Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 pm
I'm so used to playing alone that it doesn't fully affect me much. All that really affects me is wanting to get back in ff14. I went with black mage this time with my account to not have to deal with people yelling at me how to do my job... But everyone tells you how to do your job. Different people in dungeons you have to do with parties and they all want you to do your job this way and no one even tells you how to do the dungeons anymore. They all expect you to know it right away before you even get into it. Not something I want to do. So I'm struggling with wanting to play it again.

Runts are usually caused by being the ones in the center of the Y shaped uterus so they get less food than others. We need to give them their second dose soon. So far things look gone so I'm hoping that the last two doses will definately take care of things so they are doing perfect with no more issues. No one needs to deal with this. And odd enough... no one touched their litter box filter. Thank god they behaved at that at least lol.

Hubby wants a nice comfy expensive couch but that's because he wants us to have nice things but knows we could never afford one so he's ok with a futon. I'm just hoping it's comfy enough for him when we get it since he's prone to back issues. No idea why either. He's very weird. His body hates him so much and he's only 27 lol.

HAHA that is so cute about Firn's husband. I feel bad for her getting negative comments. I like her work. She does amazing job at her items she works on. I can't believe people actually say bad things about them. That is something I never thought I would hear at all.
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:38 pm
Aww. I wish I could play it with you, but I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up in the sort of game it is.

Yes, but born runts often grow pretty quick, from what I've seen. I was just meaning she wasn't growing so much after she got out because of all those unwelcome guests. XD No more toilet wrecking is good.

Ohhh. Well, I know for me? A firmer couch helps my back and legs survive better. Deep furniture is a little bit of a nightmare for me.

Um. I have to admit that some of the negatives have come from me. One background that I had used all the time, after she changed the colours I couldn't look at it without pain. And I'm not joking or exaggerating. I've just stopped buying things now, and watch the stuff I have with a bit of dread. I already had to sell one set of dresses because the new colours just didn't look good to me. At least I'm not going GAHHHH! at her loudly anymore?

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:42 pm
Aww it's ok. 14 is really hard for most people who are casual players. If you want the best gear you have to do all the end game things and that is nothing but grinding. Plus in higher dungeons and that people expect you to know what to do before you even step in and if you don't they won't help you with what needs to be done in fights. They will just let you die and ignore you. Plus you got people telling you how to cast black mage spells. Yes there are different rotations you can do to get the most out of your mp but it's also up to how the player likes to play. >.> It's a massive headache for me big time.

I'm not sure what is Night's complete issues. But she does seem to have a bit of health issues. I think her breathing is a bit of an issue but only if you hold her wrong. Otherwise she doesn't breath as hard as she used to.

I have no idea what comfort I like. I know I need my legs up all the time to stop the stupid water retention issue I have (thanks grandpa). I usually deal with things being uncomfortable but I'm starting to speak up if something isn't comfy. >.< This futon looks softer than the one I had years ago so I'm hoping it's good for hubby. He's weird. He can mess up his back from almost anything and has 4 heart conditions. >.> Plus he's overly picky so things like furniture are hard as heck to get with him to agree to. I'm worried that it's a bit short when you sit he will not tolerate. But I keep reminding him if it's comfortable that is all that matters.

Wow I'm surprised you said something to her. But I haven't checked out the changes to the items in awhile. One I liked but another for an older item I didn't see the point in changing the look of. I used to vote in the polls for the one I liked but haven't checked in so long. I forgot that she was still doing that to be honest.
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:01 pm
Sounds scary. Sad *hug* I played 'Adventure Quest Worlds 3D' for the first time in a long time, and it's actually playable and kind of fun now. And I was able to shave my character bald. XD She's got a helmet to wear anyway.

Awww. Poor bitty pity kitty.

Firmer couches also help me sit cross legged, which is a habit that I still haven't broken in the right situation. It comes of growing up without much furniture, and also from having short legs. Aww. I hear you on the thanking parents for stuff. From my dad I get gluten intolerance, feet that can't wear any shoe with ANY amount of heel rise, and a head that overloads and borks at inconvenient times. From Mom comes a diva gallbladder. But I too am starting to speak up, so I hear you there. Ahhh. It's easy to be picky when one's prone to depression. Wow. FOUR?

LOL It was favourite items, and she BROKE them and made them so I couldn't use them anymore. Of course I had to whine. She's given up on the polls though and just makes changes without feedback.

Oh, and I realize I've been confusing 'Divinity 2' and 'Destiny 2'. Oops.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:12 pm
Haha bald girl. But not like anyone would know with a helmet on haha.

Night does fine with her breathing. It doesn't seem to bother her since she is the trouble maker of the two. But I keep an eye on it. Giving them their worm medicine isn't easy since she's so darn tiny. At least we only have one more dose to give them. Last one it seems hubby held her in a position where she couldn't breathe.... I know he didn't even know it but Night never showed signs of her breathing being cut off. The butt head.

I can understand why she would get rid of polls. Kinda sad that she does things without people knowing really. But I can understand not being able to do things or use things anymore after changes. The only time I can think of that happening to me was playing a free to play MMO called Blade n Soul. They made it to learn your new abilities you had to go to this training arena and do these things in a certain order and time to learn the ability. But with me having no eye hand coordination I can't do it. I tried like more than 10 times on the last one and no matter what I did and even hubbs tried we couldn't get it. And we couldn't even figure out how to do it either. I'm overly careful with things since I seem to be prone to getting sick more. >.> Thanks to my awesome ulcer I had a few years ago.

Haha It's ok we always mistake things with others I do that alot.

Hubs heart doesn't always act up. It's on rare occasions after certain things it seems to bug him but otherwise he's pretty normal. Just weaker and more prone to pain since he spent his entire life sitting in front of a computer. He's got quite a bit mental issues he got from his mom who is a sweetheart. I only inherited my stupid legs from grandpa. Otherwise my other issues I was so lucky to be born with. Most of them I didn't even realize about until I read up on my health one night a couple months ago. It's amazing how much crap you have to deal with when born with lower body temp. But boy did reading up on it explain so much about my childhood and why I bruise so easily. I still find bruises out of no where but thankfully not as bad as before. I think moving to Ohio helped me more than somethings.
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am
Zactly.

Aww. LOL Trooper kitty.

Wow. I had been thinking of looking at 'Blade and Soul', but if that is still a thing I better stay away. There are already games I've had to give up because of hand-eye stuff. Ugh. Ulcers are nasty. I had one as a teen.

XD

I used to be easily cold all the time. Then I hit menopause. *careful hug*

Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:49 pm
I haven't checked into Blade n Soul lately. And I bought a really cute dress on it. I really liked the game alot. Rather fun. But that one part kinda hurt my love for it. I might check it out again and see if things are still like that. As soon as that update went live I left the game quite a few months ago so I have no idea if they might of made it easier or not. And I can even check to see if we have to do that area or not. Might as well since I burned myself out with doing the war questline in one sitting in Skyrim lol.

Ugh menopause... Not looking forward to that sucker. I know premenopause is kinda kicking in and it will the older I get. >.> Kinda surprised that with how crappy my body is that I haven't gotten it early. Gotta love how women's bodies love us soooooooooo much.... All the love..... can jump in a river and die. You can feel the love I have for our fun times HAHA.

The kitties are driving me nuts. Symphony this morning thought it was an awesome idea to jump on the garbage can. Thank god there is a cover on it... Or else BATH TIME. I lost two tiny hair bows... No idea where they are. I checked everywhere. No idea where the heck their stash is. And I even checked their litter box. And of course nope, can't keep them in there. Lost one last night. They stole the other one last night, found it, stole it this morning, found it. Cleaned my desk and put it on my chair with other things.... And now it's gone for good. I had things on my chair for a few minutes. No more than 4 and it's missing. Nothing else off the chair either. Just the last bow.... Those darn suckers. And Symphony tried opening the tea cabinet. It's a tall wooden cabinet I keep my tea stuff in. She's trying to grab onto the knob and pull it. God darn tuxedo cats. THEY ARE TOOO DAMN SMART!!! >.> Why did I get another one..... I had one. I named him Hamtaro, my 16yr old pain in the butt. He was a angel but hated me after I got his special parts taken from him... The vet was Pakistian and amazing vet, he let me say bye to Hammy as he closed the cage door before I had to leave him overnight to be fixed. Ever since then he hated me. We had a love/hate relationship but I loved that pain in the butt so much. Got him when he was like 3/4wks old. He used to nurse on my toes til they were soooo painful. Taken too early from mommy and I didn't know that. And still have a scar on my eyelid from him smacking me lol. But I loved him so much. He was too smart for his own good. LOL
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:17 pm
Awwww. Let me know if the hard part's still there, if you check? I'm kind of looking into beat 'em ups. 'Kritika' was a big nope and was quickly uninstalled.

I remind myself that periods are actually part of the reason that women live longer than men.

Whoa. Baaaad kitties! *hug*

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:53 pm
I never thought of women living longer because of our periods.

Well I found a bow yesterday when saw Night playing with it. No idea where she got it from. And still no sign of the other one. >.>

I logged into BnS yesterday and have been trying to get an issue fixed. I had a level 46 girl with a purchased cute outfit with hair from the shop... Everything is missing. I had a lvl18, 1 and 4 and nothing else listed. So I've been in contact with the support for almost a day now trying to figure out if she was overwritten when they combined servers earlier this year. Or what might of happened. Sadly my screenshots of her I had are gone, I deleted everything in March when they released the stupid arena. So I'm waiting to find out if me changing my email a few months ago had something to do with it. They didn't respond to her being overwritten. So I'm just waiting to find out what they can do. Even on the website my purchases aren't even listed anymore so I have no idea what the heck happened. It's like she lost 30 levels when they combined servers because my 18 has the name I swear my 46 had and looks the exact same with the same job.... So no idea what's going on.

And then I have to figure out what I might do if they can't help me get my girl back that went bye bye several months ago. Ugh the pain.
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 pm
Yes, all that bleeding actually takes toxins away with it.

Well, one bow down, and one to go. Silly catses.

OH NO! That's terrible. *hug* It STINKS when someone steals your doll, especially when it's one you've worked hard on and can interact with. *more hug*

I got a new outfit for my AQW character. Got through most of the Thanksgiving events, but the Pumpkin Lord was too much for me, so I maybe won't get to the Overgourd. lol http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Pink_beeps_and_giggles Her wig is really her helmet. It and the outfit were Thanksgiving shop items for free players.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:31 pm
Toxins being removed is one thing I never learned in school. Doctors don't even say things like that. >.>

I talked to support yesterday but they said no character was ever found. I don't have screenshots of her name or that and they even wanted to know what server I was on before they switched. Like I would remember that from March of this year. So it looks like I have to figure out what I will do. Either I work on my lvl18 force master which my 46 was.... or just don't play the game or work on a new one. But it wasn't easy getting to 46 either. Some things for quests you had to do jumps up high places and hubby helped me with those since my eye hand coordination is way off. This is going to be hard. Because I figured that if hubby is busy and I have nothing to do I could play then if they arena wasn't a forced into thing. This is one hard thing to figure out.

Haha that is cute. I missed the World of Warcraft event but we got Thanksgiving coming up in a week or so and the anniversary event for the game as well so I got something. I restarted my entire account with hubby. I have nothing I had before. Like 600 battle pets and over 300 mounts. And hard as heck to get achievements. But I don't mind really. I'm doing things differently this time round so I don't get burned out from achievement hunting as I did before. So I got that for me at least. And tomorrow Harvest Moon Light of Hope is supposed to be released on Steam.
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:45 pm
Oh some do now days. Mostly female ones. XD But I guess it's still rare. I haven't really seen many doctors in the past twenty years, so yeah, I don't know.

Awww. Well, if the arena isn't a thing, I could try making a character and play with you sometimes. But keeeeeeep the screenshots this time. *frowns at game as I put my comic bossy mom voice away*

Awww. Yeah, my friend Den just lost her first account on 'Transformers: Earth Wars', but she says she gets to start over on the new one and do things her way.

Have more cute:

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm
I kinda refuse to see a doc now since I saw about 10 or so last year and got told nothing is wrong with me and my heart is perfectly fine when I know what's wrong with it >.> So I'm going to wait til it's more life or death thing now.

I'll let you know if I choose to go back on bns and see if we can play it together. This is one hard choice to make. And with me having a boo boo last night it's going to take longer. Got alot of pain in the tummy and felt sick. I hate when my body does this to me. Hubby thinks it's stress related and it most likely is. Thanks body I love you too.

Well it's sad to hear your friend lost her account but if she's fine with it and happy that is great to hear. It's rather nice. In WoW I grinded so much for mounts, pets and achievements that it was tiresome and stressful. If I take it easy and if I get something then I get it. Is so much calmer and more enjoyable. I always leveled fast but this time I'm taking things slow as heck and it's alot more relaxing.

That skunk is rather cute.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30