Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:47 am
I only know of Dappervolk that's new right now. And I spoke alot about it already in this thread in the last couple pages. Otherwise only other site I know of is Trisphee and Roliana but I don't know how their forums are. It's been awhile since I was on them.
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:50 am
'Tattered Weave' seemed friendly and okay. It's fairly new. I'm on KofK too! I might have a slight wild knuffel addiction.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35235813 Gloomy got a skin, but wants her clothes on anyway.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32991708 Natty's all dolled up in the event duds.

Did the doctor not even offer to explain your pupils? *hug*

Oh, remember you need to copy paste to get the links to work.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:53 am
Gloomy is cute. And Natalie is looking amazing. I love the look the skin gives her natural colors. And the clothing is rather suited for the skin as well. Great job at making them gorgeous Tam. Smile

No doctor ever said anything about the pupils. I am assuming it's normal. But the first one I mentioned it to said my eyes aren't stupid since that was how I described them. I then explained how I call them that. Plus at times when one is big the other is a pin prick, my eyes hurt alot and it's a bit more difficult to see out of my right eye. The only eye that seems bigger than the left. No idea.

Sounds like you are doing good Tam.
Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:32 pm
I may start paying more attention to KofK, though I have never had friends there. What's Tattered Weave?

There's this other new site that just started, Kaeska. It uses the same old code from Chysandrea, like Sapherna. Ya'll seen anything about it?

~~LINK~~
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:54 am
I knew heard of Kaeska but looked at the site. It's a little familiar to Sapherna. Did anything happen to them? I haven't heard that they might go down but seems a new Crysandrea might be put up. Not sure how recent the page I looked at is.
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:21 pm
Well, the original code for Chrysandrea was sold/given to the creators of Sapherna and Kaeska so they have the same genesis. There's no actual relation between the sites. As Kaeska develops, it seems they want to make it more different.

~~LINK~~
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 am
I'm just shocked Sapherna closed down for so long for maintence of their site. To me they won't be coming back. I loved Crysandrea and was so sad to have them close down. I don't even remember why they did. I just hope this new one works out for them.
Wed May 02, 2018 5:05 pm
There were a lot of broken things on Sapherna and the users were getting irritated about it, as well as features that were half finished. I think the plan was to totally work over the site into something that could be more popular, but it really is a long time. I'll go back i'm sure, but it's rather clever of Kaeska to open while Saph is down so long since it's the same feel. >.<

I think we'll just have to see how Sapherna recovers and if the changes they made will make me love or hate them.

~~LINK~~
Wed May 02, 2018 9:36 pm
Saiyouri wrote:
Gloomy is cute. And Natalie is looking amazing. I love the look the skin gives her natural colors. And the clothing is rather suited for the skin as well. Great job at making them gorgeous Tam. Smile

No doctor ever said anything about the pupils. I am assuming it's normal. But the first one I mentioned it to said my eyes aren't stupid since that was how I described them. I then explained how I call them that. Plus at times when one is big the other is a pin prick, my eyes hurt alot and it's a bit more difficult to see out of my right eye. The only eye that seems bigger than the left. No idea.

Sounds like you are doing good Tam.

Thanks! I'm glad I'm finally finding skins that work and stuff.

Hmm. That doesn't sound normal to me. But I haven't studied eye doctoring. *hug*

Sorry for vanishing for a bit. Hurricane Flo knocked me in the head hard. I had a pretty mean migraine, for me, and it was light sensitive.

Sassy Kat wrote:
I may start paying more attention to KofK, though I have never had friends there. What's Tattered Weave?

I'm your friend? Well, I'd yap at you, at any rate. lol. 'Tattered Weave' is a pet site with quests and stuff. The pets look pretty nice, and they don't get sick or anything from not being fed.

I also like hanging out on 'Trisphee', but it hasn't got pets most of the time.

Thu May 03, 2018 12:34 pm
Wow Kat that is sad to hear. That is smart of Kaeska to open while Saph is down. I do hope Saph can fix their issues in a good way.

Tam- I'm used to my special eyes. Just annoying at times.

I hope Flo is being nicer to you. And glad you are feeling better. Ugh I had one sinus headache and glad that it was only once. Those things suck. I know migraines are different but at least I can understand to a bit about what you felt.

Well I choose to stop going on Dappervolk. I had to spend about 9k to get one quest finished and the item I got was worth maybe 2k tops. Not really worth it. The quests do get harder that are main quests. And they seem to have alot of expensive quests there. So if you don't post alot or play the games then you aren't really going to get too far. Especially with the gapcha slots, it's hard to get the items you want. And they all, even commons can cost over a grand in currency. >.> Not worth my time for sure.
Fri May 04, 2018 1:36 am
Hurricane Flo's not being too mean. But the migraine, even though it didn't really hurt this morning, had my right eye squinty and seeing cloudy. Then I went out to get the big groceries, and now my eyes are kind of stinging.

Awww. Yeah. I think I'll stay away from that one. *hug*

Fri May 04, 2018 11:50 am
Eww stingy eyes are horrible. I hate when they act up. Hope everything goes away soon. *hugs*

Other people who tried out the site had other things to say about it. Like the art and I think another spoke about the gapcha slots. I don't think I read about the expensive quests. It's a nice and interesting site but the cost is kinda out there if you like doing quests. Otherwise you only post, play the games and get pretty things. >.> There isn't much in the stores that I unlocked so far. No idea if there might be more in them later on. And unlocking the other world isn't easy for me. Glad I tried it out at least. Now I know.
Sun May 06, 2018 12:57 am
Yesterday the right one was all squinted up and weepy, too. Right now they're just really sensitive to sunlight.

Yeah. I think one of my major turnoffs would be the gapcha. I remember 'Tinier Me', where everything was in random chance machines. Never got anything good without spending a fortune.

Sun May 06, 2018 12:17 pm
I hope the sensitivity goes away soon. The sun won't die so she is something we all have deal with. (I really hate the sun with a burning passion... ha ha >.< ) Why can't the sun be a bit lighter? That would be so nice of her to do. Ah no one would have as much sensitivity to her, or burn by being in front of her like me lol.

I need to get over my anger issues with the sun for sake.

Ugh those machines sound cute cause it's like a loot box you can open but so bad at the same time. And sad cause if you want something nice who knows how long it will take you to get, it's better buying it from other people on the site.

Did you see the new genes on FR? What do you think? I'm still figuring that out.
Wed May 09, 2018 8:08 pm
Oh, I missed the new genes!

Yeah. The odds were seriously bad on that game. I think it was a fortune to get anything either way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 45 of 66