'm glad things went good for you.

I'm trying to figure out why I keep feeling sick after eating. I'm going to try to cut out as much wheat as I can to see if it's causing issues for me. It's been constant lately and it's getting annoying. Not sure if my celiac thought it was a good idea to finally kick in big time or it's something else making me sick for like a week or so now. Ugh just hope I notice something today to know what's going on to stop this cause the freaking out at bedtime and thinking I might have my fun times is getting too much for me to take.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:12 pm
Vehicle maintenance can get so expensive. Hopefully you'll be good for a while once you get it all done.

You could try that, but it could be almost anything. It's hard to diagnose stomach problems, and sometimes they just go away on their own. I hope you figure out what it is.
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:57 pm
I hope nothing else goes bad with our car. It's getting rather annoying. I'd like to get rid of it but we wouldn't be able to handle not having a car with shopping. ; ;

Well I figured it out. It was what I thought it was. Went all day without eating wheat and no issues last night. So my celiac has been acting up for a few weeks now and that isn't normal for me. It has acted up a few times in the past several years but went away after awhile. My anemia also hasn't lasted 3 weeks straight but with my celiac acting up this bad, it means it's time to go gluten free. But like I told hubs last night. I got several years out of being diagnosed with a slight case of celiac to eat wheat products so that is a good thing. He said I can treat myself to somethings on occassion, like cake for his birthdays and it shouldn't be a problem for me. I am so going to miss my foods that my body thought was a good idea to make me not eat again.

More reasons for me to think that my body really hates me and I'm kinda sick of her acting like this. Ugh I hate her so much. lol I usually can figure out what is wrong with me after a day of testing. And it ends up being what I think it was. I've paid close attention to what has happened to my body since I got my ulcer so diagnosing things wrong ends up being accurate. Thankfully.

And why am I doing episode 4 without a video guide? >.>

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:43 pm
It's hard to get anything done without a car, but it would be nice not to have the cost of a car.

I'm glad you were able to figure out what it was that was bothering you.

Do you and your husband ever go out and do anything fun? All we ever do is eat out. Don't get me wrong, I love to eat out, but it would be nice to do something else for a change. XD
Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:33 am
Not for everybody. But then, I think I'm spoilt by this city's bus system.

Saiyouri, celiac can cause all sorts of mental and emotional messes if you don't avoid gluten too.

And... why ARE you doing the chapter without the guide? lol

I now have both colours of the Futuristic Zebra outfit that I wanted. I'm now working on buying another outfit that I've got the shoes for. Lenes something or other.

Just here to prove that I still exist. But the vertigo has me a bit loopy. And I'm STILL bleeding.

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:25 pm
Rayven- We go out to eat on the first of the month and maybe during the month if we can afford it, otherwise we did everything we could for date nights, zoo is something we would need to save up for and do when the weather is cold. Museums we would have to save up for. So otherwise we don't do anything for going out. We went to stores to look around for date nights but we did that several times already so it's kinda boring now. Plus we haven't thought of it in awhile since this summer has been alot on us.

Tam- I was shocked to see how celiac can screw with your mental state. I thought it was rather stupid. When I first heard about me having it was when I got diagnosed with my ulcer and I was already having to go on a diet for that. I had alot wrong with me since I was a child so being forced into giving up more food wasn't something I was ready for. I did have a few issues over the past several years from my celiac but it went away after that. I knew I was able to still eat it so that's why I kept having it.

Yesterday at lunch hubs said our stove is starting to go bad and we need a new one soon, I lost it. I got angry, depressed and had a OCD attack because food for me now is harder than before and the possibility of not being able to cook kinda set me off. I'm scared to touch ice cream to see if my lactose intolerance finally left me and I can't enjoy citrus or bananas anymore from allergies. Plus eating fruits isn't going to happen since my body can't take too much fiber. And veggies has the same effect but you can cook them at least.

I just want to live and not worry about reading non stop to see what I can and can't have. So giving up wheat is hard for me. I'm slightly ok with it, but not being angry is going to take sometime for sure. Especially when we went to check out what I all have as options I was cursing and degrading the foods that I figured might not have it. I really, really hope big time that the gluten free bread I get doesn't taste nasty like the Udi stuff I had years ago. I even have to cook the tortilla shells since they will make me sick eating plain with how raw and gross they look. ; ; I miss being able to eat food.

Oh and with my ulcer all I could have was green tea, boiled chicken and red potatoes so I kinda have some anger issues over not being to eat food like I want because of being on that diet for 3 years and the doctors didn't care I couldn't eat anything else cause my body rejected it all from my ulcer.

No idea why I'm not using the guide. I remembered today but ran out of manaa fast. Ugh I think I might need a different one cause the guy got the stone on his and I got the fruit and not sure how to find the stone with the fruit being found first.

That didn't seem to take too long to get the stuff you wanted. Good luck getting the new clothes you want.

I hope you take it easy and feel better soon. Good luck with the recovery *hugs*
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:32 pm
*hug* I know it's hard, Saiyouri, I can't eat most of those things that you can't either. Though I can get away with some lemon and lime and grapefruit at times, I can't have any potato, and there is a LOT of potato in most gluten free foods. I also have to avoid tomato, peppers, and eggplant, as well as goji berries, because they're all related to potatoes. And I can't even cook in this oven of an apartment.

Ack! Getting a different outcome from the guide would be very confusing for me. But you're a better gamer than me, so I know you'll beat that thing. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 60 of 66