Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:02 pm
Ya a friend with Costco is a good thing, you both can gain from going together.

Wow Tam has been busy for sure. It's nice that you got to help friends out with the pet for sure. Wow, It's ok if you can't do the event on Eldarya, I tried it and for some reason I couldn't even get far in the game to get more of the currency which kinda confused me since I don't have issues looking at things like that. And very interesting items on Tris for the event for sure. Tris does seem to come up with some intersting things for their events for sure. I am always surprised by the new items and always wonder, what the heck when I saw them.

I hope you are doing well Tam.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:59 pm
Saiyouri-That's true. Another reason people don't like them is because they take up so much time at the store, and often have to have help taking it all out to their car. Plus the stores don't want to have to lose all of that stuff for so cheap even if it is technically legitimate. Those people spend a ton of time going through dumpsters to get the coupons, cutting them out, organizing them, etc. I remember one of them saying it was like having a full time job.

Thanks. I think I got all but one now. XD

I know how you feel. It's supposed to get close to 100 here today. :/

Awww. XD I'm glad she's over it. I remember having cats that just went up and down the hallway screaming. Shocked

I hope it goes well too. Yeah maybe she doesn't want you to see her like that.

Tam-Thanks. I think I checked though, and you didn't have the one I needed. I'll check again though. Very Happy *hugs*
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:05 pm
Rayven- So true. I have heard some things about people who do that as a job and I couldn't believe it and here I first thought it was people who were good at saving money but when I started to hear about them I realized that is not a good thing to do. Saving money is good but not when you are wasting money on things you don't need or go to the extents you mentioned.

I'm just hoping today goes well. Today is the worse day so far and we have a heat advisory so I'm hoping the best for me and my lil Night who is the special one. She's the runt so things affect her more. She did ok yesterday, I'm just hoping the extra heat doesn't do much to her and I need hubs to help me figure out how to make their water cold. I keep refilling it and put little ice cubes in it, but the water feels warmish to me and I have no idea why. Maybe it's best the person who feels things like a normal person does that more than the one that can't tell much half the time.

Symphony meows alot, rolls around the floor and that is pretty much it. She's not too bad at least. Though Night will go up to her and pretty much tell her to shut up by smacking her/tapping her or attacking her. Night kinda doesn't like her sister's special times. lol Kinda cute.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:18 pm
Saiyouri-Awww. Night sounds precious! I used to have a runt named Catrina. She was the sweetest little thing. Unfortunately she already had feline leukemia when we rescued her, but we didn't know it. We didn't have her very long. Sad It sounds like you're doing the best you can with the water. Putting ice in it once in a while is about all you can do.

That's good that it doesn't get too bad. XD That's funny. Siblings! *shakes head* Catrina was the worst. She was the one that did most of the screaming, but I think that's because she wasn't quite right. My Dad said he thought that if she had been human she probably would have had an intellectual disability.
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:30 am
I love sibling kitties. I had another pair. Lavendar and Gintoki. They were so cute together. Seeing Night makes me wonder if maybe Lavendar was a runt as well since she had short legs, compared to her brother's size I can't say much since he was the size of a beagle.... But he was so darn loving and loved to snuggle. He passed when he was a few years old because he had an obstruction in his body somewhere I forgot where and I couldn't take him to the vet (something I regret horribly to this day but I need to keep in mind that everything at that time was not my fault and it was to things that I couldn't control). But seeing siblings together made me realize that two are always best to have since they are so close and always have someone there to be with when they feel icky. Or scared.

Night is so darn precious. Hubs says 'aren't you cute/ a cutie' and this lil butt goes and acts cute on purpose and rolls around being extra cute every time he talks to her like that. Tuxedos are way to darn smart it's rather annoying at times. Night is also the one who likes to take a stroll out our door when he gets home, checks the hallway out our door and he has to tell her to get her butt back in the house.... Once she got locked out for over a half hour... So now when I can't find her I freak out and try to find her, can't since she's so darn small and blends in to everything so he grabs kitty treats to see if she comes. The butt now takes her time to come to the sound of treats. Ugh tuxedos, two is a bad idea, both think too much but they are so darn pretty.

Poor kitty. Catrina I hope didn't suffer with her leukemia. I read about that in cats and I feel bad for the ones with it. I did have a kitty who had a special brain. Sayuri was so darn stupid but beautiful. She was afraid of air... and at times no air moved in a room, she would just tear out of it scared for no reason. She would even poop herself from being scared too much, happened while I was moving and had to put her in a kitty crate. But she was a loving beauty, tiger taby mostly white and so soft.

Kitties are the best no matter what they have. I know I had kitties with mental issues, like OCD and depression. I could see it in them and I never changed how I felt about them. Symphony I know is a tad on the special side at times but she could of had that caused by how often she ran her head into the walls and corners from playing and tearing around the house like she was on something. Or at least that is what I tell myself since both girls finally have stopped hitting their heads into things. And almost a year old. August 15 they turn 1. No idea what to do for their birthday but buy a kitty water fountain for play (they will see if as that instead of water to drink). HAHA

Sorry for the long reply... I talk to much about kitties.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:53 pm
I love it when cats get really big. I saw one at the vet once that was huge. It was just laying on this lady's lap(I can't believe it was being so good not in a crate), and it took up her whole lap. It was not a small lap either. My Dad commented about how big the cat was, and it was obvious the lady didn't like what he said. I think she thought Dad was calling her and her cat fat, but he wasn't. It was just a giant cat! I wish I could have seen it stand up, but it had to be as big as a medium sized dog just like how you described yours. Awww. I know how you feel. There have been times I haven't been able to afford to go to the vet, and I have guilt over that. I just try to do the best I can, and now I probably take my current dog too much. Every time he gets any little problem I go straight to the vet. It doesn't help that he's a little high maintenance. :/ It is nice when siblings are together. They are usually pretty close.

XD That's so cute. I can't blame her. If I got extra attention for being cute I'd probably do it too. My Mom used to have a tuxedo cat. His name was Batman, and he tried to live up to his name. One time he put his paw on someone's lips(I can't remember who), and it was like he was saying, "Shhh. I'm Batman." XD It was incredible.

Yeah it was so sad. We all loved her. She loved Spaghetti, and my Dad really enjoyed feeding her some. Every time we had it she wouldn't leave until she got some. XD I found her while I was on a hayride. She kept following us since we were going so slow. Her first night with us she jumped on my Dad's face while he was sleeping. He must have had his face hanging over the side of the bed. He came running out of the bedroom screaming, but by that time she wasn't on his face so I didn't know why he was screaming. Turns out he woke up to her clinging to his face, but he didn't know what was going on because he couldn't see anything but fur. XD As soon as she started to suffer we had her put to sleep. It was awful, but we didn't want her to suffer. *sighs* Awww. Poor Sayuri. I feel so bad for animals that are so skittish. It's no fun to be scared all the time. She sounds beautiful.

We love our fur babies even with their quirks. My dog Chase has plenty of quirks, but I love him. I always seem to get the quirky pets. XD That sounds like a great gift! I think they'll really like that. Very Happy

No problem. Very Happy I can talk about animals all day too. XD
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:54 am
https://i.imgur.com/BZtAFmf.png I got the outfit I wanted. Figured out how to play the games and where on the wiki to find the pets so I'd know what names went with the pictures. If you need help, Saiyouri, I might be able to give it. Like I say, I've found the wiki now!

Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:29 pm
Tam- I can't view the image, even copy and pasting ; ;

I'll have to keep that in mind. The only thing I found was a page on someone's blog on what to do with the quest I'm on that I still have yet to finish lol. Maybe should work on that since the guys should be here today to bring us our new stove. I hope finally since Night hates people coming here. She freaked when the pizza guy showed up last night and he didn't even come to the door. Hubs met him in the hallway but she still freaked out. Poor baby.

Rayven- Big kitties that are pup size are so darn cute and I swear the boys are more affectionate. Both my bigger boys were so darn loving. And Batman sounds so darn cute. I would of loved to see that lil one.

Haha My kitties love chocolate, I don't let them have much but a bit and it makes me so happy they are my lil girls. Plus hubs gives them turkey lunch meat and Night goes hog wild with it. She pigs out big time with it. Sayuri was a beauty. She ran away after a kitten I had and she tried so hard to come home but was to scared of me to let me grab her. And one night I was so darn close but I didn't want to scare her so I let her come to me instead of me going to her. I missed her so darn much but now that so much time has passed I think of it as she conquered her fears which makes me proud.

My grandparents had a gorgeous Himalayan Siamese girl named Flora and she was the best. She liked to run head first into a huge heavy pot that was in the living room for some odd reason when I was a kid. Still no idea why she did that, but everytime she ran down the hall on kitty crack, she slammed head first into that same pot every single time.... Still no idea why she couldn't stop. One of my aunt's dobermans was interesting. Nika had a fear of linoleum flooring. When she would try to take her out to the toilet, she would tear across the kitchen floor, run into the basement, wait for the door outside to be opened, then run like the house or her tushy was on fire out. She'd do the same to get back into the house. It was rather funny and she was a puppy so who knows if she grew out of that.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:46 pm
Tam-I can see it! That's a lovely outfit, and the avatar is so...graceful! Very Happy

Saiyouri-They do seem sweeter sometimes when they're that big. My Mom just has one cat now, Bob, and he's pretty big. He's the sweetest cat ever, and super patient. Thanks. Yeah Batman was cute, but he was kind of a stinker sometimes. Lots of attitude. XD

Awww. I'm sorry she ran away. It's hard when that happens. A few years ago we took one of Mom's cats to the vet to be spayed. She flipped out, and somehow managed to get the door of the cage open before we got in there. She ran in the woods behind the vet's office, and we couldn't catch her. The vet put traps out, but no one ever saw her again. Sad

Wow. I can't imagine hitting your head into something hard would feel good enough to do it often. Poor thing. XD Animals do some strange stuff. I can kind of see why Nika would be afraid of linoleum. It's slippery, and her nails probably made a noise on it. I hope she grew out of that though, or it would eventually cause problems.
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:16 pm
Oh oh oh! Saiyouri, you're on the site, so maybe just linking to the page with my avatar's image on it will let you see it.

http://www.eldarya.com/player/profile/UtterlyWeird

If this doesn't work, I'll try linking you to where I posted the picture on my doll of the month thread on Tris.

Thanks, Rayven.

http://eldarya.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_3 Here is this, Saiyouri.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm
Rayven- Haha kitties with attitude, that reminds me of my Hamtaro, first kitty I ever had. Tuxedo who kept grudges. He seemed to never forgive me for taking him to the vet to get fixed. He seemed to hate the other kitties but I caught him being loving to the others but as soon as he saw me, he was like 'ewww get away from me'. It was sad he would be mean to the kitty but cute at the same time. I loved that butthead alot.

I think Flora didn't have the greatest way to stop herself from running except for into something. Gave her a bit of cuteness since she didn't seem all that into getting love.

Tam- Oh I saw the pic now. Nice outfit and nice way to do your person up. Cute pet too. Thanks for the link to the wiki. That would help a ton since I keep wasting manna working on the quest.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:01 pm
Tam-You're welcome. Very Happy

Saiyouri-Awww. He sounds a lot like my dog Chase. XD That's why my parents haven't gotten their dog fixed yet. They're afraid she won't get over it. She's a little princess. Rolling Eyes XD

I think if I were her I'd have stopped running. XD Too cute though. Very Happy

I woke up all groggy this morning. I'm having a hard time getting awake for some reason. It didn't help that I had to take an important phone call right away. The woman had an attitude so I gave her some right back. Hmmmph. Yes Grumpy Rayven is grumpy. XD
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:09 pm
The eyes and hair and tattoos were part of the outfit. Smile Pet is my starter pet, but he got pretty good energy for a starter. I got a second event outfit completed today and took a picture of it. It includes a dark purple starry skin, which looks kind of goofy on my character.

Young cat, stop running? Sheeeya right. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 pm
UtterlyWeird wrote:
Young cat, stop running? Sheeeya right. XD

True. XD I miss having a kitten around, but I do not miss the middle of the night ninja feet clawing shenanigans. XD
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:19 pm
Rayven- I think Hamtaro might of been babied alot as a kitten and the vet did let me say goodbye to him while he was shutting the cage on him, which probably messed him up a bit and we had to leave him overnight as well which was another issue. Plus there is a good chance that Hamtaro got fixed too young since I have always thought the person we got him from lied about his age because of how tiny he was and how he acted. So he might of been a bit messed up when he got fixed. Our vet was a east indian who I knew would be very caring over him.

Flora was a fun kitty. So fluffy but not too social. I was the only one who paid attention to her. Since my grandma never took medicine for her allergies she never touched the pets. And my grandpa wasn't the type to do things like that.

I love when people give you an attitude on the phone. I had that once and told the woman right away I was not feeling good since I was in recovery for my ulcer and my brain wasn't all there. So nice to get called stupid from some dumb woman who actually did her job wrong.

Tam-Good job getting another event skin. I'm still focusing on the chapter 3. I need to find the outside or something along those lines, I did but nothing happened so I gotta figure that out tomorrow. Ugh.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 54 of 57