Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:25 am
Some of us are more strange than others lol.

I have tried it but haven't remembered it at all. And the juice that hubs like is about the same amount of what we spend on cigs already a month and with me, it would be more. Not sure what to do. I haven't thought of it yet. I'll figure things out when my brain comes back. Anemia kicked in and not taking my vitamin yesterday kinda hurt me with it. I still have to figure out if seeing a doctor for 2x girl fun times is something I should do now to see if getting something to help with changes might be worth my time, or wait. Haven't figured that out yet.

I love the new gene. Bought one and put it on one of the coatls. http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368533/36853269_350.png?mtime=WrT5WAACXQs
I really like the look of the gene. It's so pretty and fancy.
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:23 am
Utterly weeeeiirrrrd. *grins at my avatar*

Ohhhhh. Well, if you can afford it at all, I vote for seeing the doctor about the lady stuff.

Oh, that looks lovely. The one I'd like to put it on has a blue tert. It's my colourful spiral boy that my one friend thought was way too ugly for anything. XD

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:27 pm
I am trying to figure out what to do first. Figure out about quit smoking or the doc. It's not going too well since my mind isn't functioning as good as it used to. Just thinking of simple things is hard. But seeing the girly doc might be a good choice since if he can help me with my dead brain with that crap then it would be good. Just have no idea how to find a good doctor out here. The general one I see now, talks fast, kinda is rushed but he does listen and paid attention. Heck when I saw him he told me to talk vitamin D3 pills to raise my vitamin D up since it's a bit low. Last blood test I had was last April and no one said anything to me..... So if I get a doc recommended from him maybe I might have a better chance at a good one that will tell me things.

Oooo I wonder what the gene would look on that lil one.

I actually got the apparel for this event. It's rather nice. And nice coatl accents. This is the first event in so long that I liked a decent amount of things for.
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:55 pm
Good idea. Ask your GP and find a girly doc first. Oh, and maybe have dandelion root and nettle leaf teas. I have those every morning, and if I don't I lose my mind nearly completely.

Oh, it looks really really pretty. I've tried it on him, and it makes him look gorgeous. Well, adorable.

I did too! I replaced the outfit my exploring snapper young girl was wearing. A map is better for exploring than the "Gem Thief" outfit. I think there was one accent I liked, but I can't remember it now. Yay for liking things!

Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:40 pm
Hubs thinks that maybe my cold is affecting my brain. I know my sinus' are clogged up and I got sick and after that my mind went to crap where I can't think or concentrate to save my own life. I'm just wondering if that is causing that issue. I hope so. Cause that would be a bit easier to handle and take care of than anything else. Though someone jacking up the temp on the heater or turning the over and gas stove on and leaving them on for body temp is a whole other thing lol. >.>

I never heard of those being used to help with mind. I shall look into it.

Nice outfit change. Gotta love finding the perfect change for a lil dragon. I still haven't done much since I bought the event things. I might eventually. When I get to it lol.
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:49 pm
Awww. Time for Vick's. *hug*

They sure work for me. And the tea's delicious. Just don't buy dandelion leaf. That tastes BAD as tea. LOL

*nod nod* And I finally figured out who to put the genes you made me on.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:36 pm
I'm trying out Mucine-x. So far it's helping me clear out my sinus'. Just wished my nose wouldn't feel like it's full of pressure when I blow my nose. Sorry for the gross talk. I just hate this part of the cold. This is why I stay sick for a month or two. I wished my body knew how to work at times lol.

I looked into them and the side effects for health scare me. Since I have a few too many issues at times I'm worried they might make a few things worse.

Wow, Glad you found who to put them on. How pretty are the dragons now?
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:01 pm
Side effects? Shocked

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35968708 Well, I know he's pretty plain coloured, but I think he's pretty!

Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:14 pm
I forgot what I read about the side effects. Only remember that I might be safer not touching the teas or the leaves. I have a bit of a fear that comes with side effects I felt in the past from things that I tend to stay away from things with certain ones.

The armor fits him very well. It suits him with his coloring. He looks very nice.
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:48 pm
Ahhhh. I know I'm sensitive to a lot of stupid things, but this tea's become something that I look forward to in the morning. Nice bitter tea taste, with no caffeine twitch or trip out.

Awww! Thanks!

Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:10 am
Anyone here sign up for the Dappervolk Beta? I couldn't resist because the art is pretty, and I like their pet system.
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:08 pm
Calea- I was going to but I forgot when the day came around to sign up and sign up now to test it out.

Tam- Ugh being sensitive to things sucks alot. I hate it. Sometimes my body likes things then others, it's like, 'nope me no likey'. I just don't understand. And I can't even tell when things will get bad. But I at least know when things will get better and know when my body is healing. So that's something I guess.
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:43 pm
So, thanks to all the fantastic Flight Rising links I signed up for the site. I've done some breeding and gathering, but am a bit lost on what else to do... minus forum posting, of course
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:17 pm
Well we got baldwin's cauldron where you can break things down into materials to craft items, like familiars, outfits and genes. For events we get the event currency you can make and 2 skins/accents to make. There are mini games you can earn money and items.

There is a place to have your dragons to fight and level up to earn items and money as well.

I find the site a nice thing to do in the morning when I do my morning things. Plus you can dress up your dragons however you want. I like that. Different from dressing up avatars.
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:08 pm
Oh, thank you Saiyouri. I am learning things and looking at the Reddit page Laughing

I am trying to obtain new dragons now... pet sites are very confusing to me. I was no good at Neopets either.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 42 of 66