Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:08 pm
accidental double post Embarassed

Last edited by Calea on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:08 pm
Oh, thank you Saiyouri. I am learning things and looking at the Reddit page Laughing

I am trying to feed my dragons now... pet sites are very confusing to me. I was no good at Neopets either.

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:28 pm
I write stories about my dragons on their pages.

Sayouri, I hear you on the not knowing what will trip off the BLAH.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:41 pm
Calea- I'm glad you are learning more of the site. I find it pretty easy to feed animals on FR. Neopets I had no idea what the heck I was doing and so with other pet sites. One confused the heck out of me. I kept on feeding the horses and figured out their food and leveling up depended on others clicking on them. I left the site with that.

I'm happy they say what food the dragons prefer. And some like multiple foods. And with gathering you can get it on your own.

I hope the site is nice for you and you stay. I enjoy the calmness of it as a break. Rather nice to see what cuties I got when a nest is ready to hatch.

lol Tam. Sometimes I felt blah on the site but that was because the events would turn me off with nothing for certain dragons and I felt it was sad and wrong of them to do. But I try to keep spirits high with it though.
Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:42 pm
*hug*

Oh no. I was meaning our food/tea/what makes me feel lousy today conversation with the blah comment. I don't think FR has really made me feel blah.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:30 am
Ah that's what you meant. I agree.

Ugh I wished I knew why I can't sleep long enough during the nights. This morning was understandable. I knew when I got up to pee my lil kitty Symphony would meow alot so that's not something I can sleep to. But otherwise I have no idea. Wished I knew.

But I did find out that anxiety medication would help me alot with quitting smoking. Hubby shoved his in my mouth yesterday to try it out. I did notice a change. And this time I could tell what it was doing for me since I didn't have 3 others in me at the same time as it. Also found out anxiety meds mixed with anti-depressants don't get the full effect of them. So that explains alot when I was on 4 meds. So here's to getting an appointment soon. And we got a eye doc appointment next week as well so that's good.
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:32 pm
LOL Awww. Feed the wife the don't worry meds. That's cute.

Been back on 'Sylestia' for a little while now. Because I've not been feeling good I've only been feeding the pets every day, but I did manage to get my two starting pets back from being released. I'm thinking of trying to sell the new ones I bought, in order to get more diamonds to get back others of the leveled up pets that I'd released.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:56 pm
We finally remembered to request an appointment for me and did it on their website so I'm waiting for a response to when it is.

Cool, I hope you can get the pets back. And hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

My brain is still out on vacation most of the time and I keep telling hubs save your meds for yourself but he said why would he keep something that helps me alot from me... Idiot. Yesterday I realized since I was 9 that most of my problems and things I did was because of my anxiety and it was a holy cow moment for me. Sad since I never realized that it could control me so much. I felt my anxiety working but didn't know the times that my mind left me was the cause of it. ;;
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:58 pm
Awwww. Yeah. In books I've read people say they lost their mind with anxiety.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 am
I can definately agree with that. I realized a couple days ago how much my life was affected by anxiety and things seem to make more sense now that I realized this. I was in complete shock that anxiety could do so much to a person. I looked up anxiety before but nothing said anything about how it controls your actions. It's really shocking to realize how horrible your life was and how one lil pill could make it a smaller amount of horrible but also make you be able to make better choices for yourself and better yourself by not being flooded with thoughts non stop.

Ugh I always pick the dragons that take forever to want to mate again. Seems FR is kinda slow for me. Not sure why but it just does.
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:51 pm
I have a writing character with anxiety. His dad used to go with him to his college classes, but then his dad had to go to work. So someone made him a robot dinosaur with old election sign skin to go to classes with him instead.

Aww. Dippy dragons.

Have you ever taken a look at 'Tattered Weave'?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:32 am
That's a cute storyline you have.

I think I checked it out but didn't sign up. Might of been because I wasn't sure I'd be able to put time into it.
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:36 am
Thanks! Have you been able to look at the story I linked you?

Ahhh. I was wondering because I know you like doing the crafting, and that's a big part of it.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:41 am
I read it. Rather cute.

I think I might already have alot to work on that adding the site might make things harder for me. Especially until the meds settle more in me.

Have you had any issues with the site taking a long time to load any part of it?

The new clothing on FR is rather cute. I made the one kelpie in baldwins and added it to one of my lil coatls.
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:06 pm
I'm still on Gaia and I just joined Goatlings, but the Menewsha password recovery page has an invisible (and uncoded) capcha so I can't recover that account, which seems silly to me.
I'm glad to be back on Zantarni, I missed this amazing community. Actually, I'd been seeking out another community a little like it, and I found a pretty good one on a to***nting site called MyAnonymouse, and I love it there, too.

So I'm officially up to three current active memberships at Zantarni-like sites. Zantarni has my favourite community, but I love the pace of Gaia and the Goats of Goatlings. Goats are one of my favourite animals of all time, so when a friend said there was an avatar site with collectable goats I had this moment of inexplicable frustration that I'd never heard of it before. Haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 43 of 58