Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:31 pm
Well, I'm neutral on dragons. I don't really care about them. I just like mine.

Oh dear. Is it feeling better now?

Puppy update? *goes to look*

Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:30 pm
Sadly my arm isn't better. It feels like it's being pulled. Heat does help it. Our space heater in our room does seem to help at night. As long as I can find a proper way to lay then I'm good.

My god the two new familiars are never in the market and the auction they are beyond expensive. 425 now for gems. Before they were 1k gems......
Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:27 pm
Feels like it's being pulled? Ahhhh. Try sticking your hands together with their backs pressed against one another. I think your wrist could be out of joint. Mine feels like that if it's badly out of whack.

Awwww. Just gotta be patient. You'll get 'em someday.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 pm
That feels fine doing. There is a chance it's arthritis since I dislocated my arm a bit as a kid. I know I should see a doctor but I'm waiting to find out something to know we are good for no more stress before I get an appointment. I want to make sure we can afford the medicine in case I need it.

I broke down and bought one for 475. Seems one of them is 125k treasure. And the other is like 75 or 80 something. They both are expensive as heck. That makes sense why they are so darn costly. Just wish they didn't make them so hard to get and so darn much.
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 pm
Did your wrist pop? That's surprising, even though mine usually does it. It was broken when I was young, but we never found out till years later. And I feel you on the aches in old dislocations. My hip is being a pest.

Aww. Which one did you get?

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:25 pm
I bought them both since I got sick of trying to get them from snippers. And then today on FR we get like 6 new ones in the treasure market and some are on the auction and they are 100+ gems and few hundred thousand in treasure. Then we can make 4 with high baldwin and 3 or so in the swap thing. Ugh why do people have to keep jacking up prices for something that most likely isn't even worth close to that?

I have no idea what's going on. Last night it was bad. Hubby and I got in a fight because I told him I refuse to make the pain worse by going to see a doctor more than once. And according to him Ohio doctors have no right to have that degree. Instead of you going in to see one and needing an xray they will schedule you to come in on another day for the xray even though other places do it the same day. But I guess here doctors have really no right to that title at all. And that complicates things since yesterday and now today pressure on my elbow triggers lower arm numbness. No idea what's going on but I kinda hate it.

I think not wanting a MRI that will cause more pain is acceptable. I had them before and I'm sorry but if your arm is bad and cold makes it worse it's not hard to understand laying on a hard surface and being cold and expected to stay still is a bit too much to ask someone. I won't be able to stay still for an hour at least in the cold with pain on a hard surface. I'm ok with a xray at least but I won't stand to be expected to come in on a different day and hurting myself even more just because people here refuse to take their job seriously. I have a bit of a hatred towards pain. Been in it enough for my taste and even with no ulcer the pain in my stomach at times gets too much. If I never had an ulcer I might not be as sensitive towards it.

Sorry for the rant.
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:59 pm
I have asked myself that question many times, on many games. On FR, where you can easily make treasure on the minigames, I ask it even more.

*big hug of sympathy*

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:01 am
I know what you mean. The new familiars aren't even in the shop but searching in the auction way over priced. I haven't seen if people mentioned they are expensive in the shop yet though. I just hope they aren't.

I'm working on making the 4 new ones in baldwin and looking for the ones in swap stand. Just have to hope someday we can get them.

Thank you. I got an appointment on the 18 of this month so here's hoping to getting an answer finally and stop the pain.
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:40 am
There have been more than one game that I quit because the shop was always empty and the players' shops I couldn't afford. In some, they even let the paying players into the shops first, and don't let any non paying player try to price something less than they have it up for.

Very Happy

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm
That sounds really bad. Something no one should do.

What I read on the forums is that some people say there are botters who snipe in the shop. But when I looked online for something like that there is nothing to be found. So I have no idea. People suggested only having one tab open and refreshing the page non stop pretty much to get it. So I have no idea how people are getting them. Seems to be getting harder to get anything new from the shops.

I just hope it calms down eventually so others can purchase them. Since getting the familiars off auction will be more than double than they are in shops and when we go to sell them when they are maxed they might not even be half of what you paid for them. >.>
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 pm
On some games, only the paying players count.

How much would you charge me to make me a gecko? Those little leafy things are terribly cute.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:18 pm
Oh yeah the geckos are cute I just had to look at them to see what they looked like. lol

I don't think I'd charge you anything. I have all the items to make them. Would you like them both?

It's sad that paying players count. Some people just don't want to pay to win and just want to enjoy the game. I've seen that in BDO alot.
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:31 am
Awwww! Oh, yes, please!

Also, I have a pair of dragons that make really beautifully coloured guardian babies, with runes and facet or iridescent, and peregrine wings. Would you like one of those, to turn into a coatle? Or to guard your coatles and their lair? The colours are usually pretty bright and nice.

I know. And have you ever seen the paying players hollering at the free players, "You don't just walk into a store and eat stuff?" and dumb things like that? Games say, "Play free." I've never seen a store say, "Eat free."

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 am
I'll send them over today when the site gets back online. It's in maintenance atm. Can't sleep to save my life. Went to bed at 11 and been waking up every 15mins or so since then. The stupid arm is really wanting me to break up with it. I can't wait to see the doctor he better help and give me something to help with sleeping. I read on one site about people with the same pain sleeping with a pillow under their arms so I'm going to figure out a pillow we have around to try that with.

Oh can I see them. Sounds really nice.

LOL. Eat free.
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:06 am
They're such pretty little lizards!

Awww. *gentle hug* I hope the doctor helps.

Here are some of their babies who already have homes.

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38195869]

[/url]

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38195870]

[/url]

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38195871]

[/url]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36