Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:05 pm
Saiyouri-I understand. Poor little guy probably didn't understand why you were leaving him. I usually took mine the night before so I didn't have to get up so early in the morning. All of mine did ok, but some animals are more sensitive than others. Sometimes they do get fixed too early. I've noticed that shelters don't always wait until the recommended six months. I'm glad he had you to love him. Very Happy

That's probably one reason she wasn't too social. Cats in particular need lots of handling from a young age. Luckily she got some lovin' from you. I've turned some wild little kittens that hiss up a storm into little lovable fluffballs. XD Not everyone has the desire, or patience, to do that like we do.

Wow! She should never have said that to you. I just don't get people. I don't understand why they can't be nice because it's way easier, and it takes less energy to be nice. I guess they're just that unhappy.
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:34 pm
"You're crazy."
"Yeah, so? You jealous?"

Sayouri, you have to go out and then back in, if I remember rightly. Some of those punks are really ornery to find sometimes. Oh yeah, forgot to ask. What starter pet did you get?

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:25 pm
Rayven- No matter how much a love/hate relationship Hamtaro and I had, I still loved that butt and gave him too many nicknames I wouldn't be able to remember half of them lol.

I can understand my grandma not petting animals, with her allergies but my grandpa wasn't that type of person. He was stern and very old school so petting an animal wouldn't go with that. But at least their pets had me like you said. I dressed their dog and Flora up. I was a fun kid to have around animals LOL.

I'm ok with what the woman said to me, I know now that she was completely in the wrong and that I'm not stupid. So now what people give me stuff like that I stand up for myself and kinda tell them off as poliete as can be without swearing at them. Not easy at times.

Tam- I got the becola pet that I need to buy an incubator for. It's an egg right now. >.> And I'm still going through the rooms to finish up the darn quest. My goodness they need to stop running all over the place. I saw on a tumblr page that chapter 3 uses 700-800 manna for it.... That is a bit too much for my taste.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:51 pm
Tam-XD I'll have to remember that one if anyone ever calls me crazy.

Saiyouri-I give my pets tons of nicknames too. I don't even know how I come up with them. They just fall out of my mouth. XD

I can understand your Grandma too. I sure hope the animals liked it when you dressed them up. XD

No it's not easy. It's ok to stick up for ourselves. I don't think it will help change the person that was mean, but it always makes me feel better about myself when I don't let people treat me like a doormat.

Are you remembering to drink water?
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:52 pm
Flora hated being dressed up. Loki the dog just took it and dealt with it. I spent all my time with him and we were really close. Slept in a well barrow with him when I was a kid so he just let me do it.

I haven't gotten water to drink in the last couple of days. I think of it once the night before but then the next day I never think of it. But thankfully the only issue I had was a throbbing in the back of my head close to bed so it goes away by morning. Though I really should remember a bit more often. I've been more concerned to why after naps I seem to crash all the time. But yesterday I had tea after I woke up and I didn't seem to crash right away or for the rest of the night. So that does seem to help. But why coffee after a nap makes me crash doesn't make sense at all. Wished I could figure that one out.

I hope you are doing well Rayven.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 pm
Awww. Loki sounds like a really nice dog. Very Happy

I hate headaches. I get them a lot. Depending on how long you're crashing after drinking the coffee it might be that you're just crashing from the sugar.

Thank you. I hope you are doing good too. Very Happy

My plan is to just be lazy today. XD What do you have planned?
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:16 pm
Oh. I thought I remembered the game giving me an incubator. Hrrm. *frowns at it* So your pet will look like mine, only it might be a girl.

The pet brought in a rare background yesterday. https://i.imgur.com/58Mvr6L.png He also brought in everything but her eyes, her tatts, her shirt, gloves, and pants, and her skin.

Some RL pets like dressing up, but I think most of 'em are just confused by it.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:22 pm
Rayven- Loki was a great dog. Cocker spaniel/mini poodle mix and was my best friend. I loved my butt friend. He slept on my tush growing up all the time.

It's an hour after I drink the coffee and I never crashed after coffee before. I'm wondering if instead of getting sick from the heat my body is acting differently now and this is part of it. I haven't felt sick yet this summer and that is kinda confusing me.

I'm doing ok. Seems the weather is making me kinda cranky as well and I've been getting **** with hubs for nothing since summer started. ; ;

I have a plan to figure out what game to start playing instead of Skyrim for right now. Not sure how that will go.

Tam- I thought I would have an incubator as well. And that is a lovely background. Love it. Still stuck on finding the guys to finish chapter 3. I need to remember to look it up to hopefully finish it now since this is kinda annoying. I went through all doors and back but only found like 2 or 3 of them and still haven't finished the quest and can't find anyone new yet.

Flora and Loki seemed to just take it and deal with me being an odd ball who annoyed them. But I did give them ice cream everytime I had it so that's a plus to them lol.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:47 pm
Tam-I had a dachshund growing up and I had these beads that you pop together/apart, and I would make him necklaces. Then I put him in my doll carriage. We actually have pictures of him like that, and it looks like he thinks he's royalty. XD He didn't seem to mind at all, but I don't think most of my other dogs would have liked that.

Saiyouri-Awww. That's cute. XD

Hmmm. I don't know what that is either.

Hopefully he understands. The weather doesn't affect me that way, but it would if I didn't have air conditioning. The heat does tend to make people cranky. Do you have air conditioning?

I hope you find something you like. Very Happy
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:08 pm
Well Tam I think I'm closer to finishing Chapter 3 finally. Found a video walkthrough and for somereason I went to the pavillion before this kid didn't show up, I just went to it again and he's there.... I think that's kinda stupid that they take overly forever to show up.

Rayven- I think he understands just doesn't like it. He tends to be sensitive and gets upset easily even though I know he can't really help it. We have a new ac in our living room, old one was too old that it stopped working and maintence came and gave us a new one that seems good. And two in our bedrooms. One has our computers in and our bedroom that we do use alot. But I can also feel temp changes with air on. I even smell the air when it's too hot and the humidity as well. I'm a bit overly sensitive to it and it's something I hated as a kid. Grandma said I wasn't allowed outside when it was 100 just because I had a 100 temp. I thought how stupid that was since I had nothing else wrong but a fever. >.> My body is a tad on the special side.

I got rid of 3 games yesterday one was because the speed of movement even in third person triggered motion sickness so that does help lose the weight of what to play. Now to hope today goes a bit better to figure things out.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:22 pm
Saiyouri-It's hard to be sensitive, and nearly impossible to change it. I know all about that.

I'm glad you have ac. Summer is just miserable without it. I know what you mean about smells. I don't like to let our apartment get too hot. It's very old and when it gets hot it smells even worse. You're not alone. My Mom wouldn't have let me go out either. XD

I hope you can find a game you like.
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm
Well the 11th is a day hubs and I have to figure out what to do. His mom wants to do a cookout for him and her's birthday but for me it might depend on the weather. He's also gotta help her go shopping with her puppy that she's training for a service dog for her because of her mental disabilities. She said I can stay there while they do that, but for me I don't feel comfortable staying at their home since it's not my home and to me it's not right. I might be part of the family to them but for me I am slowly getting used to that and taking forever to accept that and say she's mom to me, even if it's just to hubs. My family wasn't all that great at letting their own members feel like family.

The ac also helps Night since she's the runt she's more susceptible to things like that. She's learned how to deal with her breathing issues and her lil heart goes wacko. We just bought collars for them, she tore around the house spilled their entire water dish and wouldn't stop. She wouldn't even go near her sister if her bell made sounds. I read up on it, seems some cats are terrified of it because it's annoying for them and some seem scared. Her lil heart was racing worse than I saw before. So we have to return them. Poor baby, so with temps high I keep air running to make sure she's ok. She will lay in a spot at times in the house that she can feel a bit of the cold air but also stay warm to control her temp. She's so like me. I can't handle cold air touch my skin so I keep a cardigan on to regulate the temp for me a bit. It's so weird that happens.

I figured why not play Dragon Age Origins but found out it's a game that hates Windows 10 with a burning passion. So there are two things I can do to play it without it crashing or making my PC hate me where I have to unplug it to make it restart that some have had to do. So today I'm going to test them out. I even reformatted my PC yesterday to make sure everything is fresh and new to make sure there is no issue at all. Even made sure I didn't download and install bitdefender which is one of the best antivirus programs out there since some have had issues with theirs and you can't turn this one off. And I don't know if trying to allow it might help. I'm taking extra precautions to make sure the game works. Found out from my son yesterday that even the 360 version hates to work as well. .... Great old games should be patched to work with newer OS's. Ugh.

Anything good going on with your sites? I messed up so it might take another day to finish Chapter 3 of Eldarya finally. Ugh going the wrong way to get where you need really hurts.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:08 pm
I can understand how you feel. I don't even feel close to my Grandma. Maybe it will get better in time, and you will be able to feel like they're family.

Poor little thing! I always heard they don't really like bells on their collars, but I've seen plenty of cats wearing them and they seemed alright. I guess it depends on the cat. I'm the opposite. I hate to be hot, and I'm hot most of the time. It's a good thing you keep something with you in case you get cold.

I hope you can get it going. I wish I had some advice, but I'm not very good with technology.

Chicken Smoothie will have an event toward the end of this month. I'm looking forward to that, but I also know it will drive me nuts trying to get everything. XD Yeah that wouldn't be fun, but at least you know where to go now.
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:59 pm
Yeah. Depends on the cat. I've seen crazies who loved 'em, and who invented games just to make 'em ring.

Aww. I guess that is helping you figure which game to play, huh, Saiyouri? Which one was the one that was too fast for you?

KofK is doing their summer event right now. And it's rigged so if you want all the prizes you can't have a friend help you. Not very nice for people with sensory issues and OCD. heh. But at least we have an XP thing now.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 am
Rayven- I feel a bit better about his mom now after 2 years of being near her, so I know it will happen, just don't know how long it will take.

I never met a kitty who hates bells. But since Night is the runt and I keep a close eye on her, that might be why I'm more careful with her and paid closer attention to how she acted. I had cats like her sister who ran around with their collar but in a more normal way, but when I woke up from a nap and saw Symphony took her collar off, I put it on, and noticed Night refused to be in the same room with her sister. That told me that even with her sister wearing it, she would never be ok. I never thought kitties could hate the sound, but what I read when looking it up, I can understand it. Makes total sense with how it is a constant sound when moving. Makes me feel bad for my other kitties I had wear those things. ; ;

It's ok not knowing much about technology. Hubs is great with it and I know a decent amount. Just wished somethings were a bit easier to figure out. Like after all this time, new OS's, why Microsoft can't just update their game so it's compatible with Windows 10 instead of Vista like it was made for...

Wow I hope you can have a relaxing event. I used to get frustrated at trying hard to get every item for events. But I finally came to the choice, I'd go after ones I want the most, then I will look at others if I have the currency and time.

Tam-Grimm for free on Steam was the game that was too fast. And looking at mods helped me figure out games that I had to refund. I talked about it in the other thread in detail.

Wow, I kinda want to check out Kofk's event. That is a big difference from the past events. I wonder why the change though.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 55 of 57