Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:48 pm
My family kinda threw things at me. I don't even remember if I first asked for a barbie or what. I had legos growing up too.

Hammy I think was more of a trouble maker because he had that attitude working for him. Tochi was an angel and never caused trouble. Except he did have a weird issue biting my lil girls butt when they played. No idea why, he just did since he was a baby when I got him lol. Our lil girl tuxedos. One is an angel and a good girl. The runt.... I don't even know anymore. She's been caught jumping up walls.... I don't know why and I don't want to know. That lil midget jumping up and down non stop on walls and doors kinda worries me for some reason. Plus she is the one we have to be careful when we open our front door. The butthead was missing for about a half hour a month or so ago..... When hubby came home, seemed lil butthead walked out the door and we only knew she did this because she was meowing out the door. I don't trust that lil tiny thing. Lucky she's cute.

You have a good point, market on FR is hard. I keep having to put things up non stop. It's rather sad.

Ophelia is rather cute. Nice last name for her too. How is ranger so far for you?
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:07 pm
Aww. That could be as bad as my family throwing my things out. *hug* Now you get more fun dolls, though. Very Happy

LOL Butt biting is right up tabbies' ally. I had a little girl tabby who would jump up and bite MY butt. LOL! The wall jumper, she's just one of those creative ones that makes their own game. Like the tuxie guy who leads things. I've seen cats do the wall jump game. It IS strange. Wow. Nosey little booger, huh?

Yeah. And I'm not sure I've got the backbone for that. Hey, you want some smirch?

XD She's named after my fluffy cat I had. And ranger is surprisingly fun so far. It's not a class I usually play, but on GW2 it seems to work really well, when the pet's not off mauling things while Ophelia's trying to just run through peacefully.

Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:43 pm
LOL a kitty that bit your butt. Never heard of that before. Tochi was the only one who did that. I found it a bit odd and the lil Lavander who he did it to non stop took her anger out on others when I moved with hubby. Poor thing. But that could be because my ex was a horrible person and her stress came out. I miss those lil buggers. But I have tons of pics and memories of all of my babies. Didn't really know Night's fun wall jumping would be a game. I've seen kittens do it before but never thought of it. She's so thin and tiny that my first thought was she's thinking horrible things. >.>

Ooo what kind of smirch?

LOl I did level ranger for a small amount. It was fun but I don't remember much about my pet though. But GW2 ranger might be alot easier to play than WoW's complicated hunter which is the same thing just different name. I kinda want to make a hunter again in WoW but I don't want to deal with some of the bs again. Like knowing me I'd go after the spirit pets again and they are not easy to do. You have to spend hours and days for the one I got on my last account I had. Skoll was a lucky get for me. I was in the middle of logging off at like 2am when he popped. And there is one with the name Loq. The name is alot shorter but I've tried to get the sucker for so many years it's still annoying when I go level in that zone with a alt and he's not up. But so darn pretty for a spirit leopard. White with blue as heck eyes. Ugh I hate him. lol

I didn't expect to get more Nocturne event chests today. Yesterday I got none but this morning I got three. Odd. My lil Panda monk on WoW is level 80. 5 more levels to go before she's in Pandaria. I'm so going to try for that today. I got 2 at level 100 right now. I kinda want her at 100 as well before I got do legion things with the others. 3 toons at 100 might be fun. And the monk class mount is so darn pretty. Shaman- http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/farseersragingtempest.php
Priest- http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/highpriestslightswornseeker.php

And monk- Look at this beauty http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/banlugrandmasterscompanion.php
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:01 pm
Oooo.

Hey, Sayori, will you make a thread just for talkings about any kind of game, so we're not confusing newcomers on this one anymore? And post all your last post, so I can comment on those pretty mounts and show you the one my 'RIFT' warrior got on Christmas day for turning level twenty?

Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:53 pm
Sure thing. Heres the link http://www.zantarni.com/viewtopic.php?t=57973&start=0
Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:26 pm
Thanks! Very Happy

Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:53 pm
I'm still keeping an eye on Dappervolk and no idea when they might release to the public. I check their site and signed up with the newsletter but they don't post much about it.

Considering exalting two dragons on FR. Just haven't gotten as far as what ones I might do.
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 pm
I don't know if someone else has mentioned it previously but Avaricia is a site that is somewhat similiar to Zantarni , if anyone would like to check that one out. ^^

http://avariciarpg.com
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:29 pm
I've looked at Avaricia so many times just haven't signed up for it. The whole scifi thing I'm not too sure about so haven't dived into it yet.
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:39 pm
Yeah. I've looked at 'Avaricia' too, but it didn't draw me.

And it looks like that site that USED to be 'Daydream Wishes' is kaput.

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:07 pm
Was Daydream Wishes coming out or were they already a site? I don't think I ever heard of them.
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:27 pm
It was based on those ponies that people used to have in their siggies on UF. The people took it, changed the ponies, and ran like that for awhile, but then they decided to totally phase ponies out and make another 'Neo Pets' clone with a lot of backstory about some big tree and stuff. Oh right. 'Tree of Origins', they were calling it.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:40 pm
Ugh we don't need another Neo Pets clone running around. They shouldn't of changed it at all. Might of done better. Kinda sad. I really hope Dappervolk is nice. But I know nothing about it so I'm just keeping my hopes a bit up for it to be good.
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:39 pm
The pets on those places never appeal to me, no matter what art style they use. The closest I get is FR.

And yeah. I was there for PONIES.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:37 pm
Well who doesn't love dragons. Unlike Skyrim they are dragons. Skyrim is drakes but they aren't called that cause they are boobs.

Ugh what did I do to my arm. Please stop hurting I think is the word. Like a pulled muscle or a nerve pinched. No idea.

Now to read what that puppy update on FR is all about.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 34 of 66