Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:29 pm
Right. I love that feature at Tris. I can sometimes do some nice outfits with it. And I just got a skin that makes the avatar look like a beat up old soft doll. So much fun. XD

I'll see if I can remember to ask her what she thinks of it.

Wow. Baby splosion!

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:52 pm
The skin sounds interesting for sure.

I kept two and put two up for sale. Here are the ones I'm keeping:
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395762/39576107_350.png

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395762/39576108_350.png

Now to reset up 19 unsold auctions ; ;
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 pm
https://www.trisphee.com/forums/avatars/13938.R.png And it comes in pieces, so you can have a patchwork doll. (you need to cut and paste that. Clicking links doesn't work well for Zan)

Awww. Those are pretty babies!

Oh boy. *hug*

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:34 pm
Very interesting skin for her.

Thank you. They are intersting to look at. I am trying to get more variety in my dragons instead of a simple look.

I got them set up. Just hoping they sell.
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:10 pm
It makes me want to pick her up and hug her. LOL And maybe sew up the spots where she's got fluff peeking out. Someday I think I'd like a RL doll, or a couple of them by different friends, of my avatar character UtterlyWeird. She started out as just a way I liked to colour my avatars, and has become someone with a lot of alternates living in very different worlds. XD

Would you say mine are interesting? *looks at them thoughtfully*

Did you get any of the valentines day things?

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:04 am
Getting dolls of them would be pretty cool though. Not something I heard of before. I know people get art but not an actual physical object. That would be so cool.

I think them being interesting isn't a bad thing. You go for a different look for your girls than I would ever do. I like looking at things that are complete opposites to what I do. Makes things a bit more interesting to have such diverse girls. I appreciate seeing what you do.

I got everything I wanted for the event here. I even grabbed a few different items that I might use. Since I had the flowers for them.

Sorry for the delay. Yesterday was a big day. We got a couch, rearranged then entire house pratically. Moved our desks into the extra room and set up the entire living room. And now I have to make sure the left over living room space can be used for a bedroom for the girls. I was thinking of a bed with blankets and all that for them. I'm odd and hubby thought it was weird that I might do that lol but maybe cute?

Well here is the baby from the lil one you gave me. The first baby. http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396865/39686442_350.png
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:36 am
Yes! Especially since it would be yet another style of art of them! I have a little tiny mermaid doll here that has brown skin and teal hair. I say that she is a Weird.

Awww! Thank you! I like to look at opposites too. Differents, as I've called 'em since I was little, makes things a lot more interesting. For example, that's why I have a couple dress up doll sets made by men who don't believe in real clothes but who make beautiful art. I can look at those, feel sad for the beautiful dolls, and then look at mine and feel a lot better.

I got all the stuffs, and some stuffs for friends. And then I accidentally gave away my Pink Ink bottom. XD

It's okay. I was absent yesterday too. I had a LOT of walking around and errands to do. XD And the bed might keep them happy. Be cool if you could get one of those pet beds made to look like small people beds, huh?

Awwww! Ohhh, it reminds me of Hound the Autobot.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:54 pm
Those dolls from men sound a bit interesting.

Oh no. I hate doing things like that. I accidentally sold the battle pet hubby gave me in WoW that he loved alot ~_~ Dummy me ; ;

I was thinking of a regular toddler bed. The pet ones might cost more than a toddler bed costs sadly ; ; Though it would be cute but we would need 2 since the girls like to sleep alone now.

So you like the lil girl? Not sure what I should do with her though. Still figuring it out.
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 pm
They're kind of sketchy.

Awww. Oh no. Man. *sympathy*

How about bunk beds made for 18 inch dolls?

Hug her and love her and name her George?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:46 pm
It's ok I'll try to buy it back at the same level I sold it at.

We have no idea about beds for them still working on figuring things out. But we might eventually figure it out.

I guess I could do that. Ok she's got a sweetheart swan with her as well.

What do you think of the event? Bought a imperial female accent and all the accents and skins are really nice. Love the bright celestial theme.
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:02 pm
Youcandoit!

XD Maybe you'll see the perfect thing in a store. Like a great cat gym with boxes to sleep in or something.

Awwwww! Yeah, I totally failed on all the valentines day stuff over there.

Some of the skins are pretty, but the ones with mushrooms on them creep me out a bit. The outfit's wild.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 pm
I don't think I can think of a cat thing anytime soon. Paypal screwed me over. I'm over 2.4k in the red in my bank right now since they were supposed to remove 6 fake charges from my paypal but they went through and went out of my bank this morning. So we talked to the bank and much can't be done since they are still pending.

I'm out of my mind right now.

I got some valentines stuff forgot what it was lol.

I bought the accent for imperial females and used it on one girl. The boy skin is too much for me to use. It covers everything and I don't like that. You can't see the pretty genes if a skin is used.
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:33 pm
Ugh. And this is why I will never use Paypal. Ever. I've heard too many stories. *hug*

Pink stuff!

Yeah. That's why I don't use a lot of skins. The two I have are on basic dragons, and the accent is one that makes my blue spiral lady's genes actually show better.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 pm
The kicker for the whole paypal thing.... The bank branch manager we spoke to the second time we went in said he's dealt with them before. So that tells me that they had other people, a good amount that got screwed over as well. But we went out yesterday to get some shopping done with the money paypal sent me to cover the bank account fees that were from the fake charges, and came home with a email from them saying they found in my favor. Then this morning bank is back to normal. I plan on calling them in awhile to make sure everything is back to normal and it's safe to cancel the account after the first so I can use my new account I opened for now on instead. We even got me a new account yesterday so I'm more protected.

Ya I love to find the perfect accents that highlight the dragons genes and coloring. So much nicer doing it that way. Some skins are really nice but it covers everything. Now with basic ones that's fine since we get so pretty dragons instead. So that's perfectly fine with me.
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:50 pm
I've had friends get their accounts frozen because of "suspicion" or something like that. And then there was that whole thing where a Paypal employee informed a charity that their charitable wasn't for getting Christmas gifts for poor kids, it was raising money for cats and dogs. I can't afford that BS, so whenever some seller starts preaching the gospel of Paypal I shut 'em down and take my business elsewhere.

I'm glad you got your money back. *hug*

The ones that look like some extra clothes or tattoos or gene they're wearing. Those are the best!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 39 of 66