Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:09 pm
Aww, I'm glad you had fun with 'Skyrim'.

I'm reminded, there actually is one game where the hollowbean stuff interested me. It was on 'Pirate 101', and they gave everyone a duckosaur pet. I've been trying to get a duckosaur again since I stupidly deleted the rare one I had on my first character, so I'm happy dancing. And then it was born with a name that means something to me. Very Happy

And I've made my selection for non 101 animated game. I also made my first Steam purchase.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:37 pm
Oooo what game is it? I barley have a steam list. For over a year it was nothing but the elder scrolls games, a free sega collection and something called garry's mod.

That is so cool. I like it when people give surprises away for events. I'm starting to wonder if events on things are going down the toilet. Only game I know of with cute things I don't have time for which is Final Fantasy XIV. Their outfit for the event is a cute werewolf costume lol.
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:08 pm
It's 'Torchlight 2'. I did alright on the demo years ago, and you can turn off the blood. The pet will carry surplus stuff back to town and sell it for you, as well as watching your back in a fight. And the buck that I gave my character has a cheerful, chatty grunting sound. Yes, the pets have voices.

Awwww. Too bad you don't have time. I know on 'Warframe' this year they gave a free pumpkin head. I've teased the player I watch to put it on.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:12 pm
I've heard of Torchlight 2 but never checked it out really. I might look at it. I entered a giveaway for a free steam key to Little Acre. It's a cute indie game in the 1950s in Ireland. No idea if I will win the one of 50 but won't hurt to enter them. Even entered a giveaway for a Overwatch hoodie. I never win any of them but at least I try to win something I might like or would use.

That is pretty cool about TL2. I like that it does all that stuff, the pet that is.

Hubby has Warframe. I'm gonna tell him about the free head.

Solia released their new site. Rather odd, you get two jobs to choose from but can't do anything as a scavanger that I choose. Inventories will be released Nov 1. So no idea what's going on right now there.
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:44 am
Yesterday I went from level 12 to level 20 on the easiest setting on TL2. I don't know if I can be proud of that. Oh, and the engineer class has a tiny healer robot they can summon/build. It tends to hover over dead mobs as though worried about them.

What's 'Little Acre' like? 'OVERWATCH' hoodie! XD My one friend loves that game but hates that she can't play without hearing all kinds of beep language.

What's his favourite frame/class to play? Has he bought any skins or anything?

Whaaat?

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:40 pm
I think you can be proud of getting that many levels no matter what setting you played on. And that is so cute about the healer bot.

I haven't played the Little Acre game yet. The giveaway is still going. Got like 3 days left til they choose winners.

I guess Overwatch is getting a bit better with how people are with talking to each other. Just might take awhile for it to be good all around since they put in more options that should work to report bad players.

I forgot what his fave frame is. He hasn't touched in a long time. Played it a couple months ago with a friend but for some reason they don't play anymore. He's had the account for a long time I know that.

Ya. I have no idea how to work that site with the classes you can pick. You wander around and do things in their world. I haven't went on it in the last couple days to check it out but it was a bit odd to say. I could only access one part of the world where there are a couple things to click on by clicking on a link from one of the owners that he posted. Otherwise the one that showed up when you went to it had nothing but a non working portal to the world people are supposed to be going to.
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:53 pm
Okay! Very Happy Yeah. I also got him caught up on a hill and he freaked out royally, scooting in circles as his AI tried to get him back to the character.

*nod nod* But do you know what it's about, and what style of game it is?

Yeah, but some people cuss like they breathe, and my friend likes to avoid that.

Hmm. I wonder if he got bored, or what happened.

That sounds really weird.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:47 am
Gotta love rogue AIs.

All I know is the game is set in 1950s Ireland and that's it. I forgot the rest. Rather cute though. I liked the style of art and looked a pics of it and that was it.

Ya some people tend to curse too much. I do when I'm really upset. You can tell when I'm really mad cause I say the f word like 5 or more times in a sentence. But otherwise I don't really swear. I grew up in a really strict family and I think that might be why I swear now at times. Break myself from that kind of life that I grew up with. It wasn't fun at all. >.>

Hubby likes to game with friends and when his friends want to play, he plays but then it's like everyone goes their own way for months and then plays a game for one night and then again nothing for a few months. So he tends to stay away from certain games that is more fun with friends to play with. He's been playing Destiny 2 that a friend of his bought him from a blizzard employee. The guy can get codes for anything and his friend can buy them for cheap. And he did this on his wedding day. The guy was really in a happy mood. And with blizzcon coming up he's gotta wait til his friend returns from it with his wife to play Destiny 2 together. He took a break from it so he doesn't get burned out. Plus he's depressed right now so he tends to not do anything during those times.

Just wished he remembered that when my depression sneaks up on me so he doesn't seem upset that I do nothing. But mine sneaks up way more than his does. I'm doing better after a few months of being depressed. I kinda hate it but so used to just letting it run it's course that I don't know how to help it go away faster.

Ya Solia's new thing is really weird. Not sure if I'm going to check it out unless I'm bored again.

But we have this event at least and that makes me really happy.
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:22 pm
LOL Indeed. I remember trying to play that 'School of Dragons' game. "Hey, where's the drag..."

*dragon from above*

"..Gon. Never mind."

Ohhh. Gotcha. XD

I grew up in a strict family, but boy did they cuss. I tend to notcuss. Like, stamping my foot and going, "Oh FUZZYBUNNIES!"

Ohhh. Gotcha. I watched a few videos of that 'Destiny 2', but it seemed too hard and I kind of wandered off to watch others. Though it's neat that the girl lizards are a LOT taller than the guy ones.

Awww. I guess stuff like that can be hard to remember. I'm glad you're feeling some better. *hug*

I looked at it. It really IS weird. It's like they're trying to be a game instead of an avatar site. But every game I've seen lets you have more than just ONE character free.

Very Happy I wonder if pumpkins can be gifted. I don't need mine.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:33 pm
My family didn't cuss at all. They mostly yelled at each other calling others stupid in numerous ways for something they did wrong not the person that is getting yelled at.

Hubby made me a character but I haven't touched it yet. He made me a wizard I think is what the mage is called.

Thank you. I just need to figure out how to sleep better. But with being woken up every morning from a kitty that wants someone up to play with their sister is hard. And I know I have to break them of that soon. I'm hoping that when we go shopping in two days and get them some more things to play with helps out. >.> They seem to think they can't play unless someone is up in the morning and they now like to get me up at 5:30. So it's like their internal kitty clocks say only 6hrs of sleep for me lol.

I have no idea about Solia anymore.

I don't know if you can gift pumpkins. I haven't even bought anything with mine and I can afford a few things if I wanted to. Now to torture myself doing quest 3.
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:59 pm
What race is the character?

I just played 'Drakensang Online' for the first time in over a year, and though it stressed me out when I played before, this time I wound up feeling relaxed and amused. I guess all that game play watching has paid off, or something.

I used to lock my kitten in the bathroom at night, so she couldn't play with me or the dolls.

I feel bad, but I don't want any of the stuff in the event shop. Dead Ghost

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:40 am
I think it was human or whatever the human one is called.

Watching game play might of helped. I usually know what to do without needing much help if I watch gameplay of something.

We shut our bedroom door when we go to sleep now so they don't wake me up non stop. They seem happy to see me in the morning but they are playing at night now with the door shut so that is helping at least with that. Plus we got them a few things and they seem more active now with their new fun toys.

It's ok, don't worry we got christmas and I bet we will want everything in the shop then Very Happy Can't wait for the event. Not the quests since thinking is hard now with lack of sleep but hopefully I will catch up on it by then lol.
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:01 am
kk. XD

Yes. And also, I think not having a friend that I was protecting helped to make the game more fun, too. She was a good player, but I felt responsible for her mage's safety.

Nutty kitties. XD It's good they don't yell by the door like some cats would.

XD Yeah. Christmas goodies are usually fun! Awww. I fail at the quests. I hope you get sleeped up.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:51 pm
I haven't felt responsible for others in a game before. Mostly because I barely played with people I knew. Hubby knows his stuff and only time I felt like I was responsible for others was morons I had parties with when I was a healer or had to be a healer as black mage... That was a fun day. I actually hated being black mage and forced to be a healer but we needed one and I did a good job considering my heals sucked since black was my main and when you sub white as a black mage your heals are cut in half pratically if not more. I miss Final Fantasy XI Online when it was a fun game so many years ago.

The girls are really well behaved. Found out our runt Night has worms because of them having fleas when we got them (and not told about it....) but we ran out and got meds for them last night right away and the stuff is supposed to be good so they got 2 more doses and we are done treating it. So things should be good for them. Thankfully.

Closing the door to sleep at night helps. They play all night long and go crazy in the morning when we get up lol. There is a filter in their litter box and two days in a row found the sucker out of their box on the floor so ya... They are finally going crazy. But at least they are having fun.

I'm finally getting sleep so hopefully I can catch up on it soon and stop being so darn tired when I get up where I can't keep my eyes open to save my own life. We planned out chirstmas but it's going to be hard with what we want. Kitties get a tower and for us we want a switch game where we can play it together and a tv finally. And hopefully a couch. But with little money it's going to be a futon from walmarts website hehe. But at least it's something.

I swear our quests are getting harder every event but I still love them. A challenge. Different from Kofk for sure and a night change of pace. I wonder what Kofk's event will be this winter. I read when Firn announced the halloween one that she's busy so that is why they released the tiny thing they did. So I wonder what she's really working hard on. I haven't really paid much attention to things there lately so I'm a bit out of the loop.
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:19 pm
Awww. That does NOT sound fun. For me, in games like 'Wizard 101' I like to play the healer. That's easy friend taking care of. But on 'Drakensang Online' I'm a tank, so the taking care of involved keeping her from being trashed, even though the mage class in that game is good and strong too. There was another game I played awhile back where the healers double wielded two short staves and they could trash and heal at once. And now I have a medic on 'Wildstar' who defribrilates enemies to death.

Awww. Probably part of why she's a runt. Poor kitter. LOL Engineer kitties trashing their toilet!

Oh, nice gifts! And I like futon couches better anyway. Easier to keep clean, I think.

XD Well, I know Firn's working on redoing most the items and stuff on the site, and stressing about people who respond negatively to her work. She's the only artist, unlike on most sites. I'm in her chat hangout right now, and we were teasing her about being a Disney princess. Someone asked if that made her husband a Disney prince, so I asked, "Can he sing?" She said yes, so I voted that he was.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 29 of 31