Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:14 pm
Oooo the second one, the lemon one is pretty. Like the coloring on them. So nice.

Thanks I hope they can help too. Two days until the appointment. Last night I slept pretty decent though. I stayed in bed til 8 which is a huge improvement from 5-6am lol. I woke up a couple times but nothing like before and decided at 6:52 to go back to sleep instead of waking up. Only pain that kicked in was when I went to bathroom, but for a few minutes after waking up no pain. There is a slight thing in my hand by my thumb but nothing else really atm. So no idea. Maybe sitting in front of the heater before bed and it hitting me perfect in bed might of helped alot.
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:27 am
http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/374651/37465035_350.png

http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/374651/37465037_350.png

These are two more offspring that that pair has had. They've been exalted, though.

Heat can help with many things!

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 pm
The red spikes around the body of the first one is pretty neat, the second one is kinda like a Christmas themed look.

Ya I sit in front of the space heater every night to warm up/thaw my muscles. Still waiting for the shot to kick in. I just hope it's soon because it's really starting to get on my nerves. Especially when I have a hard time sleeping and the kitties get in their mood in the morning and it hurts. ; ;

Kept two babies from the nests this morning I got. Still trying to find the perfect dragon that smirch you gave me fits. That is hard. Capsule and runes are in the same area as that one so that is going to take sometime still lol.
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:39 pm
Awww. Darnit. I thought those babies were too ugly for anyone to love, and that's why I exalted them. So would you be interested in having one of their sisters or brothers? Or more than one? Show me your new babies?

Oh dear. It's a good thing they aren't Maine Coon or Ragamuffin kitties. *sympathy*

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:27 pm
Kept: http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389219/38921895_350.png

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389220/38921901_350.png

Trying to sell and then exalt: http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389219/38921893_350.png

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389219/38921894_350.png

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389220/38921902_350.png

It's ok not knowing someone might like them. I try to look at the dragon babies and choose what people might like but the ones I pick seem to not be the right answer. I swear people like the overly bold bright colors that I hate.

Maybe one or two might be ok. Hard to choose a number since I change my mind on number of dragons I want at times lol. I've thought of getting rid of some of the ones I have but those are the more plain looking ones I have and I have a few more left.

Oh goodness are maine coons and ragamuffins more known to pains in the tush? I know tuxedos are for sure. Symphony reminds me of Hamtaro my one I had for 16yrs. But she's a sweetie and very relaxed lol. Night.... That is a bit of pain in the tush big time.
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:14 pm
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389220/38921902_350.png Is this one still for sale?

LOL I'm a bright colour person! That's why I thought nobody would love those poor babies I exalted.

Okay. I'll see about breeding their parents again if I can find more peeps of interestedness in them. I have also a pair who throws piebald of softer colours. Their babies are usually snapper.

Oh no! Raggamuffins especially are known for being living plushies. But both breeds are HUGE. They're thirty pound cats. If they landed on you, you'd know it.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:54 pm
Yup they are.

I like different things all depends on my moods. When I said bright colors I meant like ones that might make some sick from the blend of them. I hope I didn't say something offending.

I have two with piebald I think. And saw the new genes. I hope to make them and maybe put them on someone. No idea who.

LOL Right now a 30lb kitty would hurt me ; ; Called the doctor yesterday to find out the shot was supposed to be kicked in already. When I felt jitters I guess was the day I was supposed to feel no pain but we have an appointment now for next Monday at the spine place to figure what is going on with my arm. It hasn't been too bad recently. Mostly my elbow when I get up but goes away not long after I get up, right now just a bit of a pull in my shoulder/upper arm and neck last night was sore. But the pain doesn't last long at all so I have no idea what's going on. >.> Not looking forward to the fun tests they might expect out of me.

I had a part maine coon/tabby, orange boy I named Fenris Nikola. He ran away about a week after I got him, he left out a window I had no idea he could get out of. >.> He was rather cute though. I miss that boy.
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:42 pm
Sell me this babyeeee. *grabby hands* Would you like payment, or a trade for one of those babies I'll breed for you?

Oh no. No offending. I tend to laugh at myself, though I'm a bit growly at myself now, for not thinking to ask you about those guys.

Piebald looks neat, in the right colours. XD Mine comes with paint and smoke. Or sometimes peregrine.

Yes. That's the point I was making when I said it was a good thing your hyper girls aren't of those breeds. Oh, I'm glad the pain is lessened.

Aww. Yeah. One trouble with Coon cats is they're adventurous, and they're climbing maniacs. The part Coon my one birth sister had arrived as a stray who just moved in. And one day, he just disappeared. She thought her boyfriend did him in. His name was Wolven.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:23 pm
A baby is more than fine with me. I'll send the trade over now. You can accept it now or wait til you have the baby either is fine with me Very Happy

It's ok. I get growly at myself all the time LOL. I will tell me arm to kill itself, it needs to die and other lovely things. Hubby has no idea what I'm talking to. He's not used to me talking so affectionly to my arm. HAHA. >.>

Thank you. I miss all my babies before these butt heads but I have the memories of them and tons of pics so that is a good thing. I told the girls last night I need to charge them. Not sure how much. Night was sleeping cutely so I got upset with her. I swear cats purposely act cute and sleep cute to get away with everything. Though Symphony wanted to cuddle, I had to use the bathroom so I put her on my chair and told her not to move. She stayed and I was so proud of her. She's 5months so to me that was shock that she'd listen. Though she is the cuddle bear and the well behaved one so don't know why that would surprise me. lol

HAHA cute name for a kitty. Poor thing for going on an adventure. No idea how my lil scardey kitty Sayuri did that. I missed her alot and was messed up with her leaving but I was proud of her for conquering her fears in a way. The one thing I kept in my mind thinking about her running away.

Ugh I got so much to do still in WoW on my main. Working on getting max level with every faction on my priest so I can get flying unlocked for my other characeters. Today I'm finishing up the last zone with exploring it for the achievement and finishing up the storyline. Then I can work on reputation. Though Sumar is the place no one likes. The faction is the hardest to max out. You get 25 rep per quest..... everyone else is about 150-250 per quest.................. So this is going to be fun. Though I did look up how to get class mounts. Thankfully they changed the requirement for needing max rep with Armies of Legionfall. So when you finish this campagin thingy you get the quest for it. I'm so happy with that. No more having to max rep on every single person I have.
Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:12 pm
Okay! And would you be interested in one of my little patched ones?

LOL! Pet arm. NOT.

Aww. I have no pictures of past pets, except for the fish, and a little tiny kitten I fostered. One of each of them. Awww. Good Symphony waiting for you to come back. Sweeet.

Awwww.

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:19 pm
The snappers are cute as heck. Baby snappers are cute that is the problem with them. VERY CUTE lol. I'm not sure about wanting one. I gotta think about it. Stayed up til 3:30am last night and Symphony kept getting in my way while I was trying to use my monitor this morning til I put her and her sister on their lil 'bed' together. Now they are sleeping happily. ; ; Wished she wouldn't do that to make me think oh wait she might want to sleep.

I used to go picture wild but now I forget to take pictures of the girls. It's like parents who have lots of kids, they forget to write down the younger baby firsts and take pictures of them as babies haha.

Ugh eyes and brain work.
Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:21 pm
LMBO. Yes, yes, they are. I think if you wanna spotty baby snapper, I'll have to make more. Because I've named these two. XD But, the shiny babies to trade for the baby you sent me are on their way now! I named her Karla. It means womanly strength.

Aww. That kitten I fostered used to lose his mind and cling to me and cry till I wrapped him up and put him to bed.

LOL My mom was always nuts with the cameras and baby books. Now she hoards them obsessively and I have no record of my childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZwXRnueOMg Cats?

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:48 pm
Nice name. I'm waiting til familiars are maxed to go through some of my plain dragons. It's taking forever lol. There's a few that I might exalt but they are the plain ones with not much design to them. And maybe the two that are the same look but haven't chosen what to do with them yet.

That was a cute kitten. Would of loved to see that.

LOL your mom sounds a bit adorable, sorry to hear no records of your childhood. No idea what mine did with mine. Knowing her she threw them out after she destroyed her. But my mom isn't the smartest or greatest person in the world so there's that.

I hate youtube.... not available.
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm
Very Happy Thanks! I have a pair of dragons that look nearly identical. I wrote a story on their pages about it, and how their friends tell them apart. LOL

Mom wasn't very adorable. Traumatized and messed up. I hope her new husband treats her right.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5RTPeV2gbY1z8WEQ16p28g try this. I might have borked the address. The one I was trying to show you is the newest one.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:04 pm
LOL to your dragons.

I hope the same for your mom. I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs*

It says the channel doesn't exist. I think Youtube at times is confused. We need to send it to a happy place to play with the other sites that get sick at times to let it get better. (might be out of her mind)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 36 of 46