Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:48 pm
Hmm. I'm starting to think that YouTube and Zan have had a fight and don't want to play nicely together.

Try googling Smoothie The Cat. The cute and funny is there.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 pm
Ok will do.

How is the new FR event going for you? Anything you like?
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:02 am
Well, not really in Festive Favours. The outfit's pretty meh. Though I suppose it would be cool for somebody in the Ice Flight.

I just signed up for 'Tattered Weave' to see if I want to replace 'Felis Fire' with it.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:28 pm
The appareal is ok. But I might lose interest in it after awhile. So I might just sell it lol.

What's tattered weave about?
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:15 am
I tend to hoard the holiday apparel. LOL

It's about a world that got ripped up, and a hero managed to save a little bit. There's a school there for studying history, and critters are coming out of the tattered weave wanting to learn and help. The pet follows you around as you do stuff on the site, like play games, do quest, sew, and cook. And it chats at you. I've got a baby licorne, and it's ridiculously adorable. Once it grows up, another pet slot will open.

Ohhhh. And... I think here is your sparkle baby dragon. What do you think?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39162815

Is he pretty enough?

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:51 am
He definately is a sparkle. I like him.

The site sounds cute and very interesting. Oh and Dappervolk is going to be in beta at the end of the month. Some people are going to be getting invite keys to use 2 days before it opens to the public to sign up. Most likely people from their kickstarter. I hope I remember so I can check them out.
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:23 am
And you gave me Karla for him, right? *so brain dead right now*

It's a lot of fun so far, despite having just a pinger forum. There's one minigame I really like to play.

Are you excited?

Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:12 pm
I know I gave you a lil dragon for him.

Well they might get more for the site, I hope.

I think since Furvilla was a bit of a downer, I'm not as excited. I'm just hoping that things are good with the site and nothing bad happens to them like it has for FV.
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:03 pm
XD Is he being good for you?

Oh, there are a LOT of minigames. I just can only play one because of hand eye coordination issues. LOL

FV is totally bombed out now?

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:28 pm
He seems to be doing well. And he's got a friend. I forget what the familiar is.

Ah I am with you on eye hand coordination issues. Hubby was not smart and asked me a couple times to toss him something.... It wasn't a good place he got hit and I forgot. One person I knew asked me for their keys, I tossed them to them and it hit them smack on the head. Needless to say they weren't happy even though they knew I can coordinate to save my life or anyone elses. >.> But I can thread a needle fine. Makes no sense that I have no aim lol.

FV is bombed out for me. There are alot of people on it still. I just don't enjoy it. Their events are getting overly complicated. Like people from one village can grow the plant, then if you are in the correct village for the event have to go through a bunch of stuff to make the item for the event. Since they makes things overly complicated, pets take forever to breed and only can breed for a month (event pets) and sometimes things are way too expensive it's not worth my time.
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:29 pm
Aww. I looked at him, and I can't remember either!

That's the weird thing with me. I can't thread needles too well anymore, but when it comes to tossing things, I have nearly dead aim without even looking. But for RL things, I seem to be able to automatically calculate trajectory. THROWING at a basket, on the other hand, or anything like that? Yeah right. LOL

Sounds like they're trying to make it so they're the only game people play. Blah. I know I used to play 'Sylestia', and they're making the art prettier now, but that game's too complicated for me.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:48 pm
Haha

LOL At least you can aim at something, maybe not an object with a hole in it. I have no idea why I have no aim. Been like my whole life that I know of. At least it carries on in games so that is a plus. It's consistent.

Ya I don't like overly complicated ones. I read on Kofk a hangout for the site and someone wrote out how to do the event I spoke about. I got confused just by reading it. Read it over a few times and was like, what the heck. Couldn't believe what they did. Now all events after that don't even interest me. They haven't been that complicated since that one, but they don't have the appeal to me as they did. Seems when that event came out. I was reading alot about how the owners don't care about anything but money and people went into detail to say how they say that. Seems their RNG is on Gaia Online level. Now that is saying something.
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 pm
lol

The other day my brother rented a car, and decided to come get me and give me a ride while he did errands. I watched a car pull into traffic going the opposite direction from us, and then turned to my brother and told him how and where the car would have hit us if it'd pulled out at the wrong time. He told me most women's brains don't work like that. I think, somehow, that it's connected to my ability to write in straight lines on paper with no lines.

Eeeesh. Ouch. Reminds me of how mad I used to get at the gacha on 'Tinier Me', which was part of why I quit that game. On 'Sylestia' they wanted to make an MMO, and didn't have the money and experience to make an animated one, so they've done a text and pictures one.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:57 pm
Lucky I can't write a straight line to save anyone. Heck I can't even cut on a straight line. And that isn't something anyone should NOT be able to do since I was cutting out sewing patterns and had to take forever to do it ~_~

Wow, I am a bit different with cars. I have had a fear of them since I was 13 with the second accident my grandparents and I got in so my brain wouldn't work too well with knowing if a car would hit us. Or could of. My brain would be screaming horribly. hehe

Wow. Makes me wonder how or when if Midorea will finish their RPG they wanted to do. I haven't looked at them in so long.
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:18 pm
I have a hard time DRAWing straight lines. Even with a ruler.

Awww. I've been in some accidents, including a T bone that tossed me around like a rag doll in my seatbelt. They seem to have slid off me like water on a duck, though. huh. Hadn't realized that before.

'Midorea' did their game. It's not a RPG after all, it's one of those Asian style visual novels, or whatever they call them. Like a dating sim, only without dating.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 37 of 63